Official 2010 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by mumf, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    Re: Official Japanese WOMEN'S NT Thread [R] - part II

Hi and welcome.

But wait.......you could be an imposter...... :confused:

So you must prove yourself by solving a special quiz ....... :D

2. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Yes? what i need to do with this pic?
    She is Azusa Iwashimizu from Beleza and old Rumi teammate,Nadeshiko player too,she won 16th Asian Game this year.

[​IMG]

I success?

3. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Wow that's an even better Azusa photo, maybe the best I have ever seen.

Now I think the opposite, maybe you are really Norio Sasaki :cool:

Welcome to bigsoccer !

4. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

No i am not Sasaki san but i meet him when he was at my city in november to follow Rumi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Wow ! Myself I have only gotten Miyama's and Yamaguchi's autographs. And next year their team (Atlanta Beat) may not even exist any more.

I will be thinking of the promised message to Rumi. Pity we will not see the Nadeshiko play for several months.

6. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Ho nice,i don't have Utsugi autograph yet but i project to make sign my Japan Utsugi jersey soon.
    I watching each training by week but i don't want be after her every day,somes days we have no contact exchange,i think to be around the pitch is enough,she see me but i don't disturb her.
    At this time it's cold so after training ,she really want leave ,so hard to ask her autograph with gloves haha.
    I hope later i will can have a match worn jersey from her,a friend very so close with staff told me i can ask a jersey from professionnal stock (because women jersey is little different with men one and not in store) but her match worn will better.
    For now i don't have ,after one week,her impression about my present and the blog,i think she will never tell me until i don't ask to her.

I posted somes news videos yesteday.

ps: Mumf do you know Yoko Tanaka from U-17? She is one of my favorite in this team
    [​IMG]

7. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

Hello, kyra.
    I guarantee that Mumf is a great fan of Yoko Tanaka, too.
    I'm sorry to hear that JFA Fukushima was beaten by Iga at the national cup.
    Tokiwagi High School,including Kyokawa and Nakada, went through to the next round against Beleza.

8. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Are you french unepomme?

9. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

Oh, sorry, this handle name always misleads you.
    I'm a Japanese male, looking like not an apple, but a pear, no a bear in fact.

10. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Who could ever forget her ? I have often said here that it is fortunate that I only saw one full game (the Final) from the u-17 World Cup. It is simply not fair that she ends up with just a Silver medal.

For Yoko, I even claimed a set of 3 World Cup history (including both mens and womens WC) records, as you can see on this page of the forum.

Somewhere else it was translated that she met David Beckham and she "saw a sort of ethereal beauty" in him. At the time I did not admit it here, but for the first time ever, I immediately felt so jealous of Mr. Beckham :eek:

Its just a pity we have a long wait to see Yoko play in blue again. In that u-17 final she was just everywhere.

11. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

I think you are right, she will never tell you it is important. Because it is. I think every little bit helps. Suggest keep up your support as your time allows. Maybe not every training session.

I see you have a Sameshima jersey - where did you get that ? A very good choice, she is the most graceful international maybe in the world. In fact I almost wish she would arrive in Germany to "tough up" for next year.

12. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Haha sameshima jersey is not mine unfortunely.
    Do you have somes nadeshiko jersey mumf?

13. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Oh no, all my Nadesihiko collection is on my PC ! Except for the two autographs.

I looked at your blog again. I have proposals to improve it -

1. First you should move all the u-17 WC stuff aside. With it, the blog is too chaotic, and it is no longer "Rumi". I know this may be difficult because you probably have only one blog.

2. Second, in my opinion, this is your best video -> because it is editted so nicely, short and sweet. Your other videos should be editted to show mostly Rumi. Particularily in winter it is actually impossible to tell her apart from the rest of the team, due to the clothing (caps hiding their hair, etc).

Then I have a question - she missed the last game entirely ? Does she get injured a lot ? You dont even list her on the bench, which is a big change from playing a full 90 minutes.

14. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I will very interest to look your collection on your pc !

About your idea yes i am agree,it's a blog not a website so i can't really create categorie.

Rumi played full 90 minutes against La-roche-sur-Yon.
    I only not edit roster yet sorry,but in pictures you can see her.

She missed only one game http://www.zeblog.com/admin-utsugirumi-451209
    because at training she had little pain at her leg so coach didn't used her because 2 next games was very important.

15. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

I saw the photo again on your blog, and it is such a great one, and I asked myself "why?"

I think it is the powerful contrast:

There are 10 girls lined up and they look so nervous, as if thinking:

"we can lose today".

And then there is 1 girl, her hair fluttering in the breeze, and she is thinking:

"go ahead and try......it will just make my day"

16. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Oh that is better. Is there a league table we can see ?

My "collection" is mostly just links to videos and photos - and a few blogs, including this one. Here on bigsoccer they used to have personal photo collections, but either they suddenly stopped, or I lost privileges (?), or I simply cannot find the link any more. Generally speaking I am really just looking fo when the next game will be, or the next highlight, whether it is the Nadeshiko or the N-league.

17. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

I'm surprised that Tokiwagi Gakuen High School beat Nittele Beleze in a penalty shootout, and went through to the quarter final.

18. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

I thought you meant they beat the "Menina" first. But then the only source I could find is this and although the game is not posted yet, I see that NTV and Tokiwagi were about to meet. And I immediately recognised Nakada and Kyokawa side-by-side in the photo (#11 and #9).

Wow when you think that almost 1/3 of the Nadeshiko NT play for Beleza, it is hard to believe ! Are they currently playing Sawa too ?

Further down the page I also see Yuko Tanaka and Naoko Wada side by side for the Academy. But I see they lost to an N-Leagie side since then.

19. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

According to some source, every regular player but Yamaguchi played in the match.
    Tokiwagi played defensively and the game ended in a scoreless draw.

As for JFA Fukushima, they were defeated in the second round by Iga with a score of 0-2 after the 6-0 win for the first round.

The quarter final, being held on 23rd, pairing is this:

Tokiwagi - Fujieda Junshin High School
    Yunogo Belle - INAC Kobe
    Marize - Niigata
    Chiba - Urawa

20. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

This is the PK shootout:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoE2PAvM3K0&fmt=18"]YouTube - 10/12/19 ?????×???????? PK?[/ame]

21. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Good video. I did not want to see that it was Natsuko Hara who blew it ! And I do see Sawa I am sure. Quite an accomplishment for any High School !

And now they get the only other High School left in the event, who I think beat AnClas and AS Elfen.

Also I see that Belle defeated NTV Menina (includes Murumatsu and Mina Tanaka I believe, very likely some u-20s too). Score was 2-1 to Belle, who now get INAC...interesting.

22. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  23. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  24. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Mami played for Umea for at least 2 years, so she will feel at home.

Its a tragedy for USA-based Nedashiko fans - for just one glorious season, she played for Atlanta, and for most of that, alongside Aya Miyama. The photo in the link shows the uniforms (killer color that matched Mami's hair - by the way she won "best hair" in a bigsoccer "hottest" competition last year).

25. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I want comeback on the Fifa worldcup 2011.
    I my city team we have a lot of France National team player (3 in A and others with youth) so our coach care about Worldcup for France and so Japan.
    She said "I hope Japan and France will not in same group because i want follow more Utsugi game"...
    So she must be happy now.
    My club team missed 2 game for bad weather and many others clubs too so ranking is no true.
    Mumf asked about CL,my team is not qualified this year for CL because they finished 4th last season (only 1st & 2nd can take a ticket),actual teams in CL are Lyon & Juvisy.
    2009/2010 MHSC:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009%E2%80%9310_UEFA_Women%27s_Champions_League

I want now share with you Utsugi words in the interview for French press (All interviews staying in French in my blog because i can't translate all this alone with right words).

24/08/2010 by MHSC official website
    "..."
    "This season, MHSC added a exotism touch to the recruitment.
    Came from japanese team NTV Beleza Rumi Utsugi signed with MHSC this summer.
    International player with Japan in each youth category, she had her first selection with A team when she was only 17.
    21 years old now,the Japanese player come in France with ambition.
    Rumi Utsugi: "I am here fo stay a while,i want discover CL with this club and i want stay somes seasons at Montpellier"

Left middlefield, Rumi Utsugi discovered French Championship by the CL final between Lyon et Potsdam
    R.U:"The French game style is so close with style in Japan. German players are more agressive and physicaly as French players. In France, we trying to play well with the ball, create systems and built actions."
    Built, that is the speciality of this women with strong temperament always open to work
    R.U:"I like alternate style long game or short game,i trying to always be disponible with my teammates"
    Same about her coach.
    Sarah M'barek:"This girl like to be the boss in middlfield.
    I was immediatly interested by her left foot profile.
    We receive her CV and we noticed it.
    We watched 4 games,she have good quality to reversal the ball and
    nice technique.
    To have a foreigner players in the team was very important for we.
    She will bring something new."
    Today, Rumi started her training with her new team and the Manager of MHSC women section know too the situation.
    Sydney Biton:"She will need a while to be good with her new life in Europe. I hope she will be very fast with 100% of capacity."
    On this point,MHSC coach is not worry.
    S.M'B:"Its was very good with her teammates,Rumi is a smiling girl,very kind and she always want learn.
    We talking in English with her but it's not always easy with her Japanese pronounce (laugh).
    But i am sure her adapatation will be fast because she is not a shy girl,she don't stay alone in a side"
    Seduced by her new life in France.
    R.U:"I love all here,weather,city,peoples and foods"
    She starting a new challenge: found a place in the heat of MHSC supporters!

03/09/2010 before the first game of season by official website:
    Q:You recuit a Japanese player called Utsugi Rumi, the first Japanese in women French league and the first foreigner in MHSC women team (with men Hiroyama Nozomi played 1 season here before)…
    Sarah M'barek coach:"I wanted a left foot player for found equilibre in the middlefield because i noticed we play more with the ball in the right side. Rumi is as good i waited,it's a very good recruit. Japan eis famous for discipline and Rumi bring many in locker room and on the pitch.
    She bring something new,Ea different culture.
    Our opponen looking more serious MHSC.
    Its not nothing to add a foreigner player in the roster, by her experience she help the team to go ahead Sportively et humanly,it's positive."

25/09/2010 From Herve Didier,Saint -Etienne coach
    "After French national players Deville, Délie or Meilleroux was added a little exotism touch with Rumi Utsugi, first Japanese women player in France and defensive player from Japanese national team at position 5 in FIFA ranking.
    Hervé Didier he distrusts
    : « When we had meet Montpellier during summer, this player made me good impression at middlefield, by her athlétical quality and her capacity for retrieve a lot of ball"...

04/12/2010 From Sarah M'barek MHSC coach:
    Q:"Do you have all your players available by this hard time for organisms ?
    Sarah M'barek:No, my Japanese Rumi Utsugi is ill ! I will can't use her this week-end (...)"
    Q:"Let's talking about Blues (French national team nickname) ! you have 3 France national team players and the worldcup is so close after this official draw. Do you think it is favorable and a good draw?
    S.M'B:Yes whe have 3 girls : Céline Deville, Marie-Laure Delie & Ophélie Meilleroux. Le draw seem difficult, it's will not easy but all 16 teams are good teams. We fall with Germany but Canada too and Nigéria. Anyway, we need to win if you want go to final. My wish was to fall in another group of Japan to can follow more games with our Japanese player. In Germany, it's will be so cool ! This country is ahead in the women soccer ,there too Brazil and USA where soccer is mostly a women sport.
    ..."

All these interviews are full and in original French language in my blog
    I hope you will happy by my work about this translation.
    Merry chrismas!