Official 2015 J. League Transfers and Rumors thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Whispered11, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    all the strikers you already have are better.

2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Shimizu S-Pulse said BYE to current head coach ?
    I heard, its it's official.

3. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    His physical attributes are needed. I can see him getting the ball and feeding it. I'll see how he's used in practice soon; hopefully his strengths are utilized.

4. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    It gets complicated when he has to do things with his feet. You'll see. Maybe the prep work will be so good that he'll just have to push the ball in the net.

I wish him the best but I hope he doesn't push Yoshida on the bench.

5. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    You are subjective Saku, I think he will do better in J2. He is not playing for a top club there. Do you see An Byong-Jun superior to him?

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  6. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I like both Kenji Baba and Makito Yoshida, and like Saku doesn´t necessarily see Musashi as an improvement over any of them. But as far as I´ve seen, Mito often ( if not always?) plays with 3 strikers in a 4-3-3-esque formation, and Musashi should definitely be able to put Koheim Mishima out of the starting lineup for either the LFW or RFW position. And the more Musashi gets to play regularly at this stage, the better. Cause the potential is there.

7. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Kohei Mishima is a strong guy who can use his body to score headers. He has that over Musashi.

8. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Former Vortis striker Takasaki loaned to Yamagata. Riki Matsuda loaned also, but in J2 at Chiba.

nipponbasse83 and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  9. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Well, that doesnt really mean much when you can probably count on one hand the number of goals he have actually scored on his head in his entire J-Career. He did score a header 2 rounds ago, but that was certainly not because of his height. And any GK above a mediocre level would have saved that effort.

Not saying goals is the only way he can contribute with his "aerial threat", but there is a reason why Kobe let him go after only giving him 17 minutes of playing time over 2 seasons in what was supposed to be his prime-age. And he should definitely take his part of the blame for Mito being among the lowest scoring teams the last couple of seasons too.

I'd much rather see a young and talented FW like Suzuki get playing time in J2 than a "never-will-be" kind of player that Mishima is. Not saying Mishima isnt good enough for J2, but if players in Suzuki's situation are being benched for players like Mishima, then something is wrong imho. Japan are screaming for strikers.

10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    #535 Saku², Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    But Musashi is not talented. He looks fast but his running form is bad, he can't trap the ball, he doesn't know how to use his size, he has no finesse, his instincts are null. Most of the hype comes from his original background. Maybe he'll take advantage of some of J2s deficiencies and develop beyond expectations, I sincerely hope since we, as you said, need strikers. But that's what he is now.

Mishima scored a couple of headers this season btw.

Keren repped this.
  11. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Kofu loves to sign former players

12. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Sapporo decided against signing Sugi who was trialing with them.

13. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Iran NT and Tianjin Teda center back / defensive midfielder Morteza Pouraliganji rumored to have an offer from a J-League 1 team.

14. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Did he play against Japan in the last match?

15. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    He was on the bench, he has a long way to go to fill in Hosseini's shoes.

16. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    seolseol and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  17. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
  18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Whispered11 and seolseol repped this.
  19. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    #544 Gordon1995, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    seolseol repped this.
  20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No, obviously he can't talk about it anyway...

21. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Junya Tanak and Usami are on List of some Bundesliga clubs
    Stuttgart are interested in both Usami/Tanaka but seems like they want Tanaka more cause he is stronger and more a Middlestriker.
    Bremen and Frankfurt seems to want Usami

Would be great if both move to Germany, especially for Tanaka i think this league is a Master piece, he can be a beast there cause he has everything a good striker need.

http://www.fussballinfo.net/2015/11...-geruechte-um-takashi-usami-und-junya-tanaka/

I am sure at least Usami is landing again in Germany,hope for both and maybe more players.

The german clubs were still in Japan, to made an impact for Usami. Looks like that in a few weeks we know more but it looks very likely. Usamis manger also told the press, that much german clubs are going for him and he thinks Usami is near to change to Germany/Europe.

22. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I hope this happens.

23. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    I think a Tanaka move to the Bundesliga were he has the chance to succeed is very important in front of the WC 2018. Tanaka is 30 then and not to old to jump on the train and he can be a very importan player. Why ?

He showed last year at Sporting that he is the perfect Joker, you can sub him in and he needs only a few minutes to score or assist and that`s something a Okazaki for example is missing. Shinji is more a player who comes about the confidence and contiunality, he is a "starter player". A Tanaka can start or subbed in and from what I saw from him he is seconds later totaly in the game.
    A Junya Tanaka on the Bench can be gold for Japan and gave us much more options. Really like this player.

Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  25. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC