OT:jokes from my inbox...

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by srd...., Dec 13, 2005.

1. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Peanuts in Ears.

One evening a man was at home watching TV and eating peanuts. He'd toss one in the air, then catch it in his mouth. In the middle of catching one, his wife asked a question, and as he turned to answer her, the peanut fell into his ear.

He tried and tried to dig it out but succeeded only in pushing it in deeper. His wife tried to help, but after hours of trying they became worried and decided to go to the hospital. As they were ready to go out the door, their daughter came home with her date. After being informed of the problem, their daughter's date said he could get the peanut out.

The young man told the father to sit down, then shoved two fingers up the father's nose and told him to blow hard. When the father blew, the peanut flew out.

The mother and daughter jumped and yelled for joy. The young man insisted that it was nothing and the daughter brought the young man out to the kitchen for something to eat.

Once he was gone the mother turned to the father and said, "That's wonderful - isn't he smart? What do you think he's going to be when he grows older?" The father replied, "From the smell of his fingers, our son-in-law!"
    Potato Pants

Patrick, who was vacationing in the Bahamas couldn't seem to make it with any of the girls. So he asked the local lifeguard for some advice.

"Mate, it's obvious," says the lifeguard, "you're wearing them old baggy swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos - about two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em. I'm tellin' ya man... you'll have all the babes ya want!"

The following weekend, Patrick hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!

So he went back to the lifeguard again and asked him, "What's wrong now?" "Damn, Mate!" said the lifeguard, "The potato goes in front!!"
    Chicken Surprise

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the"Chicken Surprise". The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband.

He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and Again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it Slams down.

Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, And demands an explanation.

"Please sir," says the waiter, "what you order?"

The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise."

Ah... so sorry," says the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck"
    bad jokes

Two peanuts walk into a rather rough bar, not looking for any trouble.
    Unfortunately, one was a salted.
    A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
    Two cannibals are eating a clown.
    One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
    "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home'."
    "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
    "Is it common?"
    "Well........It's not unusual........."
    Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.
    One says, "I think I've lost an electron."
    The other says, "Are you sure?"
    The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."
    A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says,
    "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? "
    "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him."
    So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.
    Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down."
    "What? Because he's cross-eyed? "
    "No, because he's really heavy."
    Or my older brother Colin.
    Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.
    But I think it's Colin.
    He was pulled in by a strong currant.
    "Blimey!" says the doctor, "How do your trousers fit?"
    "Like a glove."

:D

2. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and
    says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to
    Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
    "I don't believe you," says Dolly.
    "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing
    To look at either.

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted,
    "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!"
    The doctor replied, "I know you can't - I've cut off your arms!"

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and
    says "Dam!".
    <o =""></o>
    A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing
    In the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an
    hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.
    "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because", he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."
    <o =""></o>

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes
    to a family in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1 ="">Egypt </st1></st1:country-region>and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in
    Spain they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, Which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very
    little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ...... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

<o =""></o>

And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to
    His friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them
    laugh. No pun in ten did.
    <o ="">:p</o>

3. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    These jokes are all so awful they're brilliant. Good stuff.

4. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    showering,a how to guide....

How to shower like a woman:

Get in shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumic stone. Wash hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins. Wash hair again to make sure it is clean. Condition hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil, leave on hair for 15 minutes. Wash face with crushed apricot facial, scrub for 10 minutes until red. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake bodywash. Shave armpits and legs. Turn off shower. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower, spray mould spots with Tilex. Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel. Check entire body for spots, tweeze hairs. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband or Boyfriend along the way, cover any exposed areas.

How to shower like a man:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed. Leave in a pile. Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife or girlfriend along the way, shake knob at her making woo-hoo sound. Look at manly physique in the mirror. Admire size of your knob and scratch your butt. Get in the shower. Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off. Make farting noises (real or not) and laugh at how loud they are in the shower. Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area. Wash your butt leaving the hairs stuck on the soap. Shampoo hair. Make shampoo Mohawk. Pee. Rinse off and get out of shower. Partially dry-off. Fail to notice water on floor. Admire knob size in mirror again. Leave shower door open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on. Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife or girlfriend, pull off towel, shake knob at her and make woo-hoo noise again. Throw wet towel on bed.

5. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    F.A. Statement.

Due to Manchester United's tragic exit from all European Competitions this season,there is to be a minute's laughing at all Premiership games this weekend.

:cool:

6. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    good stuff y'all. :D

7. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

fcuking brilliant... that's special... farting in the shower is a great tradition of mine.

8. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  9. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    how tough it is being a man...?

Do you know how tough it is being a man...? If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist.

If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy. If you work too hard there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference. If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated
    woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're pervert. If you don't, you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist. If you don't, you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're full of yourself. If you don't, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

If you want it Too often, you're oversexed. if you don't, there must be someone else.

NO WONDER MEN DIE BEFORE WOMEN!

THEY WANT TO!!

10. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Some totally useless facts

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have
    produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
    (Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
    produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
    (Now that's more like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the
    body to squirt blood 30 feet.
    (Oh My God!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
    (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves
    to death.
    (Creepy...I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
    (Do not try this at home...... maybe at work.)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached
    to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
    ("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human
    jumping the length of a football field.
    (30 minutes... lucky pig... can you imagine??)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
    (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
    (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.
    (Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
    (Hmmmmmm........)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than
    left-handed people.
    (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
    (OK, so that would be a good thing....)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.
    (I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
    (I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains.
    (I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.
    (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer.)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for
    pleasure.
    (What about that pig??)

11. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
  12. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to srd.... again.

:D You sir, kill me.

13. GPK

GPK BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 5, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip." So the next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice.

At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon return to his office after mass, he found the following note on his door:

1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
    2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
    3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
    4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
    5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
    6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
    7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and Spook.
    8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the ******** out of him.
    9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
    10. We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!
    11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it, for it is my body", he did not say, "Eat me."
    12. The Virgin Mary is not referred to as the, "Mary with the Cherry."
    13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: "Rub-A-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God."
    14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a peter-pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

14. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Hangover Ratings

1 star hangover

No pain. no real feeling of illness. You slept in your own bed and when you woke up there were no traffic cones in there with you.

You are still able to function relatively well on the energy stored up from all those vodka and Red Bulls.

However, you can drink 10 bottles of water and still feel as parched as the Sahara.

Even vegetarians are craving a Cheeseburger and a bag of fries.

2 star hangover

No pain, but something is definitely amiss. You may look okay but you have the attention span and mental capacity of a stapler.

The coffee you hug to try and remain focused is only exacerbating your rumbling gut, which is craving a full English breakfast.

Although you have a nice demeanour about the office, you are costing your employer valuable money because all you really can handle is some light filing, followed by aimlessly surfing the net and writing junk e-mails.

3 star hangover

Slight headache. Stomach feels crap. You are definitely a space cadet and not so productive.

Anytime a girl or lad walks by you gag because the perfume/aftershave reminds you of the random gin shots you did with your alcoholic friends after the bouncer kicked you out at 1:45 am.

Life would be better right now if you were in your bed with a kebab and a litre of coke watching daytime TV.

You've had 4 cups of coffee, a gallon of water, 6 chicken nuggets and a litre of diet coke yet you haven't peed once.

4 star hangover

You have lost the will to live. Your head is throbbing and you can't speak too quickly or else you might spew.

Your boss has already lambasted you for being late and has given you a lecture for reeking of booze.

You wore nice clothes, but you smell of socks, and you can't hide the fact that you (depending on your gender) either missed an oh-so crucial spot shaving, or, it looks like you put your make-up on while riding the dodgems.

Your teeth have their own individual sweaters. Your eyes look like one big vein and your hairstyle makes you look like a reject from a second-grade class circa 1976.

You would give a weeks pay for one of the following - home time, a cheeseburger and somewhere to be alone, or a Time Machine so you could go back and NOT have gone out the night before.

You scare small children in the street just by walking past them.

5 star hangover

You have a second heartbeat in your head, which is actually annoying the employee who sits next to you.

Vodka vapour is seeping out of every pore and making you dizzy.

You still have toothpaste crust in the corners of your mouth from brushing your teeth.

Your body has lost the ability to generate saliva, so your tongue is suffocating you.

You'd cry but that would take the last drop of moisture left in your body.

Death seems pretty good right now. Your boss doesn't even get mad at you and your co-workers think that your dog just died because you look so pathetic. You should have called in sick because, let's face it, all you can manage to do is breathe ..... very gently.

6 star hangover

You arrive home and climb into bed.

Sleep comes instantly, as you were fighting it all the way home in the taxi.

You get about 2 hours sleep until the noises inside your head wake you up.

You notice that your bed has been cleared for take off and is flying relentlessly around the room.

No matter what you do you now, you're going to chuck.

You stumble out of bed and now find that your room is in a yacht under full sail.

After walking along the skirting boards on alternating walls knocking off all the pictures, you find the toilet.

If you are lucky you will remember to lift the lid before you spontaneously explode and wake the whole house up with your impersonation of walrus mating calls.

You sit there on the floor in your undies, cuddling the only friend in the world you have left (the toilet), randomly continuing to make the walrus noises, spitting, and farting. Help usually comes at this stage, even if it is short lived.

Tears stream down your face and your abdomen hurts. Help now turns into abuse and he/she usually goes back to bed leaving you there in the dark.

With your stomach totally empty, your spontaneous eruptions have died back to 15-minute intervals, but your body won't relent.

You are convinced that you are starting to turn yourself inside out and swear that you saw your tonsils shoot out of your mouth on the last occasion.

It is now dawn and you pass your disgusted partner getting up for the day as you try to climb into bed. She/he abuses you again for trying to get into bed with lumpy bits of dried vomit in your hair.

You reluctantly accept their advice and have a shower in exchange for them driving you to the hospital.

Work is simply not an option.

The whole day is spent trying to avoid anything that might make you sick again, like moving.

You vow never to touch a drop again and who knows for the next two or three hours at least you might even succeed.

OK, now hands up all those who have never had a six star hangover!!

Thought so!!

15. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    A perfect example of why I almost never drink and never get drunk.

16. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    i'm usually a 5 or a 6. If you are going to drink, drink. As to why? Well, as one of the fine musketeers, Porthos, when asked why he fights said, "I fight b/c i fight." Well, you drink because you drink. :D

17. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    "After a night of too much alcohol and spirits, thou must kneel, embrace thy throne,and give unto the Porcelain God."

John 3:47am
    [​IMG]

18. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why I fired my secretary:

Last year, on my birthday, I didn't feel very well as I woke up in the morning. I went downstairs hoping the Mrs would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday" and have a present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday". I thought...well that's marriage for you. The kids should remember.

My kids came down for breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office I was feeling pretty low and a bit despondent.

As I walked into the office, my secretary said, "Good morning boss, happy birthday!" It felt a bit better that at least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock and Julia knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day and it's your birthday...let's go out for lunch, just you and me." I said, "Thanks, Julia, that's the best thing that's happened all day. Come on." Off we went.

We didn't go where we would normally have lunch. Instead, we went to a little place and sat at a private table. We had a couple of drinks each and I enjoyed the meal. On the way back to the office Julia said, "It's such a beautiful day, we're caught up with our work...we don't really need to go back to the office, do we?"

I replied, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"

"Let's go to my apartment," she replied.

After arriving at her apartment, Julia turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for a moment. Make yourself comfortable and I'll be right back."

"OK," I replied nervously.

She went into the bedroom and, after a few minutes, emerged carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by my wife, kids and many of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday."

And I just sat there...

On the sofa...

Naked.

19. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

:D ha ha ha

20. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    wedding test

Dear Abby,
    I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next month. My fiancée's mother is not only very attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together and invited me to her place to go over the invitation list because it had grown a bit beyond what we had expected it to be. When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred.

Then she floored me. She said that in a month I would be a married man and that before that happened, she wanted to have sex with me. Then she just stood up and walked to her bedroom and on her way said that I knew where the front door was if I wanted to leave. I stood there for about five minutes and finally decided that I knew exactly how to deal with this situation.

I headed straight out the front door. There, leaning against my car was her husband, my father-in-law to be. He was smiling. He explained that they just wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to their little girl. I shook his hand and he congratulated me on passing their little test.

Abby, should I tell my fiancée what her parents did, and that I thought their "little test" was asinine and insulting to my character?

Or should I keep the whole thing to myself including the fact that the reason I was walking out to my car was to get a condom?

21. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    those effing mother-in-laws. :D

22. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS - AND IT TURNS OUT SHE'S HIS MOTHER!
    Friday December 9, 2005
    By Grace Green

MARSEILLES, France - Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach - and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around - and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!'"

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it - and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street - and they haven't stopped laughing since."

The girl-crazy X-ray technician said he began flirting with normally straitlaced Nicole - who lives six miles away in a Marseilles suburb - while scouring the Internet for young ladies to put a little pizzazz in his life.

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.

"The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach - and Mom said yes," he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I'd be disappointed when I saw her.

"As for me, I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams.

"I guess that's about as wrong as I've ever been."

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul - Nicole's husband of 27 years - wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again," said embarrassed Daniel.
    linky
    ohh those wacky french.... :D

23. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Wow! I guess Freud was right about the Oedipuis complex.

24. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    New State law in Alabama.

When you divorce your wife, she is still your Sister.

:D

25. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Empire State Jump

Two men are sitting at the bar at the top of the Empire State Building drinking, when the first guy turns to the other one and says, "You know, last week I discovered if you jump from the top of this building, by the time you fall to the 10th floor, the wind around the building is so intense it carries you back into the window."
    The Bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar, but says nothing. The second guy says, "What? Are you insane? There's no way that could happen!"

"No, it's true" said the first guy. "Let me prove it to you". He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony and plummets toward the street below. When he passes the 10th floor, the wind whips him in the window, and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

The second guy is astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but it must've been a fluke. That was scientifically impossible!"

"No, I'll prove it again" says the first man as he jumps. Again, just his body hurtles towards the street, the wind whips him into the 10th floor window. He takes the elevator back to the bar. Once upstairs, he successfully urges his dubious fellow drinker to try it.

"Well, what the heck" the second guy says, "I've seen that it works, so I'll try." He jumps over the balcony and rapidly plunges downwards - his body hits the pavement with a loud splat.

Back upstairs, the bartender who had been silent the whole time turns to the first drinker, and shakes his head and says "You know, Superman, you're a real bastard when you're pissed."

Lone Ranger Joke

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.

The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honour of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear and the horse gallops away. Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.

As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. "You have a very fine and loyal horse but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a brunette, even more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents but I still kill you tomorrow. "What is your last request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse....alone."

The Chief is curious but he agrees and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent.

Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, "Listen very carefully you dumb ass horse. For the last time . . . BRING POSSEEEE!!!!"