Onion Bag's US Nat Jersey offer

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by TWR, Mar 22, 2006.

1. dkrboys

dkrboys New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Simi Valley, CA
    That's a great choice!!!

2. 2ndAveFC

2ndAveFC Member

Mar 23, 2004
    LAX

That's entirely possible

3. Atouk

Atouk BigSoccer Supporter

DC United
    Apr 16, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've still got "Billing Information Received" for both my US jerseys and the MLS jerseys I ordered a month earlier.

4. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why is it that I dont even have a tracking number?

Is it because I am overseas shipping? They said they use USPS overseas.

5. Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Achewood
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Log in and check your order history online--your UPS number should be there.

6. StillKickin

StillKickin Member+

Austin FC
    Dec 17, 2002
    Texas
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My order says shipped. Can't wait!

7. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Status says shipped on the OB site, but all I gots is this:

Shipment #OB-12402 on March 28, 2006
    To Madrid, ES
    Standard usps

8. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Per one of the "Bag" owners:

USA Pre - Order Update

We were originally informed by Nike that the USA shirt was one of a few products that would be arriving about a week late. We have been told this is still true, meaning the product should be arriving in store towards the end of this upcoming week. All systems go beyond that, and we don't see further problems.

9. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To echo Eddieba26, my buddy called yesterday and said the ****** told him they hope they come in this week and will get shipped as soon as they can.

10. the other Sepp

the other Sepp New Member

Dec 1, 2005
    New update on the Bag's website - they're beginning to ship jerseys Wednesday.

They only received partial delivery, so keep your fingers crossed.

11. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I thought the same thing and I was at RFK. I thought they were USA jerseys. Even though they are DC United ones, they looked really nice. Good job by the peeps from La Norte.

12. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the insight on the shipping. Mine is still in that info received phase too, and I ordered it Feb. 25. I am now justified in whining like a little baby! :)

This is the same status its had since Feb. 28.

13. carpediem175

carpediem175 New Member

Oct 6, 2003
    Pompton Plains , NJ
    Got mine today. Looks great, fits nice too.

14. 2ndAveFC

2ndAveFC Member

Mar 23, 2004
    LAX
    bastard! :)
    Congrats!

15. TheBaRoN

TheBaRoN Member

Jan 23, 2006
    London, England
    Ordered mine from Bigsoccer but haven't had my tracking number yet, i live in England so don't expect it straight away but anyone have any idea when they'll come in?

16. dkrboys

dkrboys New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Simi Valley, CA
    BOTH my US Soccer Store & Onion Bag orders are in the "Billing Information Received" stage. Hope I get them before next weeks game. Now.....the decision......do I wear my Convey or Dempsey jersey on the 11th?

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Ordered mine from Bigsoccer, sent an email to check on the status, and was told by a customer service rep. in an email that they had no record of my order. Called the number provided with the name of the customer service rep. and I was put through to the phone system for Eurosport, who also had no record of my order.

Does anyone know if the Bigsoccer shop contracts their out to a 3rd party which gets their merchandise from Eurosport?

Should have gone through t-h-e-o-n-i-o-n-b-a-g in the first place, and just resubmitted my order with them.

The Magpie

18. StillKickin

StillKickin Member+

Austin FC
    Dec 17, 2002
    Texas
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You lucky dog!!

My order says shipped - it's said that for 7 days now - but I still haven't gotten it. Gotta get it by the 11th so as to increase our chances for a victory vs. Jamaica.

19. NordicStriker19

Apr 21, 2005
    Essex Junction, VT
    Mine says shipped. UPS has it as billing information received.

If you've gotten yours, care to fill us in with whether or not UPS ever gave tracking information for you?

20. Old Man!

Old Man! BigSoccer Supporter

RIP Chicago Fire
    Mar 11, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I received mine frome Eurosport today and it is EXCELLENT! Of course I ordered it back when the model number only corresponded to a black shadow because the shirt hadn't been released yet, so I was probably at the front of the line.

My away O N I O N B A G jersey has shipped (I got a separate email stating this instead of logging onto the website and checking the status). I should receive it by Wed.

21. Old Man!

Old Man! BigSoccer Supporter

RIP Chicago Fire
    Mar 11, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The World Soccer Shop, which is the exact same thing as the bigsoccer shop was bought by Eurosport a few months back, so the order placement folks are exactly the same ones that you would speak to at Eurosport. There must be a way they know which store you've called so they can answer with that name. I know I placed an order on the bigsoccer shop a few months back and the girl thanked me "for choosing Eurosport, whoops, I mean the World Socce Shop." :)

22. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

first thing I'd do is call and ask why they sent you those two jerseies by mistake. you obviously meant to order Gooch and Gibbs. :D

I'm kidding. Go with Dempsey because he'll be at the game.

23. carpediem175

carpediem175 New Member

Oct 6, 2003
    Pompton Plains , NJ
    I don't think so. I didn't recieve an E-mail from the OB to say it was on it's way either, it just showed up. Of course I live about 30 min from North Bergen, so the shipping was fast.

24. Magpie Maniac

Magpie Maniac Member

Dec 28, 2001
    North Carolina, USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My away Donovan 21 jersey arrived yesterday from Onion Bag. Looks great. I think most authentic jerseys tend to have a tighter athletic fit so make sure you order it a little larger.

25. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my problem with ordering a new jersey ... and I REALLY want a gooch jersey is that they look just like the blue one I have from 1997. it's tough to justifty spending that much money on something so simliar. I like the white one I guess ... but I'm not a big fan of white jersies (I have an 18-month old and he takes it as a personal mission to ruin any white shirt I wear).