NSR/Off-Topic [8]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    yeah, moving it here might be the shot in the arm that it needs.

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any ways anyone wish they allowed signatures on BS???? Like graphics :(

3. Skizz

Skizz Guest

You been on SP too much!

It would be a good idea to have that though, I don't see why that's such an issue neither!

4. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not really I'm a casual gamer so I do look at fps sites and they have awesome graphic signatures and I used to actually make them but they were shite. BS would be so colorful its dull. :D

5. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    i dunno, I'd sacrifice avatars and signatures for a fairly well managed site. I hate SP.

6. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    True :p

But you have to pay $30 just to get an avy here :eek:

7. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I do NOT under any circumstances want graphic signatures on BS. Often times it is hard to find the person's actual reponse amongst a mass of huge sigs.
    I feel it will also encourage people to leave useless short responses just so that their sigs can be seen all around the forum - strange it is, but true - there are already members posting replies that add nothing to the conversation, just so that their username shows up.

As for avatars, the small free ones given are more than enough - if a new member wants a bigger one then pay up. I do however feel that members who have been posting for years should get a bigger one for free.

8. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Signatures = annoying lines of fluff. I have one on our local forum, and even it is too full, and has barely anything in it.

In other news, I'm rather cranky. I went to bed about 12:30, and couldn't fall asleep, so my guess is I made it around 1:30. It is 5:40 now. I hate school.

And I will have everyone know I proofread this three times before I posted it to make sure everything made sense :). (so if anything doesn't... I'll just say in advance I probably already feel like an idiot :p)

edit-->http://news.aol.com/topnews/article...ay-collapses-after-fiery/20070429135509990001
    OMG.

9. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

thats been on the news for ages :eek:

10. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I shall join kaitster in the bad mood department...

We played our last game of the tournament today and we were complete and utter rubbish.

My teammates just cannot play football and I was stuck helping out the defense and running up and down the field all game. I got one measly FK chance but put it over because I was so tired...I ended up asking to come off because I ran myself dead.:mad:

To top it off, after the 4 great matches I have had this tournament, my parents decide to come and film me in this one, which was utter rubbish! The camera battery died after 17 minutes and they did not even catch me run from the midfield, cut past a man, go inside a man, and lay the ball on a platter with my right foot to our man inside the box who duly shot high over!

I am p!ssed!:mad:

11. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    can I join? I have finals this week, and I was up until 8:30 am studying. And I woke up at 1. Just so I can do it allllll over again :(

12. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    Benitez vs. Mourino is hilarious.

13. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Re: NSR/Off-Topic #8

Thread closed.

NEXT!!!!