Official 1. FC Kaiserslautern Thread II[R]

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by Dead Fingers, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SV 98 has been one of the most impressive sides in Europe this season and that whole club deserves a lot of credit. Just goes to show what a good coach with an eye for talent, motivational tools, and a United squad can do. Puts clubs like us/1860 to shame. I was at the Böllenfalltor in late January for a Testspiel against SV Sandhausen and I have seen first hand die Lilien's modest facilities. I really hope they get promoted this season, would love to see them in the 1.Bundesliga.

cortisoljunkie repped this.
  2. cortisoljunkie

Jun 24, 2014
    melancholy hill
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    I think you jinxed them... :ROFLMAO:

1. FCK with so much to play for in the Südwest-Fußballderby; a victory will create a real points gap between the promotion places (1-3) and Karlsruhe in 4th, and lift you lot to 2nd and within a point of FC Audi. GOODLUCK!!!

Robdog repped this.
  3. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think I did. Fortuna took their chances and SV 98 did not.

4. cortisoljunkie

Jun 24, 2014
    melancholy hill
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    exactly!

5. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well Kaiserlautern continues to roll right along towards promotion, a very businesslike dismantling of a poor Heidenheim side yesterday at a raucous Beltzenbergen. This Phillip Hoffman bloke is looking the business.

6. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    This team is clicking at the right time, with great chemistry and combination plays. I think the games with U21 NT gave Big Phil the shot of motivation and confidence he needed. Strong display of energy and assertion. Klich also had a excellent outing in his first full start. He's going to be another gem when integrated into the first team.

7. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And SV Darmstadt 98 turn in another professional performance to keep the pressure on Kaiserlautern and Inglostadt aka Porsche FC.

8. cortisoljunkie

Jun 24, 2014
    melancholy hill
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Audi?

Not that it matters, they can go to hell and take RB with them. feeling nit-picky for some reason :cautious:. That being said, I look forward to seeing FC Audi having their home games essentially become away games when they get outnumbered by visiting fans.

9. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    for those peeps that missed the match

Mailman44 repped this.
  10. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    The Fans of #1FCK have started a campaign before the match with RB Leipzig - there has been a call to boycott redbull. There are signs like this everywhere as you get closer to Ktown on the Autobauhn
    [​IMG]

cortisoljunkie repped this.
  11. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Die Roten Teufel have now opened a 4 point gap between them and Darmstadt in the battle for the 2nd Promotion Spot[emoji1]

12. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And look who meets at the iconic Böllenfalltor next week in round 31 of the Rückrunde.... SV 98 vs 1. FCK!!!!! Sure to be a tasty encounter between the Hessians and lads from the Palatinate.

Robdog repped this.
  13. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What a match today between two very good sides! SV 98 had to win it but what an atmosphere at the iconoclastic Böllenfalltor, a great advert for 2. Bundesliga.

Robdog, Epitome990 and cortisoljunkie repped this.
  14. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I guess I need to find a link for this match ;)

Mailman44 repped this.
  15. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Free stream, mate on hoho and 12th man. Highlights on the Bild app.

Robdog repped this.
  16. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    so far I only watched this video
    after watching that video I just gave up - I became depressed but hey KSC lost today so that's good news :D

Mailman44 repped this.
  17. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seriously? Losing to Pauli at the mythical Betzenberg? Thanks for the help! NOT!

18. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    This result not only hurts you bro....it starting to feel like Die Roten Teufel will be remaining in the 2.Bundesliga :(

19. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Karlsruhe vs SV Darmstadt 98 tomorrow is huge for you guys. You need a draw in that one. However if Darmstadt win hard to argue they don't deserve to go up.

Robdog repped this.
  20. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Well might as well starting looking at that 3rd spot & see who #1FCK might be playing from Die Bundesliga. Here is current bottom standings:
    Hertha Berlin 34
    Hamburg 32
    Freiburg 31
    Hannover 31
    Paderborn 31
    Stuttgart 30

I rather play Paderborn, but Freiburg wouldn't be that bad either. Not liking the chances versus the rest of the suspects there.

21. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And SV98 pick up all three points today, they have Fürth away and Pauli at home still left to play. You have to think they will both be tough matches with those clubs in danger of relegation. But SV98 control their own destiny and if they make it to the Bundesliga will they ground share with Eintracht at the CommerzBank Arena or will the iconic Böllenfalltor be up to top flight standards?

22. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    HSV is waiting for The Mighty #1FCK on the other side - not the match-up I wanted but to be the best one must beat the best - Secure 3rd this weekend & then let's see what takes place in the promotional playoffs.

Mailman44 repped this.
  23. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You guys can beat Inglostadt at home, but I think SV98 are going to have a great atmosphere at the Böllenfalltor tomorrow. If I was HSV id be terrified of playing the die roten teufel.

Robdog repped this.
  24. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    The club was granted to use the Böllenfalltor by the Bundesliga - sad times for #1FCK fans - Sippel is leaving now & the team has to reshuffle - the Gaffer might get the sack for not even making it to the promotional playoffs - really sad times for #1FCK :(

Mailman44 repped this.
  25. Mailman44

Mailman44 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lithia
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought for sure die röten Teufel were nailed on to at least make the playoffs. Did not think 1860 would make the playoffs either though and here we go with Kiel .... What a wacky 2.Bundesliga season .....