Nottingham Forest vs Millwall

Discussion in 'League Championship' started by baseballbert, Jan 27, 2015.

1. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    I'm predicting the Reds get back on track with a win. They showed serious signs of life in the Derby game and 2nd half of the Fulham match.

Shows they can play well if they are consistent.

2. Myshoe

Myshoe Member+

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If you can't beat them then Pearce needs to go, they have to be the worst team we've played this season (and that includes Blackpool), they couldn't even manage a shot on target against us.

3. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Bam! Journey of 1000 goals starts with the first one!

4. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Nil - Nil thanks to DeVries! COYR!!

5. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    FFS, loss to Millwall? Wow. I picked an awesome season to jump on board! LOL!

6. Myshoe

Myshoe Member+

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I was hoping you'd do us a favour and at least get a draw but then again with your recent form you'll be joining us at the bottom soon enough! you'd already be there with us if you hadn't got that surprise win against Derby.

Oh well at least Blackpool beat Brighton!

edit: I've just seen Millwall's goal, defensive error.

7. Myshoe

Myshoe Member+

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #7 Myshoe, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  8. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Been reading about that. I don't know enough about FL past seasons to know if Freedman is a good signing. Seems 6 of one 1/2 doz of the other based on what I've read.

People seem up in arms SP got sacked and some seem excited about a fresh start. We will find out this week!

Also seems like the club is in a bit of a shambles behind the scenes right now too with the people who left from the front office.

9. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    The players are oddly quiet too. Maybe social media embargo on them?

Realistically, if they pullout of this nose dive, I'm thinking nothing higher than 9-12 in the table when it's all said and done.

They have to get on a torrid streak and run the table for a while and then the top clubs have to collapse. Probably won't happen.