***Official tolucafan thread***

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by tolucafan, May 25, 2010.

1. Gucci

Gucci BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 7, 2010
    The Gym
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    nah, chiltepec ftw! ....i just know there's a shit ton of tonacos in waukeagan, my dads got at least 10 people from there working for him, and they all live in waukeagan ha...good shit man!

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    and we absoletely smashed morelia 4-0, so its all looking good

4. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sTG3ryRIUE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sTG3ryRIUE[/ame]

OMG

5. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    so he got 7 goals last season in columbian league. and hes here for only two seasons, so looks like he'll be a nice bench player

6. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    who the f**k is carlos arias. this is bullshit

7. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    yeah, im dissapointed too tbh

im trying to find the starting lineup from todays game because sergio lugo said that will likely be the starting lineup vs pumas

8. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    this dude will be gone by the end of the next season. i would rather they sign hernan cristante than bring in some dude that just going to take up space on the bench for a year, because he is not good enough to play on the reds.

same old bullshit from the toluca mangment

9. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    o man, bringing in cristante would have been awesome. its pretty ********ing gay how that situation ended.

he really is a bad signing the more you think about it. we play with one lone striker and now we have ayovi/nava/cerda/arias. unless sergio lugo switches to a 4312 formation, which i dont expect him to do.

10. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    i read something about ayovi not playong yet because he cant get acclimated to altitude and weather

11. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    moving to a 2 stryker formation would be killer, but i dont think we have the players for it or manager

12. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    TOLUCA: Alfredo Talavera, Manuel de la Torre, Diego Novaretti, Francisco Gamboa, Martín Romagnoli, Antonio Ríos, Carlos Esquivel, Mario Méndez, Antonio Naelson, Raúl Nava y Néstor Calderón.

this was the starting lineup today. Duenas will obviously start ahead of Gamboa. and i dont think Lugo would start Mario Mendez ahead of Gonzalez. and its anyones guess as to who will be our striker vs pumas. but the rest looks similar to last season. yawnnnnnnn

13. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    I don't have a problem with are squad. I just thought when we caned mancila where going to get a bad ass stryker not a pair of unnone dudes. I think the team is good we just need a quality stryker.

14. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If Toluca is gonna suck this season then they should at least give canteranos a shot at fully developing. Brizuela needs to be worked into the starting line up. He can easily be better than Esquivel and Calderon. Trejo (?) can also bench either of them if hes given consistent time. We really need to work on a replacement for Sinha too. On defense we need to get rid of Gonzales, theres no advantage in wasting a foreigner spot in that spot.

15. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    I agree with you on devloping our youth. I. Really like trejo, caderon need a tast of the bench to get him to play well again. I don't think we have anybody to take sinha spot. We do need to work on a replacement for him, but who?

16. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    season starts in a few days. maybe someone should make a new thread. i cant because of the yellow card.

and just found out this

Suspendidos
    Osvaldo Alexis González Sepúlveda - Toluca - 1 juego
    Edgar Esteban Dueñas Peñaflor - Toluca - 1 juego
    Sergio Lugo Barrón - (CT) Toluca - 3 juegos

ugh.

talavera
    mendez
    nova
    gamboa
    manolo
    roma
    rios
    esquivel
    calderon
    sinha
    nava/cerda/ayovi

17. THe maximium goleador

Jan 31, 2014
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Toluca and fans are two words that can´t be in the same sentence until in the middle says " have not"
    This is a little team with 10 trophies

18. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  19. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999