Onion Bag's US Nat Jersey offer

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by TWR, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eddieba26 must be worried about the wedding!!! No count down anymore? Gettin scared!!!???

2. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nah, because of said wedding I can no longer afford to pay Huss for a signature! If you must know, in 3 minutes it'll be 89 days!

3. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso
    My info finally changed....should get it on the 30th it says.

4. wcharriscpa

wcharriscpa Member

Arsenal FC
    Dec 26, 2000
    Austin
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's funny...I just today ordered a blue away from eurosport. They also said it should get shipped on the 30th.

5. Glebe

Glebe New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    Anyone have suggestions about where to get an away shirt in time for the first match? BS seems to have XL but they say supplies are limited whereas eurosport (who someone said does fulfillment for BS - right?) doesn't have a customizable option on its site at the moment. Gives me pause to order from BS if its supplier doesn't list what I'd like.

Should I call eurosport instead?

6. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Europsort is out until June for XL of both jerseys. I thinkyou're out of luck before the Cup starts.

7. sregis

sregis Member

Nov 5, 1999
    Hoboken, USA
    i just bought one at an ob retailer...where do you live?

8. Glebe

Glebe New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    DC

Wow, for once procrastination doesn't pay off? My world is shattered :(

Actually, I'm going to be in NYC in two weeks. Maybe I'll stop by the store that weekend. Even if they're out of blue, they'll probably have white

9. sregis

sregis Member

Nov 5, 1999
    Hoboken, USA
    i'd think the nike store on 57th would have it.

10. bmoregnr

bmoregnr Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No XLs in the away, I was just there

11. sregis

sregis Member

Nov 5, 1999
    Hoboken, USA
    crash diet?;)

12. bmoregnr

bmoregnr Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well I better because the XL is giving me a run for my money; what am I European?

13. sregis

sregis Member

Nov 5, 1999
    Hoboken, USA
    how bout modell's?

14. bmoregnr

bmoregnr Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Modells near me has cheaper replicas, they are like $40 and are clearly cheaper looking, especially the patch which is smaller and cheaper.

In Kensington, MD there is a SoccerAmerican; give them a jingle as their sister store in Columbia had a good selection of homes at least if that helps

15. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  16. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do the short sleeved traing tops run small as well?

17. Rick77

Rick77 Member

Apr 25, 2001
    DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got my large #10 Reyna in from Eurosport today -- was worried from what I've read here that it might be too small. Anyway, it fits perfectly. I'm 6'2" and 190 lbs. Really doesn't seem cut any smaller than anything else.

18. bmoregnr

bmoregnr Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They fit the same as the jerseys to me. So if you have tried neither I would say each size shades a bit smaller than last jerseys. Its not drastic but where I could get into a L before and make it work, they are just too tight for long-term comfort this time; while the old XLs were a bit baggy before, now they fit well; that kind of difference. If you were inbetween two sizes last jersey, move up and you should be fine; but if your last jersey had plenty of room then you might be ok as is.

19. nrang

nrang New Member

Jan 14, 2006
    NY,NY
    I was at Nike Town in Manhattan yesterday and I do not believe they are carrying either of the National teams Jersey. I was there 2 weeks back and they had even less stuff. I ordered US customized Onyewu Away Jersey when USSF first started selling it. I am 6'0 tall and 186 and the large is just about right, would look much better if I got into my senior year high school shape (circa 1993). I ended up also ordering the US Mens warm-up jacket in red from Big Soccer shop. It looks awesome in red and is darker than it looks on some sites. I ordered the large and for some reason it was tight around the waist (very odd since everything I where is in large). Also wanted to say that those ordering the new Don't Tread on me Jersey from US Soccer should order the non-customized version if they want it with them if they are going to Germany. US Soccer is 15 or so days behind an all customized Jerseys. Onion Bag seems to have better supply than most.

20. T Nitty

T Nitty New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    MD
    About 2 weeks ago I received 2 (McBride home (mine) and away (gf)) out of 3 jerseys. The packing slip said that my away Dolo is on backorder. That's it. No date. No prior explanation. Nothing. I'm leaving for Germany on the 7th, so I'll be a bit disappointed not to have the other shirt. I really wanted the Dolo because I'm a big fan of his and defenders in general. It's nice to have the McBride, but that's more out of respect and this being his last WC.

Anyway, yesterday I opened a ticket with OB's online helpdesk thing.

To my surprise, I recieved a response the same day.
    Anyone else having problems with their OB order? In the end this is only a minor thing. Once I land in Frankfurt on 8 June, I'll be happy and relaxed. Unless I forget my match tickets.:eek:

21. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso
    I just received the away one a few days ago. They told me the other one would ship soon.

22. capitalist

capitalist New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    [​IMG]

23. The Lieutenant

Dec 29, 1999
    Lupburg, Bayern
    Can anyone that ordered from the USSF Store tell me how long after being charged it took for their customized jersey to arrive?

I ordered a XXL Home Gooch jersey weeks ago and the charge hit my card late last week. Just hoping I have it by this weekend.

24. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I still havent got anything. I called yesterday and left a voicemail. No one called me back. I also went to the Rome post office where my jersey was supposed to be shipped last week and stood in line for an hour only to have them tell me in about 30 seconds that no such package was there.

This is incredible. My jersey will get lost somewhere in Rome. My friend's jersey still hasnt arrived in Spain and I was told that was shipped out BEFORE Saturday May 25.

25. T Nitty

T Nitty New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    MD
    I don't think I'll be getting my backordered Dolo jersey from Onion-Bag before I leave tomorrow. I actually talked to one of the guys yesterday and got the "Yeah, I was just looking at your order. It will go out today." Blah blah blah. Of course I can't get a damn tracking number or any replies from emails, phone messages, etc. I guess 2 out of 3 jerseys ain't bad (except that I paid for 3).