On Iran and More (Call it the "Iran Propaganda Thread" if you wish)

Discussion in 'International News' started by Iranian Monitor, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Pro-Freedom

Pro-Freedom Member

Apr 3, 2017
    JAILED HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDER IN POOR HEALTH: ATENA DAEMI

[​IMG]

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/mde13/6189/2017/en/

2. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    One of the candidates running in a small city north of Tehran. She's probably gonna get a lot of votes lol:

IMG_0669.JPG

3. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #253 Mani, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    An Arab women has been appointed the governer of Ahvaz where most Iranian Arabs live. Arabs only make up less than 5% Iran's population, yet they have ministers, governors and the national security adviser portfolio in Rouhani's government.

Not to mention that you can not find an Arab woman governor in any Arab country, but you can find one in Iran where Arabs are a tiny minority, yet these Wahhabis are so shameless that they talk about Arab rights in Iran. If this Arab woman lived in Saudi Arabia, she couldn't even go out alone, vote or drive a car, let alone run a regional government. :laugh:

4. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #254 Mani, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Women in Saudi Arabia = cattle owned by their Wahhabi husbands who can't even get out of the house without their "Male Guardian"...

Women in Iran = Vice-President, Ministers, Governors, Olympic medalists, Pilots, Members of Parliament, Warriors, Doctors, Lawyers , Writers, Musicians, Film Directors, Professors, and 60% of all the University Graduates...

IMG_0675.JPG IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0679.JPG IMG_0680.JPG IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0681.JPG

5. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    One week to go until the Presidential and Local elections in Iran. Amazing scenes in Tehran:

6. Pro-Freedom

Pro-Freedom Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Iranian Kurds (non-PKK-affiliated) standing up to terrorists.

2 IRGC Members Wounded by Gunmen on Iraq-Iran Border

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/middle-east/350499

7. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  8. Pro-Freedom

Pro-Freedom Member

Apr 3, 2017
    For Iran’s ethnic minorities, whoever wins the election they lose

http://www.thearabweekly.com/Opinio...norities,-whoever-wins-the-election-they-lose

9. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The Iraqi Kurdish site, ruddow, which often posts anti Iran articles, had this article which speaks volumes about the effort to have the Kurds boycott Iran's elections.

http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iran/14052017
    Record number of candidates run for city councils in Iran’s Kurdistan

10. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Even the biggest separatist Kurdish party, the Iranian offshoot of PKK, is encouraging people in the Iranian Kurdistan to vote in the elections this time, and yet we have a Wahhabi here telling us that elections don't matter in Iran. lol

11. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #261 Mani, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    If only someone someday could run on a promise to improve women's rights in Saudi Arabia, as these candidates are promising to do for animal rights in Iran. Oh wait, Saudi Arabia doesn't have any elections. And nowadays, animals have more representation and rights in Iran, than women do in Saudi Arabia. True story.

image.jpg

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

12. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

13. Pro-Freedom

Pro-Freedom Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Ahwazi National Resistance Took the Responsibility of Today’s Operation

https://kurdistanvoice.net/2017/05/...-took-the-responsibility-of-todays-operation/

14. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The poor oppressed Arabs of Ahwaz seen at a Rouhani election rally. They look so sad. :(

Oh and look at these Azeri Turks at another Rouhani election rally in the Iranian Azerbaijan, they look even more oppressed. :cry:
    864346914040537088 is not a valid tweet id

15. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #265 Iranian Monitor, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    In the neighborhood I live, I don't see any posters, signs, or anyone who supports Raisi (all posters and signs are from Rouhani supporters) but yesterday there was a huge rally in favor of Raisi in Terhan. The most interesting aspect of the video to me was the Raisi supporters being interviewed in the video, many of whom women whose appearance and their "hijab" (or lack thereof) would never paint them as Raisi supporters in my mind. I think the choice of interviewing such people is an intentional effort by the Raisi campaign to allay fears that if he is elected, he will be after enforcing stricter hijab and the like.

p.s.
    below is an campaign video against Rouhani by the Raisi campaign with interesting background music.

16. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Mani has already posted videos of Rouhani campaign rallies, but since I have posted videos from the Raisi campaign, here is a video from the Rouhani camp:

p.s.
    I support neither candidate, but enjoy the atmosphere from the Rouhani rallies a lot more, with better use of music in particular.
    Maybe Iran doesn't have any good choices and I will end up voting for Rouhani (or maybe even Raisi), but the truth is that unlike in 1997 or 2005, I just don't see the choice as being all that meaningful. The only reason for me to vote is to say I don't want anyone to think I am in favor of plunging Iran into chaos and civil war and the like.

17. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The biggest election news is how Raisi has accepted the endorsement of , and met with a notorious "bad boy" Iranian Rapper "Tataloo" who has 5 million followers on Instagram. This has given Rouhani supporters a golden chance to mock the morality of conservatives in Iran , and how low these hardliners can go to get more votes, and how little they really care about "conservative values" they push.

18. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #268 Iranian Monitor, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    I am thrilled that Raisi has met with Tataloo, as any movement towards further relaxation of social restrictions in Iran, is going to be far more significant and lasting if undertaken by conservatives and principalists than by reformists.

Tatataloo, incidentally, had initially backed Ghalibaf and is now endorsing Raisi!

19. Pro-Freedom

Pro-Freedom Member

Apr 3, 2017
    MASS GRAVE FOUND IN AHWAZ CITY, BELIEVED TO HOLD VICTIMS OF REGIME’S 1980 MASS EXECUTIONS

[​IMG]

http://www.ahwazmonitor.info/new/ma...hold-victims-of-regimes-1980-mass-executions/

20. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    That's another way of looking at it.

Policy positions and language that were taboo even for reformists 10 years ago, are now common amongst conservatives who have had no choice but to shift their stance to catch up with society. And that means reform is setting the tone on social, political and cultural issues.

21. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Amazing video from Rouhani's rally in Tabriz. Thousands singling along with pictures of Rouhani, Mousavi and Khatami.

865068752827817984 is not a valid tweet id

864904424841523200 is not a valid tweet id

22. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    One of the biggest Iranian movie stars, who is an Iranian Kurd, has published a message in Kurdish endorsing Rouhani and asking Iranian Kurds to vote for him.

865084742357590016 is not a valid tweet id

23. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    First group of Iranians have officially cast their votes, in New Zealand. Polling stations in Tehran will open in less than an hour.

There was a party atmosphere all over Iran last night.
    865362766789476352 is not a valid tweet id

864865047218200580 is not a valid tweet id

24. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  25. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004