October 31st, 2004 [result] maybe

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by panicfc, Sep 10, 2004.

1. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay looking at the schedule

Cercle Brugge v Gent..

Mouscron v Lierse

I'm guessing the Brugge game is easier to get to if I can get to Brussels. Anybody have any ideas on this?

2. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    Yes for sure but it won't be the most spectacular game to watch.Try Rodenbach once you're there,very good beer.

3. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    True. But Mouscron-Lierse will probably be the better game (well at least on paper).

4. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who flies into Belgium for cheap? I was looking at Ryanair, but they don't seem to land there. Plus coming from Hanover sucks.

5. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    Ryanair flies to Belgium but you'll land at Brussels South Airport wich is in Charleroi.Try Virgin Express they land in Brussels.
    You can also maybe rent a car (I'm in the business :D ).If you're interested book your car through auto-europe (www.auto-europe.com) they are the cheapest and you'll get a car from one of the major companies (Avis,Hertz,...)

6. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Trick is who flies from Hanover to Belgium..

Rent a car? I need a train or someone in Belgium ..hint hint...to get me around for the day. Don't want to get lost on the way to the game.

Trains are usually the best for me. I like them, and I don't have to worry about parking.

Are all Belgian cabs Mercedes Benz? When we were in Brussels twice we only saw Benz cabs.