OldguyFC

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by Branko Segota, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Branko Segota

Branko Segota Member

Feb 24, 2003
    Just wanted to remember Tim Ellison (OldguyFC) today on what would be his birthday. Great knowledge of the game and insight - especially in the Midwest/Chicago area. Always provided a good post and smart-ass reply. RIP

2. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    I miss him.

JoeSoccerFan repped this.
  3. JoeSoccerFan

JoeSoccerFan Member+

Aug 11, 2000
    still won't take his contact info out of my phone.

Tim - miss you. I tend to think of him every year when I make my NCAA picks. Gosh, he could make some poor picks. :(

4. JohnTrask

JohnTrask New Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    To Branko, Sandon and JoeSoccerFan -
    As you guys know Timmy loved you guys and I could have used him politicking for the Badgers to get in the dance this year :thumbsdown: - Loved him and miss him as well.
    Happy New Year to you guys!!!
    JT

5. OverseasView

OverseasView Member+

Olympique Lyonnais
    France
    Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I joined the forum in 2013, so did not know Timmy. When I saw this thread I searched Timmy's name and found the thread that Branko opened in February 2010.
    Reading all the posts and glancing at some of OlGuyFC's ones, all these expressed my feelings about this forum. A great community of football lovers and among them many fun and charismatic characters.

I love this forum, which is enriched every day mostly only by objective and fair persons who share a common passion. No trolls here.

So I join you to thank Timmy about what he brought to the football community in your country and I thank you all to continue to remember him. It makes me proud to have been accepted by you, even if I am involved only trough the partcipation of my two sons to your wonderful college soccer.
    Thanks guys.

Sandon Mibut and TimB4Last repped this.