Official! Ronaldinho to Milan!

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by mritalian1210, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Jawz10

Jawz10 Moderator

Feb 27, 1999
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I think we could play Ronaldinho in a 4-3-3, but with the current midfield sans-Pirlo. Its funny but since we removed Pirlo we haven't tried any other formations, I think his removal was a catalyst towards our ascension.

2. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This question can't be answered beforehand. Ronaldinho should enter when Ibra, Seedorf or Robinho are tired or having a bad game.

In the last game I think he should have come in for a DM, because the team didn't need all that protection.

Also, consider that Allegri won't have his favourite starting 11 available for everygame. Since Pato and Inzaghi are out, Ronaldinho will play eventually and the coach should be testing him to see where he fits best.

Early in the season the team played something like:

-------Ronaldinho----
    Robinho/Pato ---- Ibra

Recently at Brazil x Argentina Ronaldinho also played in the middle behind the strikers.
    I think that's his worst position, both Allegri and Mano Menezes seem to fancy him there.

Ronaldinho was never a classic number 10. He is very limited in the sense that he needs to be placed on the left side and given freedom not to give a shit about anything in the game :D

3. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't think any team will be breaking the bank for Ganso right now.
    The guy is 19, if I'm not mistaken, and already underwent surgery on both knees.
    He is fantastic, so good that played just one game for the NT and everybody knows the team must revolve around him. But there is a huge risk concerning his fitness.

4. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ganso is actually linked out of the team, after Santos picked up Elano. Come on. You need to admit that. Ganso is 21, not 19. Who says the team must revolve around him?

Messi had major fitness problems at that young age too.

Why?

We should just play Pirlo in Seedorf's spot. Sorry man, but Pirlo just seems so much better for me. He rarely misplaces passes... and he would be perfect in the playmaker position.

You yourself says he's limited. So why even bother?

Pirlo played in a far moer advanced position early in his career, and for Italy (where he plays behind two strikers).

5. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    says the guy who wants to get rid of pato because he's always hurt...

6. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I have to disagree with you again about Ganso leaving, our president just sold 5% of Neymar's federative rights and 20% of Arouca's to cover 2010's debts... If he was planning to sell Ganso there would be no reason to do that. You never know what will happen so maybe the future will prove me wrong, but I highly doubt it.

7. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  8. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well if that actually happens I will be very pissed with our president. Not even a Ronaldinho swap + money would be useful, Ronaldinho's salary would kill us...

Though I know that if he ever leaves to Milan he will get the best treatment he could get by the fans, hard to find a fanbase so attached to brazilians like Milan's... When he leaves us I hope that it is to join your team....

But still, I'm rooting against this transfer. Not now, please :D

9. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Keep an eye out if Braida is spotted there. Usually when he goes to Brazil, transfer do happen... check your local press. I only check on Italian and sometimes Spanish sources...

I'm sure the cost of Dinho's wage could be outstripped by potential money made...

I'm only hoping for Ganso's transfer because frankly we need him... Seedorf is ancient.

10. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I just talked with our ombudsman Odir Cunha and he confirmed Milan's desire to have Ganso, but not for this transfer window. Your representant came here and it seems like you got our preference, so if you make similar bids to other clubs in June~July's transfer window, you got the advantage. A preferential customer, in another words.

... It seems likely that Ganso will move to you in June~July, his agent is very interested, so it will be up to the player's will. Will he act like Neymar and choose to stay, or will he decide to leave and start writting his future at your ranks? That we will only know next year.

But damnit, I want to keep him until 2012, when our club completes it's 100th anniversary :(

11. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well, we will have to monitor it. The Italian sources seem to be leaning towards a January move.

Galliani is known to be extremely unpredictable.

12. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY6ptbX31sw"]YouTube - || Ronaldinho || All Goals || AC Milan 2009-2010 ||[/ame]

RECAP
    2009/2010 Serie A @ 38a Giornata (3rd place)
    -> GF = 60 / GA = 39

Player - Goals
    Borriello 14(1 P.k)
    Pato 12
    -> Ronaldinho 12(5P.k)
    Huntelaar 7(1P.k)
    Seedorf 5
    Nesta 3
    Inzaghi 2, Silvia 2
    Ambrosini 1, Antonini 1

Player - Assists
    -> Ronaldinho 14
    Pirlo 4, seedorf 4
    Inzaghi 3
    Flamini 2, Ambrosini 2, Antonini 2
    Borriello 1, Pato 1, Beckham 1, Nesta 1, Abate 1, Mancini 1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl2rM_D89MM"]YouTube - Ronaldinho @ Milan - Assists Compilation First Leg Season 2009/2010 (Girone Andata 09/10)[/ame] ​

13. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    whens dinho completely put of Milan by?

14. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    That Ronnie assist video was an absolute pleasure to watch, thanks for putting it up.

What a pity...

15. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yeah it's a pity he won't work hard for our team.

Dinho is to blame for Dinho's problems. Not Allegri. Not Milan. Not anyone else, but Dinho.

16. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
  17. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2011/01/11/2299578/official-ronaldinho-joins-flamengo

Flamengo have confirmed via their official website that they have signed star playmaker Ronaldinho on a three-and-a-half year contract.

Milan - Ronaldinho's former club - will be paid €3 million to transfer from the Rossoneri to the Mengao, and the 30-year-old will earn a €130,000-a-week wage, which is expected to be partly paid by investors Traffic and Olympikus.

18. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    how will he be remembered at milan

19. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    momentarily.

20. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Haayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

21. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Hey Jawz! Man up and welcome dinyo to flamengo with changing the thread title to "dinyo officially welcome to Flamango!!"

22. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Milan will be paid 3 million and will have to pay 5% of that to Grêmio. All Ronaldinho transfer fees, for the rest of his professional life, will revert in 5% of the value to Grêmio. This was a FIFA decision, after the long judicial battle between Grêmio and PSG when Ronaldinho moved like a scoundrel to PSG.

As for Traffic, they had deals with Grêmio and Palmeiras, and both teams are strongly considering ending their deals with Traffic for supporting Flamengo only in this transfer.

23. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ganso made public today his resentfulness over Santos not offering him a similar deal to what Neymar got.

But he said something about INTER being interested in him.

http://esportes.terra.com.br/futebo...nter+me+quer+e+o+Santos+nao+me+valorizou.html

here is more precisely what he said (translated from the article above)

""É engraçado você falar que a Inter de Milão, última campeã mundial e da Europa, está interessada no meu futebol mesmo com a contusão e o Santos praticamente não me valorizou", disparou o atleta. "

Its funny when you say that Inter Milan, the last World Champion and European champion, is interested in my football even with the injury while Santos has barely valued me"

24. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    leo is at inter now. i never thought about that having an effect on us attracting brazilians.

25. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Thanks for the shirt sales.