Noticias Sobre El Equipo [R] V

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by DGreat, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lol they raging

2. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    This is the chunti mentality I have argued here for so long. You see, in two games in a row, how the canteranos have responded. But what do you say? "No, let's spend money on overpriced players, so then the youngster will have more competition."

"Being thrown into the wolves."
    :rolleyes: y :rolleyes:y retecontra:rolleyes:.

That mentality is, no offense, a dumb and p*$$* mentality.
    I love how you look at it: let's make it harder for our youth to get playing time by spending money on petardos that have no guarantee(usually, they do not work out, so stats are against you) of working.

Others have not succeeded not because we threw them in early but because there has not been a satisfactory job in development and chances given to the cantera.

924479753909886976 is not a valid tweet id

This is what Macias says to your mentality.

3. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You don't even realize that you are against the cantera. Meaning, you are saying that only injuries give a chance for canteranos to play. Wasn't it you also, that last game you said about our canteranos giving offensive fortitude to our team to "not to read too much into it"?

You are against youngster playing, and you don't even realize it. It hurts you to give them credit. Just read your posts.

4. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    when the team was youngster dependent the team almost went down to segunda. get it through you thick skull for the las 5 years this argument has been proven right by two league championships: quality reinforcements balanced with quality cantera got us trophies.

having quality players reduces the pressure on young talent like macias and lets them grow into 1st division play.

5. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no I am for consistency, macias is showing it again with a quality opponent. it's great to see a player show its talent against better teams.

6. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Necessary win today , happy with results . Canteras been stepping up and with all the starters in the bench it felt good to see the team play the way they did . The 2 goals Macias made were not just goals they were golazos . According to one of the commentators he has been a goleador in every youth tourney he's been in since 13 years old his future looks bright

Neymadres and DGreat repped this.
  7. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Thank you for admtiting to you being against canteranos. Lulz, you even throw them under the bus. It was the canteranos' fault? We've had refuerzos in chivas, and expensive ones for years. Don't blame our youth for the bad job of operations of bad coaches, and getting your beloved refuerzos that sucked balls.

How sad that, not only are you against canteranos, but you also blame going to segunda on them. I love your post and am so glad that you have written what you have written.

Now we have a competent Argie coach.

[​IMG]
    P.S. How did you like that Macias doblete homeboiiii? Se que te duele.

Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  8. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why are you splitting vagina hairs?

Enjoy the win. Haven't been many this season.

9. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You can't put him in. He will get scared. Wait 8 more years to put him in, until he feels safe at 26 yrs of age. Sincerely, DGreat.

10. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Splitting hairs? I don't expect you to understand what DGreat is actually saying. In short, he thinks our canteranos are too feeble and we lose because of them--if not go to segunda.

11. Neymadres

Neymadres Member+

Jan 29, 2013
    So CaL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Stop the Chiva on Chiva crime. Were hermanos.

chivamex10 repped this.
  12. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #4187 El_LatinLover, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    It actually irks me that we have so called chivas fans who continue to be against our cantera, and want to make it more difficult for them to play. You've all read the posts. Chivas' power and future has always and will always be the cantera.

We have some Decio de Marias here as chivas fans.

13. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Lulz, He wants consistency, he says. Canteranos only play if there are injuries, he says. Don't read too much into the canteranos doing good, he says. Canteranos get scared easily by wolves, he says. Cateranos get you to segunda, he says. But he wants consistency, he says.

14. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This dude acting like refuerzos didn't contribute to last season's championship?

Hecho en Chivas and cesarmontes11 repped this.
  15. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Chivas won the title because of the refuerzos. Flat out.

At the press conference of the superclasico, Almedya flat out said that he had some good youngsters but that he was protecting them and not throwing them out in this situation. That's one of the smartest thing to say and do for a coach. It would be terrible to just throw players out there to the wolves.

spguy, Various Styles, DGreat and 4 others repped this.
  16. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    This is funny. You can read our conversation and this what you got out of it? Acting like this debate is about whether to get refuerzos or not.

Lulz. Must be nice.

17. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Another one. :rolleyes:

Refer to post above this one.

18. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why would I read your posts?

19. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Good question. Why are you reading my posts?

20. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ELL, I like you bro but don’t be such a spazz

While our cantera has been producing lately you can’t deny the fact that refuerzos like Pulido, Pizarro, Pereira, Orbelin, etc. didn’t play a part in helping to build a strong competitive squad

Anyway, Macías has been playing great and as of now has displaced Zaldívar in the pecking order

Various Styles and cesarmontes11 repped this.
  21. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #4196 El_LatinLover, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Again, this is where you guys dumb it down(if you think as they do, anyway) and think I am arguing to not get refuerzos. You know that I have always held that we should get refuerzos that are younger rather than older, and that have tons of potential. I have said this many times. Brizuela? Pulido? Pineda? Pizarro? Yeah. That fits with my preference.

YOu remember the Big Mac theory, no? Very famous here, for a time.

The debate that DGreat and I had(you can still read it) was not about that. But you have these spazzos, as you call it, that come on and say, "Uhhh, you say we should not get refuerzos, baaaah, refuerzos good, baaah, good to have refuerzos" like neanderthals.

In fact, it is illegal to get refuerzos during the season--so I don't know why the refuerzo thing even got brought it. I started saying that you should play them--especially when our starters were not functioning. I said we should have tried them weeks ago. ANd you saw Dgreat's reply to that.

Are you also a neanderthal? Because if you follow the debate, you will see that it is not about whether we should not ever get refuerzos and have a team filled with 18 yr olds. Use your brain a little bit to have some sort of objectivity to what is actually being discussed.

Because according to the neanderthals' interpretation of my argument, I want the sub-17 mixed with sub-20 team to be our starting lineup in primera division.

22. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    MOD NOTE

Tone down the insults and keep it civil.

23. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I hope he keeps developing and scoring.
    Recent talents like Cisneros, Chofis, and Zaldivar have had setbacks due to injuries.

On a separate note, this league is quick to learn how to neutralize young players.
    (Don't reply ELL).

24. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Lulz. Why? You actually have valid points. This league is fantastic at neutralizing young players. I mean, have you looked at that 9/9(o como se diga) rule?

25. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Guero Fierro reminds me of Pina Arellano's play style, all speed.