Other national teams thread

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by A.C Cannoli, Sep 8, 2015.

1. A.C Cannoli

A.C Cannoli New Member

Sep 4, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Brazil smoked USA 4-1 just now. England 2-0 over the swiss, Spain 1-0 away to Macedonia, Austria thumped Sweden in Sweden 4-1 to punch their qualification ticket to Euro. Who do you guys see doing well?

France are favourite for me with Germany a second. Austria could make the semi's with a bit of luck, they look a good team. England and Belgium should go far too. Portugal sit top of their qualifying group and with Ronaldo are always a threat, but they always fall short. Mentally weak team who took 180 minutes + to break down and score one goal vs the Albanians. Lost at home to Albania and Cape Verde and 2 losses to France so we can draw a line through them. Holland are stumbling big time and don't even look like being in the playoffs. Spain aren't the Spain of old but will still be a handful. Good to see there will be teams like Iceland, Wales and Northern Ireland there.

2. annoyingracoon01

Aug 29, 2014
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ahh I recorded the USA - Brazil game. Oh well my fault for coming on here.

3. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    How are Australia doing TF?

4. A.C Cannoli

A.C Cannoli New Member

Sep 4, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Much like your mother. Face down, in the mud, getting peppered and constantly beaten.

totti fan repped this.
  5. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #5 Pietro Calcio, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    now that's not right....wait look who is banned?

where elsewhere do I remember these being points of focus before ?

ahh that's right....in the Portuguese thread with PirloPurity mostly....some of it in the under 21's here too