Official 2011 Japanese NT Thread [R] - part II

Discussion in 'Japan' started by OneiroPhobia, Jul 30, 2011.

1. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    What's the problem with recycling PET bottles? All NT Jerseys made by Nike follow this pattern, and it's good :D

2. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    ......okay considering the number will probably be put on the right side of the chest. I reckon in a bit I'll come to like it, but I'll never wear it myself unless it's specifically to see a game or something related.

I have a 2002 Matsuda, 2006 Nakamura & 2010 Honda shirt. All 3 on occasion I'll just wear while on a relaxed casual day, but this shirt I don't think I'd be able to wear that outside of maybe the gym.

3. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't think numbers will go to the right side, at least not for sure in the Nadeshiko, because there is where they have the World Champions' emblem.

Anyway, I wish a number could detract from the horror, but that is wishful thinking...

...again, three people out of four in Japan hate it. It is the clear mark that something went very, very wrong...

4. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Now that I think about it, if they move the red strips from the front to the sides, underarms down to the shorts, it might actually be passable.

If they're keen to keep the center red stripe for "line of unity", I hope they make it don't keep it from neck to waist. Cut it shorter, center it, maybe even thinner. More on the upper, center chest line vertical and stops at the top of the stomach.

btw, I checked a couple of links. so the kits is made in 2 type, formotion and techfit?

5. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    And Climacool, climacool is a lot cheaper.

Adidas should just remove the damn red stripe, the jersey will look great without the ********n' red stripe

6. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    so there is 3 type? What is the difference? climacool, I believe my Japan jersey is made of Climacool and it feels nice.

7. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  8. theofaron

theofaron Member

May 11, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    When does the contract with Adidas run out? JFA should sign with ASICS, Mizuno, or Yonex.

9. theofaron

theofaron Member

May 11, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Why change it to a darker blue? I like how they changed to a darker blue into the last one (current?) as it was a better shade of blue than the light sky blue of the previous one. But this new dark blue shade looks way too dark and somber, and the strips of lighter blue just makes it look tacked on. 0/5

10. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Only Nike, please :D

11. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  12. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks, UnknownSolo89.

btw, since were on the subject, what are those black bands on the back of the player's jerseys?

Of course, they don't have those on the retail (fan) version. I'd been curious.

13. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Those black bands are part of the TECHFIT technology:

http://www.adidas.com/training/com/products/techfit/

14. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Perhaps interesting guys, that here at my place where I keep my J-League topic. Guys from my country are liking the new jerseys. ;)

15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    [​IMG]
    good luck to Kawashima

16. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  17. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They would'nt looks so bad without long arms. Damn so ugly!!!

18. lucky_star

lucky_star Member

Feb 4, 2011
    i don't like it all, especially the socks...they're just horrible.

19. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kawashima's yellow thing looks pretty cool actually. The stripe doesn't seem so ridiculously out of place as far as relative shades of colour are concerned.

People will start to like it if Japan are winning in it.

20. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm going to miss the previous jersey. So many great memories of the JNT associated with that one....South Africa 2010, beating Argentina, Asian Cup 2011 and not to mention Nadeshiko winning the WC.

21. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Well look at it this way guys, you're dominating Asian football right now so us other AFC nations need SOMETHING! ANYTHING! To make fun of the JNT. :D