Official Malaga CF thread (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Malaga CF fan, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The end of the season tradition in Spain where suitcases loaded with money are transferred from one team to another in order to entice economically that team so their level of play increases and they defeat a direct rival of yours for that promotion slot or relegation slot. Happens all the time, the difference between this and fixing a match is that you're paying a team to win not to throw the game away, the latter in most parts of the civilized world is illegal.

Er Pichi

2. Sand Alchemist

Sand Alchemist New Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Club:
    Malaga CF
    Pick me here.

We´re making an awesome team with good no famous players. I think we´ll do worse than last season but we won´t suffer for relegation.

My main wish is that for first time ever, Malaga doesn´t neglect Copa del rey. I want to see Malaga in quarter-finals for first time ever :(

3. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Did you guys sign Duda yet, or did Sevilla take him back?

4. Sand Alchemist

Jul 19, 2009
    Club:
    Malaga CF
    I dunno, Lolo said yesterday he wanted to stay Sevilla so nobody understands now how the Lolo-Duda/Jesús Gámez is going lol.

But press says the exchange is already done...

5. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Jorge Andrade is getting a pre season contract with Malaga.

[​IMG]

I hope he does well with you guys. He used to be a premier back, better then Carvalho, Bruno Alves ever were. He use to be so fast and strong. Sadly, his 3 ACL injuries over the past 3 years have slowed him down. He is no longer as quick and fast as he use to be, and he has put on some weight. But he is still very clever.

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Jorge Andrade is getting a pre season contract with Malaga.

[​IMG]

I hope he does well with you guys. He used to be a premier back, better then Carvalho, Bruno Alves ever were. He use to be so fast and strong. Sadly, his 3 ACL injuries over the past 3 years have slowed him down. He is no longer as quick and fast as he use to be, and he has put on some weight. But he is still very clever.

7. Sand Alchemist

Jul 19, 2009
    Club:
    Malaga CF
    Hell yeah, 1-0 win against Villa.

8. Sand Alchemist

Jul 19, 2009
    Club:
    Malaga CF
    Awesome start of La Liga, trashing Atletico 3-0!

9. Malaga CF fan

Malaga CF fan Member

Apr 19, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Impressive win vs. Atletico. I did not expect that, especially since Atletico have had a lot of preseason work with qualifying for the Champions League.

Great news that Duda is back with Malaga after signing a four-year contract. His dynamic play was one of the keys for Malaga last year and I didn't see their offense being nearly as good without his presence on the team.

Great result to start the year.

10. Reignking

Reignking Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Been a while...but although it looks like Duda didn't have the same impact this year, he has been called into the Portugal provisional squad for WC2010.

11. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    FC Malaga Player

Anyone know anything about Daniel Orozco from Malaga? Seems he was let go but use to play for Estapona CF as well as Malaga. He is on trial at TSV 1860 in Germany and wanted to know how he played. Thanks.

12. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain