Now or Never | The 2017-18 Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Lots of rumors flying around linking Ousmane Dembele to us. Any thoughts? @illusion would be happy with that!

bronx_bull and Forzabarca repped this.
  2. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Ousmane Dembele is a must sign guy,amazing replacement for all the front three.

3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Me too, Tuchel leaving makes him easier to poach. But we'll see if Bart and Fernandez can show teeth.

Viscaelbarca repped this.
  4. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Title should be 'a Gomes for your thoughts"

inswinger and condor11 repped this.
  5. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Who is Gomes,I only know shitmes,

Forzabarca repped this.
  6. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Have faith in Gomes !!! NHe will come good next season .

I've seen rumours that we've approached ManU for Herrrera !?!

7. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Rumors that Bellerin has agreed to terms, and now he'll talk to ARSEne.

8. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I say we all pitch in and buy him a schoolboy outfit for when he talks to Arsene.

9. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    jfcule and Forzabarca repped this.
  10. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Douglas Costa will want to play regularly,why would he come here to sit on the bench?

11. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Why wouldn't he? It's Barca and why is this sitting on the bench such an issue for Barca and fans here? Many teams have great players on the bench. You just have to handle them and do rotations well. Not Lucho ******** up style!

Look at LPB, they got through a season with many great players on the bench and they are happy for the double, they might leave now but at least LPB got a double. Also they can be sold for great sums if they have a good year something Barca can't manage. They buy expensive sell cheap or loan them out..

Bayern is cleaning up and poaching Costa wouldn't be bad. He's definitely a player I like.

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

He's the sole reason why midfield was ********ed up. He got way too many minutes and didn't improve while this resulted in Rakitic and rest of the midfield becoming shit. You don't reward a player in awful form more minutes just cause you like the dude, it's unfair.

Shitmes will always be shit and his attitude is questionable.

puyol repped this.
  13. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    He's 22 !!!!! He will learn and progress quickly enough !

Real Madrid were desperate to sign him remember !!

14. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Dani Alves has been raving about Dybala saying he's the nearest thing he's witnessed to our beloved Messi !!

Wonder if we are considering him ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Brazilian also had words of praise for Dybala, comparing him to Barcelona icon Messi

.."I remember during one training session [at Barcelona], Messi was doing things with the ball at his feet that defied logic. Of course, that is what he did every day. Only this time, something was different.

“Now, I need to remind you, this was an extremely intense training session. We were not messing around. Messi was dribbling through the defense and finishing like a killer.

“And then as he’s running past me, I look down at his cleats, and I’m thinking to myself, ‘Is this a joke?’

“He comes running past again, and I think, ‘No, it’s impossible’. He comes running past again, and now I’m sure what I’m seeing.

“His damn cleats are untied. Both of them.

“I mean completely untied. This guy is playing against the best defenders in the world, just floating around the pitch, and he’s acting like it’s a Sunday in the park. That was the moment when I knew that I was never going to play with someone like him ever again in my life.[/B]

“I sometimes think that life is a circle. See, I cannot get away from these Argentinians. At Barca, I had Messi. At Juve, I have Dybala. Genius follows me everywhere, I swear.

“In training one day, I saw something in Dybala that I had seen before in Messi. It was not just the gift of pure talent. I have seen that many times in my life.

“It was the gift of pure talent combined with the will to conquer the world.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [/QUOTE]

15. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Not a problem with us, it's a problem with MSN. Maybe that will change this season because of what they saw from RM...and the WC.

condor11 repped this.
  16. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Let's be honest though, Rakitic had a poor season, and I really don't attribute that to Gomes minutes.

condor11 and TitoTata repped this.
  17. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [/QUOTE]

That's not gonna happen.

18. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    That's not gonna happen.[/QUOTE]

Why not ??

19. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Why not ??[/QUOTE]

For starters, Juve are not a feeder club.

20. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    For starters, Juve are not a feeder club.[/QUOTE]

Money talks especially if he wants to go to Barca ...

21. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He is even worse than freaking Roberto when it comes to defending 1 vs 1 , and since our style forces our RB to do that a lot i'd say we will really suffer if he comes to us

22. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Agusti Benedito preparing a vote of no confidence against Barto.
    Right in the transfer window, don't know how this will affect sales and signings.

unclesox repped this.
  23. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I don't know if this is good or bad but most likely it will be bad short term and good long term. Bart and Fernandez and remainder of the board have shown little progress and development. A swift change of power could be good but I'm afraid it brings instability and uncertainty. [emoji16]

24. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Douglas Costa for 30m€!? Damn that's a bargain in today's market so I say go!! He´ll be cheaper than Di Maria and he is younger as well.

25. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    I'm not sure that anybody is as bad as defending 1 v1 as Roberto if we're being realistic ....