Official! Ronaldinho to Milan!

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by mritalian1210, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

2. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Rumor .........................R80 to Join Becks @ LA Galaxy....

3. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    will MLS pay MILAN 50mil cuz if yes, how do u say goodbye in Portugese?

4. EDC10

EDC10 New Member

Aug 28, 2009
    MD
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    LMAO...Classic

5. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
  6. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    R80 & his Agent (Brother) will meet w/AC Milan Mgmt this Monday to see if he extends or leaves.

Per Sportmediaset, Milan are ready to offer him a 2 yr extension, but w/50% Salary Cut.
    From -> €8m/yr NET + % of Image Rights.
    To -> €4m/yr NET + % of Image Rights.

Current Contract w/Milan expires June 30, 2011 and he can leave for Free on Jan 1, 2011

.......Will R80 move to LA or Brazil or Stay till Jan 1, 2011....stay tuned.....

*Milan have a self imposed max of €4m/Yr NET Salary Cap for all new Contracts.

7. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Updated

An offer of €10m/yr + % of Image Rights for 4yrs is on table from LA Galaxy
    and €6m/Yr + % of Image Rights from Flamengo.

However, neither side wants to pay the transfer fee to Milan.

8. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    so dinho got picked for brazil's friendly against argentina 11-17. maybe he will pick his game up if he has a carrot dangling in front of his nose.

9. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    According to Silvio, Ronnie will be a signing a new long term deal.

Same mistake we've made over the years, giving the older players, new deals. When it's time for them to leave, they don't want to!

How much does Ronaldinho have left? If anything...:(

10. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    This is the appropriate thread.

That idiot Moggi opened his mouth and he said something stupid (now that's not a surprise).

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...treating-ronaldinho-like-a-baby-luciano-moggi

Yes, Moggi thinks we are treating Ronaldinho like a baby... oh is it because he acts like one?

Ronaldinho isn't going to change his antics and is getting punished for it.

I really hope we get Ganso in the winter... so I never have to hear anything from this man.

I'm tired of Dinho fanboyism... Dinho is a shadow of the player he once was, and the only person he has to blame is himself. The other big problem is he doesn't track back. He's a liability.

He went MIA in many big games last season, and we can't afford that risk at this point.

11. Jawz10

Jawz10 Moderator

Feb 27, 1999
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Moggi is 100% correct. Even a half fit Ronaldinho is still an asset to the team in some small capacity, like for 20 minutes at the end of a game when Seedorf is doing nothing and is tired.

12. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Allegri is punishing Ronaldinho and the team.
    Fine him, but don't leave him on the bench when he could be helping on the pitch.

13. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ronaldinho is a liability. It's just my opinion. He doesn't track back... and is he really an asset anymore? That bad attitude could carry onto other teammates. I'd rather we call up Verdi and let him play.

How is Allegri punishing the team anyways?

14. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i'm with giancarlo, benching ronnie IMHO is helping the team out. playing him would be punishing the midfield and defense, he barely runs, loses the ball too easily, falls to the ground like every play, and doesn't even look like he enjoys playing the sport anymore. i don't think he deserves to be playing in the team right now.

15. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    He was doing fine since last season and now he is useless because he got caught leaving a restaurant in the late hours?
    Ronaldinho now can't even contribute in the last 20 or 30 minutes of a match?
    Some people here sure are fickle.

Last game the team needed something different at halftime and Allegri risked losing 2 easy points instead of relying on Ronaldinho.

16. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I love R80 as much as the next guy bit come one.....we've been better with out him. We need Pato bacK!!

17. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It's not about being fickle. He's a liability. And whether he was doing fine last season isn't the point. We don't play our game around him. Times change. Robinho and Ibra came to our teams, making it that much more difficult for him.

He needs to step it up.

It's not just whether he left a restaurant late, but rather him not making the sacrifices necessary.

And it's hilarious to think Ronaldinho would have changed anything at all that game.

18. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah man, HILARIOUS! I imagine people laughing like mad scientists at the thought of Ronaldinho making an impact late in the game, like he did against Ajax. :rolleyes:

I think the team is better without him, but he is still a useful sub.

19. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Auxerre.

He made an "impact" because Robinho set him up for that goal. Robinho is the one doing all the hard work, and it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring more... he's playing very well.

And now that our players have some rest, Ronaldinho has even less of a chance. Too bad really.

20. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    GR, the question now really is one thing. Who do we bench to play Dinho? Certainly not Ibra, he provides something completely different. Robinho? No way in hell. He provides ample of running and is a great foil to Ibra. Seedorf? Considering that we play a convertible 4-3-1-2 & 4-4-2, the tactical advantage that Seedorf provides is not something that Dinho can do either.

21. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I think I must improve my English skills, because somehow people are understanding that I want Ronaldinho to start games.
    The team improved a lot since him and Pirlo got benched and that's the way it should be.

I'm only saying that Ronaldinho is still good enough to play in the second half when the team needs to score and has run out of ideas. Exacly like last Serie A game.
    It's a terrible use of the clubs resources when Allegri has such a talented player on the bench and refuses to use him. I'm sure there are other ways of punishing the player.

GiancarloC,

Thanks for the correction, it was Auxerre.

22. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I get what you're saying. But Dinho also makes costly mistakes... like misplaced passes...

We really need Ganso.

And it appears that Ganso may be leaving... as Santos signed Elano... now the question is to whom? I hope so.

Oh and as far as Pirlo, I think he should play in Seedorf's place. He isn't a detriment to this team. We just need to play him further up field.

23. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    GR, actually, I knew you weren't implying he starts. My whole post was related to who will be subbed out for him.

24. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    i say replace sub Seedorf with Pirlo... but then Dinho will really get no playing time then.