Other soccer forums?? (know any?)

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by Jonathan Pimentel, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Jonathan Pimentel

Aug 29, 2013
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Hey all,

I found this forum a lot more active a while back, not to much goes on these days for whatever reason.

Does anyone know of any other soccer forums that are more active in regards to Portuguese soccer? are you guys part of them? would love to interact with fellow Portuguese about soccer more then i do here..

Thank You in advance.

2. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Forum SCP is the biggest Sporting forum , it is in Portuguese.

there aren't any others out there, if you think this place is dead the others are worse.

I used to troll on nearly all of them.

Bacalhau repped this.
  3. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    SerBenfiquista in Portuguese, it has a English section but mainly Portuguese, many posters on there.

https://serbenfiquista.com

4. Jonathan Pimentel

Aug 29, 2013
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Really, huh? Yeah.. maybe i should lower my expectations. With that being said, looking at it positively, its always nice to have some people to share thoughts and opinions with. If you believe the others out there are even worse.. why bother? lol.

I appreciate your guys opinions.

On a side note, how the ******** did we lose to that old ass Chilean team in Confed cup? they are done and look horrible. Can not believe we didnt handle them with ease.

5. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    We didn't want the confederations cup to curse us

July 15 2018 will go nicely with July 10 2016.

Spain lost to USA in semi final of confederations before the World Cup, think that's even worse

6. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Only people who want to lose brain cells will read that

I'd say the average IQ of a poster on forum Scp is 30 points higher than on serbenfiquista.