NWSL Forum New and Defunct Team Subforums

Discussion in 'Forum Requests and Voting' started by BalanceUT, Dec 24, 2018.

1. BalanceUT

BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The NWSL forum has several subforums with direct links for each club. Several of those clubs are defunct while new clubs are not represented there.

This is similar to the Premier Leagues Clubs forum that has links to subforums for each club. Yet, it is adjusted annually to reflect the promotions and relegations that occurred.

I request that the NWSL forum be fixed so that it is representative of the current league composition.

Thank you.

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Premier League clubs are not adjusted. I started a topic requesting forums to be moved between Premier League and League Championship, and it didn't happen. Aston Villa (relegated after 2015-2016), Sunderland (after 2016-2017), Stoke City (after 2017-2018), and West Brom (after 2017-2018) are still in the Premier League forum. Fulham and Wolverhampton were promoted but still have forum in League Championship.

@dark knight
    @Janet H

3. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    We don’t always maintain forum = club structure but send me suggested changes and I’ll take a look.

4. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll send you a PM about English clubs. I'm not going to research the NWSL changes.