NSR/Off Topic #5

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by nsa, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Nowadays I am 170,5cm but am still steadily growing but back then I was probably 125cm which is damn short!

Haha[​IMG]

Haha, I have no idea what you are saying!

2. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    and are u sure u ain't fabregas! I was going on about how the new goon kit makes every1 look odd, using fabs new lankiness as my example, completely forgetting that the kid is sooo young he literally has grown 4 inches since we first saw him play!

I near enough lost my eye stooping for a header when the defender tried to hoof it clear, a bit like Heskey the other day but I didn't even dip that low. Such an accurate kick on my eye that my nose (which im often told is big) didn't even get touched. 2 large gashes and a day in A&E trying to find out why my pupil wouldn't un-dilate, my vision never recovered properly and the upshot is it's changed the functionality of the eye without there being an physical sign of longterm injury, meaning either I got very specific brain damage or the eye was always poo from a previous injury.....

but I digress, go on the Scholesy!

3. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Hmm, dilated pupils can only mean one thing! Or do I have it the wrong way around?:D

Well I was reading an interview with him in the Arsenal magazine and it said that he is now something like 180cm and grew during the offseason by quite a few cm's.

He also said that he was very cheeky in school, which people may not have expected. I don't think so...I think I could soon make a long compilation of Cesc being cheeky.

On that topic, do you guys find that your personality changes on the field? I'm normally quite a quiet and respectful person around strangers but I turn into such a little b!tch on the field, violently shouting 'advice' at my teammates and constantly shaking my head. I shout and swear at the opposition and on an occation flipped the bird at the ref. I'm very respectful to my coach but one match he was shouting advice to me on the sidelines so I looked away, blocked my ears and ignored him. I think its because of all the stress...I get really uptight. Its quite embarrasing but it seems right at the time. Why do you think I don't let my parents watch me play!:eek:

4. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The change in colors it looks like its made of some strange material and your short :D

Already 10cm bigger than you :eek:

5. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Here are pics of my Christmas Day!!!

IN MY GARDEN
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    [​IMG]

PRETENDING TO BE SANTA FOR MY COUSIN
    [​IMG]

7. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lucky too bad all my familys back in Poland :(

*sigh*

Enjoy those Pumas I'm enjoying my iPod Video ohh I'm an Apple maniac I have an iMac,iPod nano, and now a VIDEO :eek: all in one year :D

8. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I finally got an iPod shuffle to run in today, and I will have a Wii soon (so prepared I already got Zelda + Excite Truck from my ma haha)

Lmao @ Santa costume

9. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wii is not my type of system lets just say I'm into games on my spare time, and its either Computer games since I spent like $1700 for my comp so I'm using it up, or once I can get my hands on a ps3 :D

I've been playing BattleFeild 2142 online for about a week now man its addicting sooooooo much killing :D

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    my ipod is OLD now :( I really want to get a video one! But i can't justify spending so much on one when i already have an ipod that works!

appleCORR

11. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    x2. i got mine my junior year in high school. im now a junior in college.

12. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I was promised a PS3, until it was $600.. absolutely crap. I'll wait till it's $300 before I even *think* of buying one.

Wii has Zelda, which is one of my favorite games, plus I like the way the 'wiimote' works, so I'm satisfied for now. (that is, when I get it.)

PS3, when I have spare money that I'm not spending on soccer stuff, I'll get one... or when I win the lottery... which I guess, is kind of spare money... :confused:

13. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My pc is what I love well its not a pc but a Mac but still I run windows for the games :D plus they are so clean :D

Apps cmon get into the trend I've got 2 iPods this year!! :eek: The video one is quality I basicly am just watching movies on that now.

Apple Computers > EVeryone else in the tech world

14. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Sure Apps coz u wear all ur boots down to thread before getting a new pair! :p

Sanchez, those the same V5 turf I got? Guess im stuck for selling em to u then! Oh u prolly wanna say who of those girls is off limits (ie relations) b4 peeps on here get all excited by pics of chicks!

15. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh yeah, its the same colourway but quite a different size as far as I can remember...

Haha, yeah those are my cousins and sister...who are all of limits!!!:p Actually when I was 4 yrs old I got my grandpa to phone her (one on the second left) and ask her for me if she would marry me...she even said yes, lol:p

All this talk of Apple software...I haven't had an iPod or anything and haven't the urge at all while every1 around me has been buying like crazy. I guess I can't see the point in buying a device to listen to music with but its actuallly more of a fashion item. I also think when people listen to it at school it is one step to being anti-social tbh...

16. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    I know $600 seems ridiculous, and right now I don't believe that the PS3 has playback on the old ps2 and one games like when ps2 came out(sony's "fixing" that :rolleyes: ) but, if you consider that the system comes with a blueray disc player which run at about $1000 a pop.. and all the memory that comes with the system, you're getting a good deal.

the new macbooks are amazing.

17. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    R&W thats your opinion but Apple is just the best in terms of technology :eek:

BTw I bet most of you run a Dell?

18. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    ...yeah, but only because it fit better in my budget for college than a mac.

19. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    "I ain't gettin on no dell, fool!"
    I inherited an ipod mini, so I don't have the huge financial outlay tinting my view on eway or other. Pretty good but I think the interface is overly "simplified" which detriments its functionality, the battery is poo but I hear they sorted that since. I personally dislike Itunes as am a winmedia mark, but it does work well with the ipod to make it nice and simple.... Still think the ipod is a redundant size, even the nano too big for sports, whereas the "big" video ipod has a screen waaaaay too small to make it a proper media player IMO...

I'd tell u my PC make but it's a homebuild, tho may buy a store one in the sales, a few HP's look pretty ghetto!

20. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This is true, however, why do I need a blueray disc player? I'm a 16 year old that can't get a job because I'm Canadian in an American society, soo I pretty much have to compete for survival :p.. sorry, that was dumb, but really, PS3 has no games that I am dying to have.. until the new Final Fantasys start being PS3 only, that's probably when I'll have withdrawals.. but I still don't even have FF12 for PS2 yet.

I like how the Wii works, with it's little 'interactions' with the remote, and, it has Zelda, which is my other favorite game.

If anyone wants to buy me a PS3, or when I win the lottery, I'll get one now.. until then, I'm waiting till it's gone down a couple dollars :(

21. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ronaldo is on FIRE!! :eek: 2 goals in 5 minutes! I'm loving it!

appleCORR

22. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah now I gotta get the home kit with his printing to match my away kit :D

ohh and heres for all the Cheatski boys

Mourinho, are you listeninnngggggggggggg?
    You better keep the trophy glistening
    We'll be back in May, to take it away
    Walking in a Fergie wonderlannnnndddddddddd! :D

23. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    one of the sports channels in my area is playing the wigan vs chelsea game right now. im sitting here eating lunch and getting so pissed off at drogba. while he isn't up to his normal diving tendencies, i still hate the guy. i would much rather have tiger woods playing up front on my squad then drogs.

24. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Old game :p its so yesterday :p

25. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006