Official 2016 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'll have to wake up early but it sounds doable... It will be live on the same website were the replay are?

2. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Yes.

blissett repped this.
  3. TabascoT

TabascoT Member

Dec 1, 2011
    San Francisco, California
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fun capture from after Kono's first goal celebration!:D
    Kono Pile.jpg
    Kono is getting more camera time than I recall Sugita getting at the last tournament.:whistling:

unepomme and blissett repped this.
  4. Titus Sol

Titus Sol Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Club:
    --other--
    Got to post this pic. Can't help :D

tumblr_mth3mbR6LX1qhhaooo1_500.jpg

Sirtel, Lechus7, KAPIJXM and 5 others repped this.
  5. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    #105 unepomme, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Some small partly unreliable info from various clubs:

Nagashima Hikari joins Urawa from Nittaidai.
    Wada Naoko and Tajiri Yumi moves to Nagano from Urawa.
    Syono Kanako and Takagi Hikari joins Nojima from Waseda.
    Kai Sorami joins Nojima from Niigata Health and Welfare University.
    Ichise Nana joins Vegalta from Tokiwagi.
    Furudate Chito joins Nagano from Tokiwagi.
    Kono Fuka joins Nittaidai.
    Kanda Wakaho joins Nagano.

Lechus7 repped this.
  6. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mmm, I smell a very interesting Nadeshiko League Division 2 this year, since both Nojima and Nittaidai (Kono!!! :eek:) show quite aggressive market campaigns and it looks like they want to grab promotion at all costs.

I also like the fact that U-20 or U-17 players from previous cycles are finding a home in Nadeshiko League: a turn over will finally have to happen and I am quite curious to see how some players will fare onto the big stage. It was about time for Hikari Takagi to land on a big team: the kind of move I was expexting from her since... gosh: U-20 WWC 2012??! :eek:.

Also, I want And G's opinion about Naoko Wada's transfer to Nagano! :coffee:

unepomme repped this.
  7. TabascoT

TabascoT Member

Dec 1, 2011
    San Francisco, California
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Couple of Cerezo pics.
    Cerezo.png
    Cerezo 2.png

Sirtel and unepomme repped this.
  8. KAPIJXM

KAPIJXM Member+

Nov 18, 2011
    Illa de Arousa,Spain
    Club:
    Celta de Vigo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Sorry to not be here since a couple of weeks, but I was very busy with holidays (and with my gf :p) and I didn't have so much time to write here.

But I'm ready to cheer all nadeshiko teams this year and stronger than ever. I hope everything will be ok this 2016 and get a lot of success in every tournament they play.

I couldn't be happier with this "award". This shows how much the world of female football appreciate my favourite GK. Yes, she made mistakes, but who doesn't? Even the best GKs have bad days at the office, they are humans after all.

And finally, but not less important (althought with some days of delay) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

9. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mmm, World Champions Shiho Matsubara and Meika Nishida are of course the most prominent players in Cerezo, so I see they take most of the scene... :p

10. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Eh, eh... You had good reasons to stay away, my friend. ;)

Well, welcome in 2016 and, as always, ganbare Nadeshiko Japan! :p

KAPIJXM repped this.
  11. frideswide

frideswide Member+

Kumamoto Renaissance FC
    Feb 27, 2014
    København
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Since Nittaidai (and Kibi) are university teams, are they even eligible for promotion..? o_O Just wondering..

12. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Tomorrow, the main event will be the High School Championship's final, but I remind everyone that there is a big event on monday too: FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala, with Aya Miyama competing :) (although, admittedly, with not many chances to win the whole thing over Lloyd).

13. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I was wondering the same, until some time ago, but, if I am not wrong, Nittadai played-off with Iga FC Kunoichi in 2014 for a place in Division 1, so they had to be eligible.

The change of names the club had during this season (From "Nittaidai Football Club Ladies", to "Nittaidai SC Yokohama" to the final "Nittaidai Fields Yokohama") could be part of this process of trasforming the club, from a simple university team without eligibility, to a "different" team with all the requirements for promotion (especially financial ones). After all Kibi themselves (who are for sure eligible, since they played two seasons in first division) changed their name (by adding "Charme"), when they passed from "just" an university team from a team with ambitions of promotion. If you get back to the 2012 incarnation of this thread, you could follow all the process that led Kibi to eligibility: at the time an_turtar (current administrator of Full Bloom Guidebook website) was posting here everyday and he was very close to Kibi, so he explained to us all the story.

And remember another thing: with 2015 partition into "Nadeshiko Division 1", "Nadeshiko Division 2" and "Challenge League", all the clubs that didn't have the requirements for eligibility were relegated in Challenge League and it was set they had to remain there anyway. Tokiwagi Gakuen High School and JFA Academy Fukushima were 7th and 8th-placed in 2014 Challenge League, so they should have played in Nadeshiko League Division 2, but they were put in Challenge League instead (thus saving Japan Soccer College Ladies and Fukuoka J. Anclas, who had finished at 11th and 12th place and so shouldn't have conquered the right to play in the new Nadeshiko League Division 2; incidentally, they were anyway relegated in Challenge League on the pitch at the end of this season). For the same reason, Tokiwagi, who won 2015 Challenge League, have to remain there in 2016 too, and, for this reason, Cerezo Osaka Sakai Girls were directly promoted in Division 2 and Yokohama FC Seagulls had the right to play-off for promotion (and they won and were consequently promoted too).

unepomme and frideswide repped this.
  14. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Before the High School Tournament final, this is the highlight of last year's semifinal (Tokiwagi vs Fujieda Junshin).

Sirtel, blissett and Titus Sol repped this.
  15. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Good morning from Italy. :coffee: I am really quite sleepy right now, but I want to watch Fujieda win the final. :p Is it normal that, at 5 minutes from the beginning on the match, i still see "off air" on the website? I hope live matches are as much visible overseas as replays... Or do I have to click somewhere to start the video? :cautious:

Edit: nevermind, now it started!

16. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I didn't remember how exactly it went last year. Fuka Kono had scored back then, but it wasn't enough and Tokiwagi equalized that way in additional time! :eek: And then Fuka herself missed one of the two PK missed by Fujieda.

It seems difficult to believe that a team with such a captain as Hina Sugita could have lost in 2015: I hope the girls make up for that today! :cool: And Fuka Kono redeems herself from missed PK! :p

17. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They enter the pitch now: wow Fuka is really the smallest of them all! :p How (not) tall she is? :laugh:

18. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wow, 1-1 at about 2'! :eek: Fujieda Junshin's #7 scored from a wonderful action. Then, in the subsequent action, Kamimura scored with a ball that passed under GK's legs! What a match, so far!

19. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Fujieda's #3 is doing a so good work by marking Kamimura's #11 in a quite individual way that seem to come from ancient times! :p

(I am so sorry that I don't know names of the players, except Kono :oops:)

Now, very good chance for Fujieda: Kono in the box assisted #7 again, who this time dshot off-target, though.

Kono plays with a bandage on her left knee... :unsure: She runs and sprints anyway, though...

20. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Whoops! Kamimura's #8 scored again froma middle-range shot, but she was criminally left too much free on the right!

I don't see things going well for Fujieda... :unsure: They dictated the game so far, but were seldom dangerous in opponent's box...

Meanwhile, I have to say I enjoy high-school games level of support from attendances: there is even a musical band, playing any kind of tunes from the standings, including Queen's "We will rock you". :p

TabascoT and unepomme repped this.
  21. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    At half time:
    Junshin (Kimotsuki) 1-2 Kamimura (Watanabe 2)

Although Junshin controlled the match, Kamimura led the game with two magnificent goals.

TabascoT and blissett repped this.
  22. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Half-Time: Fujieda Junshin-Kamimura Gakuen 1-2.

It's really unfortunate that Fujieda let Kamimura surprise them this way at the end of 1st half... Now coming out of this situation can become really difficult :unsure:: at least now they have half-time to regroup and to come out with the right spirit to dig themselves out of this hole.

Actually, I had liked best Fujieda then Kamimura in first half. They had better collective actions and an impressive speed. Apart from Kono, the ones I had liked best were #7 (who scored a goal, but badly missed another, by not framing her shot with GK out of the goal), who is a winger that apparently can act on the left and on the right-side alike, and #3, who uses a classical defensive weapon, anticipation, with the wisdom of a veteran (I've seen her multiple times come out apparently from nowhere to stop a Kamimura's offensive action).

I still root for Fujieda and hope that they can emerge the better team, in the end! :p

KAPIJXM repped this.
  23. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks, unepomme... Now I know that the #7 I liked so much is Kimotsuki. What's her first name?

Do you happen to have full line-ups with numbers? :p;)

TabascoT repped this.
  24. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    #124 unepomme, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    GK Fukuta Mai
    DF #24 Abe Yukina #3 Okutsu Rena #8 Kurosaki Yuka #2 Yokozawa Mai
    MF #16 Suzuki Anna #19 Fukuta Yui #25 Chiba Remina
    FW #27 Iwashita Kurumi #10 Kono Fuka #7 Kimotsuki Moe

I like #19 Fukuta Yui. I think she can be one of stars of this tournament next year.

Sirtel, TabascoT and blissett repped this.
  25. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks very much. Meanwhile Rena Okutsu once again had a crucial anticipation. :p

Edit: I see Kimotsuki's first name is Moe. Is it common as a female name in Japan? Makes me laugh a little, because Moe reminds me of... Simpsons' bar-tender! :laugh:

KAPIJXM repped this.