Noticias Sobre El Equipo [R] V

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by DGreat, Nov 10, 2013.

1. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    He's horrible. He's a dumb player.

Sanchito and Emigomez repped this.
  2. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Left side is cantera products really pleased with Cisneros and Mayorga

3. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Mayorga and Jiménez really stood out today. Excellent performance from both

I feel we could have had a much greater lead if not for the field conditions. There were two instances where our guys would have been wide open in front of goal but slipped instead

Either way, always nice to beat Chaflas and we move onto the QF

4. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #4154 El_LatinLover, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    I've been calling for him to replace Aris for weeks. My posts are there, if anyone questions my integrity. He's the sub 20 guy, right?

Aris has been stalling our attacks on the left all season long--even though the Cisneros appearance in wing has helped.

The great thing is that if in a game you are down and need a gol, you sub out Mayorga and Cisneros steps in as LB and sub goes to LW. Cisneros gives you so much options. I really cannot stand that Aris fellow.

Neymadres and Emigomez repped this.
  5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    From the Rumour Mill: Friendship with Grupo Pachuca terminated. Chivas voting in favor of Televisa for National Team broadcasting rights was the breaking point.

What this means: No more saucy deals from GP. They are now asking for $9M for Cota, whom we will most likely lose in the winter transfer window.

Any other player from their stable will most likely also be overpriced. On the bright side the Televisa linked teams [Santos, Veracruz and Necaxa] would probably get us some good deals.

6. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Was this the rumor mill from 10 yrs ago? Oh, NOW they will be overpriced. Got it. Before it was just for peanuts. Dude, no offense, but where has your head been up...in? Saucy deals...there just isn't enough palm in this world to...

I wouldn't take Cota for 1 mil.

7. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Orbelin Pineda was purchased for around $4M. While Pizarro was expensive, Chivas negotiated a trade. Brizuela cost around $8M. All of these players are national team material.

8. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #4158 El_LatinLover, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    Yeah, Lucho and Marquez cost about 10 mil--and they were waaaay past their prime. I have said this for years, and this is barely dawning on you? Or do you only believe things if they come from The N. Enquire de Mexico?

Your thesis is that players, for chivas, were perfectly priced before today; that players in the future will be expensive. This is what you are saying.

You are a riot.

Disimula a lil' bit. Don't make it obvious all the time.

9. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I'm not sure were you get your info but I've never seen those prices listed for the players mentioned. Lugo was 31 years old when he signed same as Lucho. There's no way the club would pay $10M for [non high profile] players that would be signed to 2-3 year contracts.

20171027_183321.png

Chivas had established a partnership with Grupo Pachuca for trading and buying players. Given that the relationship is broken, negotiating with GP will be difficult. Keep in mind the club was targeting their best prospects.

I did mention that I expect the club to deal with Necaxa, Santos and Veracruz. Although, I don't see many options there.

10. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #4160 El_LatinLover, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Dude, I said both together cost somewhere between 8-10 mil...for those two; and you're barely complaining of this now? Lulz Those two players cost more than all the other transactions of all other teams put together.

Again. What planet are you on that you think chivas getting players at expensive prices is new or about to commence? This is what you said.

This is your deluded way of attempting to argue. Remember, like when you said Almeyda didn't do enough with Pulido. Then, when you defended Mexican forwards, you forgot to not contradict yourself by setting Pulido as an example of a forward doing well?

You can't have it both ways, homie.

11. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Lugo is confirmed at close to $3M. Using your estimate $8-10M you are telling us that Chivas paid between $5-7M for 31 year old defensive mid?

You do realize that at that price you have to add another $1M on wages per year. So, Lucho would cost Chivas around $3.5M per season, lol.

And no one is complaining about prices. I've been following Chivas since the time of La Promotora when they built the Super-Chivas squad.

12. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You do realize that you have not denied anything here. Just mentioning the obvious.

So, you are not complaining about anything?

13. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    IMG_1290.JPG

chiva_guero repped this.
  14. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    Please GTFO Salcida and Alanada.

15. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Alanada?

16. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no mames que pared

17. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    loving the cantera product performance the past few games

18. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    sorry Alanis.

19. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    Macias Cabrones.

Emigomez repped this.
  20. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He's only 18 years old too !

DaTruth repped this.
  21. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #4171 El_LatinLover, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    And that is why I have always been for putting the youngsters, for all these years. Various talks about getting refuerzos as backups, while we have refuerzos here in the cantera; his mentality(Various) is a cancer to chivas. I have argued for them, and will always continue to argue.

If you leave them in the bench they will rot in there. You have Mayorga there, and meanwhile that petardo of LB Aris continues to play.

You have a starter whose quality drops, put in a canterano with ganas, and see what happens to the starter in the bench and to our team as a whole. Competition makes a team great.

Sanchito, Hecho en Chivas and Emigomez repped this.
  22. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm very entertained this game , our boys are not holding back they continue to bombard . Another goal would be nice

23. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No, we definitely should have quality reinforcements to allow youngsters to compete and succeed with out them being thrown to the wolves like many others that we have lost.

24. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Just imagine if the coach would have done some changes to that lineup(and not just the delantera) weeks back.

25. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    if only injuries would have happen sooner. :rolleyes: