Off Topic and Other Sports Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Calcio Pauly, Jan 27, 2013.

1. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I used to watch that video all the time when I was training. Belfort is going to win this.

2. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy ****. What a kick

3. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Told her he was going to win by KO. F-ing awesome. She doesn't like him.

4. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I need legal sports betting in NJ. Need to get back in the game. Costing me monies.

5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    So.... GMangs... Clowe at near $5mill a season...think he'll break 5 goals next year? :ROFLMAO:

6. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, probably 15g, 20a. Not worth the money though. Rather get Clarkson back.

7. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Miss Penn., that Trump sued is smoking hot. I'll help her pay that 5 mil, but she is going to have to "work" for it.

8. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Edson with another win by leg kicks.

9. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  10. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lights out for Dave Hermann. That was quick, 4th fastest for heavyweights.

11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Didn't see that coming, but then again neither did Silva.

12. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    loved it. Dont drop your hands and let guys hit you in the face because you just run the risk of going night nite...

13. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    loved it. Dont drop your hands and let guys hit you in the face because you just run the risk of going night nite...

14. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was so pissed. Weidman is a can. Dana needs to set up a rematch ASAP and let the Spider win the belt back. There is no way he should have lost like that :mad:

15. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He lost cause he wanted to fake like he got hurt. Then he got hurt. The rope a dope made him look like a dope last night.

16. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Whoa whoa. Weidman isn't a "can". He just KOed arguably the greatest fighter of all time. Silva has been showboating like this fight for years and everyone else got KOed or submitted and Weidman KO's Silva and he's a can? The beauty of MMA is that at any moment anything can happen. You can be dominating all fight and get KOed by other guy on 1 punch. Shit happens. Silva's cockiness and showboating finally got him and he lost.

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    GC is right. Silva got away with it for a long time and this time caught it square on the chin! I've still only seen the highlights, trying to find a replay link.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  18. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ya, if you wanna talk about how many times Weidman would win vs Silva in 10 matches than ok, we can talk, but Weidman won fair and square. MMATKO.com usually has all the top fights literally minutes after.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  19. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If Silva didn't act stupid, he probably would have won. They say who he will defend against? What was the GSP announcement? I didn't watch the post fight stuff and haven't looked anything up. I thought it was going to be Silva/GSP if he won.

20. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anderson Silva is superior to Weidman in every regard. Bigfoot Silva beat Fedor but that doesn't make Bigfoot any less of a can. He got lucky. If they have a rematch Weidman won't even last half a round if Anderson is serious.

21. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it was just that GSP was going to fight Hendricks.

22. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I hope Hendricks kicks his ass. When is that?

23. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    November 16th. I hope Condit fights the winner.

24. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    O cmon. Silva is superior to every fighter ever, yet he lost. Weidman didn't get lucky. He didn't bite on Silva's antics and go wild, he stayed calm(while looking confused what to do) and hit him right on the chin for KO. You can't say if Anderson is serious he will win in half a round. are you saying he was joking around in this fight? Silva didn't care? Bigfoot beat Fedor because he outweighed him by 60+ lbs an got on top of Fedor and just beat him up. He didn't get lucky either, he just had a weight advantage and good game plan. Fedor was on the decline and at end of career. Also, Bigfoot hasn't beaten any one else after nor should have had title shot vs Cain. Weidman is an upcoming guy who is new 185 champ after beating the guy no one could in years. Far from a "can"...

Silva said he doesn't want a rematch, so who knows for that. I hope he fights at 205 instead. Belfort supposedly wants a shot, tho I don't think he's won enough to get another shot after losing to Silva. But the 185 division will be interesting. Belfort, Bisping, Mousasi, Sonnen all have a shot. GSP vs Hendricks is going to be interesting. Condit more than likely will fight winner.

25. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Fedor was always over rated by Pride nuthuggers. Was also probably on something since they wouldn't test out there. Look at Overeem. I want to see Edgar fight Swanson. Maybe winner fight Aldo after he beats the Zombie next fight. Aldo/Barboza would be a good fight. Edson is awesome, used to train at my old gym when he'd fight in AC.