Official"No Necesitamos Refuerzos" Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Pumas de UNAM' started by Nocturnal, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    They should have just left Patiño the whole season and try for Vucetich in the off season. Just as they should have gone for Paredes instead of settling for shit Nahualpan. This directiva is still shit.

Pumas90 repped this.
  2. Estevo

Estevo Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    The I to the E!
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm trying to pretend nothing is happening. Bad decision after shitty decision.

I've never felt like NOT watching any games, and this is the way I've felt since the season started.

3. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't think it's the coaches fault anymore. There's really not much to do. Pumas has weak squad tbh when you compare to others. There's some players that need to leave. Veron for example. He has become slow. Romagnoli also isn't doin' too much for Pumas cause. The season is pretty much over for Pumas now. Might has well give Van Rankin and Escamilla minutes to get them ready for the next tournament. Luis Garcia hasn't performed with 4 coaches now. The truth is Pumas fans can't really ask for good results with this squad. The board didn't reinforce the squad as they should have. Eduardo Herrera should've not left for Nahuelpan's arrival. Herrera was getting accustomed and was scoring some goals. How do they want him to develop if they sent him away?. Hopefully he doesn't become a Rafa Marquez Lugo 2. It's been a way since Pumas hasn't produced a good homegrown striker, and I said this because probably Pumas used to produce the best strikers. Borja, Ego Sanchez, Luis Garcia, Aspe, Patiño, etc... Olalde was probably the last good striker Pumas produced.

4. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    The main problems this season weren't really because of Torres Servin's fault. The directiva did a terrible job this season. Romagnoli and Cabrera were key in our success last season. Cabrera got injured and it was all Romagnoli, who got hurt in the 3rd game. It's a travesty that they didn't get anybody to replace Cabrera and left it all for Romagnoli. Also there are players who are just shit this season. Nahualpan was a terrible signing especially when there were forwards like Esteban Paredes out there. There also some players who need to go, Martin Bravo being the number 1. Still Torres Servin did it terrible too in keeping playing them. Why keep starting Fernado Espinoza? Bravo also is not only undisputed, but never got subbed. This season was terrible and it's finished. Hopefully they will make some moves for next season.

Pumas90 repped this.
  5. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I went to today´s game against Veracruz. This was one of the worse games I´ve seen of the team live. This team needs to clean house. Ariel Nahualpan is pure shit and should go down in history as one of the worst players and worst signings in Pumas history. He was just pure shit and for somebody to make you miss Martin Bravo and think that he shouldn´t go off, that insane. People clapped for Luis Garcia but I don´t get it. He´s another overrated player and did nothing. I´m also tired of waiting for Orrantia to arrive. He should GTFO if he´s not going to do shit but play well for 5 minutes a game. Still Bravo, Nahualpan and Garcia should GTFO.

I heard one of the Pikolin brothers say that the sun hurt them. He can stuff it up his ass. The 2nd half had a lot of shade and the team played in the same heat and did well. Plus they both are just signs of how mediocre Pumas has become because they are both average at best and yet in Pumas they are unquestionable starters. It´s bullshit.

LGRod repped this.
  6. Pumas90

Pumas90 Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When the hell are they gonna retire/get kicked out (whichever comes first)? They don't seem like professional players at all.

I'm ashamed of this season's Pumas.

7. John Jagou

John Jagou BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 8, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    I tuned them out weeks ago. And now they say they want Tuca back.

8. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  9. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Mario Trejo needs to GTFO. Fvckin Leandro. Where Ailton and Bruno Marioni busy?

He`s as bad as

Pumas90 repped this.
  10. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LMAO! Isn't Leandro 40?

Centauro del Norte repped this.
  11. Pumas90

Pumas90 Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's also been mentioned that Pumas are open to offers for Chispa and Cortes...

12. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Chispa can GTFO but although inconsistant, Cortes is great when he turns up. I hope he doesn`t leave.

Pumas90 repped this.
  13. ShockMaster

ShockMaster Member

Oct 26, 2013
    IN THA 6
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Kyrgyzstan
    Cortez needs to stay
    hes our only good attacker so far plus i feel he can develop more with time

Pumas90 repped this.
  14. Pumas90

Pumas90 Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm hoping he can flourish when we get rid of the petardos we've had in the last couple of seasons.

ShockMaster repped this.
  15. OrdinaryOrangeFan

Oct 24, 2011
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Latest Pumas headlines from my website - Pumas English.

Rumor: Pumas interested in Matias Britos
    http://www.pumasenglish.com/2013/11/matias-britos-pumas.html

Pumas add four players ahead of the 2014 Clausura
    http://www.pumasenglish.com/2013/11...-leandro-augusto-dante-lopez-ismael-sosa.html

Candido Ramirez joins Monterrey
    http://www.pumasenglish.com/2013/11/candido-ramirez-monterrey-rayados.html

Pumas announce players that will not return to the club
    http://www.pumasenglish.com/2013/11/pumas-transferibles-clausura.html

Pumas 2, Cruz Azul 2: Pumas youth salvages draw in final match of the season
    http://www.pumasenglish.com/2013/11/pumas-cruz-azul-recap-daniel-ramirez-scores-unam.html

Socrates_81, deepspace and ShockMaster repped this.
  16. ShockMaster

ShockMaster Member

Oct 26, 2013
    IN THA 6
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Kyrgyzstan
    Hope they focus more on the youth
    We used to produce the best players mexico had ever seen

17. ShockMaster

ShockMaster Member

Oct 26, 2013
    IN THA 6
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Kyrgyzstan
    Imagine espirecueta in a pumas uniform...
    Then becoming the best mex mid Eva!!

18. OrdinaryOrangeFan

Oct 24, 2011
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Same here. Bringing in some experience doesn't hurt though. They have to have a bit of a mix. It seems some of the younger guys that are in the first team may have been thrown out there too early.

Also doesn't help that Pumas Morelos is gone and now there is a gap of development from the U-20 team to the first team. I think that is one of the biggest challenges.

Pumas90 repped this.
  19. Pumas90

Pumas90 Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  20. John Jagou

John Jagou BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 8, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    I hear Memo Vazquez is available.

Should have never left, but, then, the suits should have never cut him loose.

21. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  22. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002