Ohad Kadusi

Discussion in 'Israel' started by LS2014, Jun 25, 2015.

1. LS2014

LS2014 Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone can help me I support Lausanne-Sport of Switzerland and a couple of seasons ago an Israeli player named Ohad Kudusi played there. Can anyone tell me if he is still at Bnei Yehuda? Also how easy and or difficult would it be to get an official Bnei Yehuda shirt personalized with Kadusi?

Thanks in advance for any help.

LS2014

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://us.soccerway.com/players/ohad-kadusi/91886/ has his statistics. He was with Bnei Yehuda in 2014-2015. I haven't read that he left Bnei Yehuda, but I don't have confirmation that he's staying either. I don't know how to get a shirt without being able to read Hebrew.

3. LS2014

LS2014 Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    thank you for the reply. I will have to keep an eye on if he stays with Bnei Yehuda. I have taken an interest in his career since his time at LS where I don't think he got a real opportunity.

I don't know Hebrew so kind of at a loss at least for getting a shirt through the club.

4. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    he still plays for Bnei Yehuda, and now they are back to the premier league...if you want to buy a Bnei Yehuda shirt go here, shop shirt, about the signature the best i can do is give you the contact mail of Bnei Yehuda and you can ask them if Ohad Kadusi can sign it for you, Bnei Yehuda mail, btw their new shirts are pretty lame now that they are sponsored by Macron...their Puma and Strauss shirts used to be real sweet...

[​IMG]

5. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @Schnorrer_Sefarad

Welcome back. I didn't even realize Bnei Yehuda had been relegated. In 2012-2013 they were in the Europa League qualifying rounds. Are you following Israeli clubs in the Champions league and Europa League qualifying rounds?