Off Topic and Other Sports Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Calcio Pauly, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    $60 for Booze, $60 for the event, $60 for food...and what a shitty main event. Honestly, there can be no worse way to lose. I feel bad for Silva in one way because he was actually serious this time. On the other hand his show boating might have ended his career on this note; two time loser to Weidman. Weidman showed he's legit IMO. I think he actually knocked Silva out for a few seconds in the first. While Silva recovered and that was impressive, Weidman definitely deserved victory on that first round domination. We watched the kick a half dozen times after it was over...Brutal!

So now what? Dana must have thrown a fit after the night was done. In two successive UFC's he's lost his two highest grossing fighters!!

LGRod repped this.
  2. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    gcstorm9 repped this.
  3. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Alwy been a fan of Beckerman. Rly think hes a solid player. Pretty cool artsy thing

4. Deranged

Deranged Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Your Head
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  5. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Read that GSP tore his ACL in training. I guess that means he is staying retired.

6. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Rosay, Calcio Pauly and Sal repped this.
  7. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ibra's dog?
    [​IMG]

Rossonero23, Rosay and Sal repped this.
  8. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    anyone watch last night?
    but he got ********ed up last night. rockhold will have his hands full with romero up next. that guy is a monster. i can't believe conor ko'd aldo that quick. give him a shot, and he'll take it.

9. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    not going over there. don't want to get stabbed.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  10. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Bro...

11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    do you guys actually pay for that garbage?
    fights last 1 round. wtf is the point

12. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    watched CREED the other day, thought it was a little overrated.
    still prefer the first two rocky movies.

miss the old 70/80's music they had during the scenes. not these new rap songs ( no offense )

LGRod repped this.
  13. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    nope. i don't pay. it's easy to find them online the next day. i did consider buying this one, but we ended up not getting home from dinner until 1 so it didn't happen.

14. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    That's pretty racist.

15. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol I use rojadirecta streams. I never pay for any fights/games. If I'm out I'll watch it at a bar.

Agreed.

Rossonero23 and Sal repped this.
  16. sheva_7

sheva_7 Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Well yeah
    You can only make so many Rocky Movies
    This is like the 7th one...Stallone's been milking this shit for the last 30 years now

Rossonero23 repped this.
  17. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The fact that he used no offense meant it was a slander towards gentleman of colour

Rossonero23 repped this.
  18. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    the dirtbikes were annoying. i miss rocky running with the children.

19. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Weidman v Rockhold was so disappointing. Rockhold is a beast, but I'm a big Weidman fan. That stupid spinning kick was the worst thing ever. Gave Luke his back and than Luke absolutely destroyed him with ground and pound. To me, the Jacare v Romero fight seemed like a draw, so I'd hope they gave Weidman a rematch before Romero. Romero is a monster and Rockhold is gonna have trouble if that fight does happen.

The McGregor v Aldo fight was just wow. I read from journalists that said Conor set up that punch months ago. He made Aldo so mad, he knew he would unload with the right hand, so Conor has been practicing that side step and left hook knowing he can use Aldo's aggressiveness against him. I think Aldo is amazing and Conor is the real deal, but I was hoping for longer. I think McGregor v Edgar in Ireland sounds like a fun fight. Then McGregor can move up to 155 vs Rafael Dos Anjos (yikes) OR stay at 145 and fight Aldo again when he's healthy. Either way, that entire card was awesome. And I also watch online streaming, every other week 50 bucks is a lil extreme

Mengão86 repped this.
  20. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I thought Weidman was looking pretty comfortable up until he tried the spinning kick. He wasn't dominating but he was looking in control That's the fight game though, one mistake like that and you have to take your beating.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  21. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Rockhold was holding back because he a staph infection and didn't know how long he can go. That one mistake led to that vicious ground and pound and he couldn't recover. Would love a rematch...

22. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    so that 5th round was nuts. i had condit winning although i can understand the decision for lawler. in a fight that close, i think it takes a little more than that to take the belt from the champ.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  23. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Craziest round ever? I have no idea how Condit was still standing. I'm a big Lawler fan and thought the fight was a draw. Round 3 was a wash so I think Lawler got the edge because he's champ, but it overall the fight was close. What a battle