Not-so-famous Japanese Players Abroad \ Japanese players in minor leagues

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Gamba 2005 Pt 2 redded, Jan 1, 2006.

1. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks. It's strange there is no info in the net on how he did in Portugal. Even his wiki-entry is not actualized...

2. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  3. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Gosh, sb2002, how did you find this? :D

In German google I only found an interview with the U19-coach from last week:
    http://www.reviersport.de/162537---duesseldorf-u19-trainer-suker-interview.html

Duesseldorf has a Japan-"commissioner" who made the contact to Kinjo who had a trial last year as well as this year and both times made a decent impression. He's hoping to have a Japanese player coming out of their own ranks, since it's Duesseldorf (lots of Japanese in that town).

The club's website seems to be down as you say.

4. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Strange series of coincidences

I was looking at Yoshida's blog and there was a picture of him with a guy that he met at a Fortuna Dusseldorf practice.

http://maya.blogzine.jp/

His name is "Chris" and he's half Japanese half American and I thought that he was a player so I tried to look him up. When I looked up Fortuna Dusseldorf's U-19 team I saw this kid.

Hopefully when their website is back-up I can find out a little more about him.

5. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ok looks like I solved the mystery.

It turns out that this Tatsuki Kinjo is the same "Chris" person from Yoshida's blog.

He is half Japanese half American born 11-17-1993.

He went on trial with Fortuna Dusseldorf while he was at JFA Academy Fukushima and it looks like he was successful.

http://ameblo.jp/gen56setax/entry-10845602768.html

Doesn't look like he has played for Fortuna Dusseldorf yet, but probably this upcoming season he will.

6. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  7. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  8. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Interesting stuff about the Academy in Fukushima and that he is from the first generation coming out of the JFA academy.

http://fukushima.jfa-academy.jp/students/

9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Sakata captained his team and scored his first goal for Aris Thessaloniki :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qAC1tf5za8"]‪ARIS-PAS 4-1 (2011/12 friendly) Highlights‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

10. dantasu

dantasu Member

Portuguesa Santista
    Brazil
    Dec 8, 2009
    Santos
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    is Shintaro Harada still playing for Crystal Palace Baltimore?

11. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Koya Kazama scored for Rennes B.

12. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  13. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    he played 78 minutes today in the first league match of the season, ended 1-1 ... well, an Otsu also played 4th division match yesterday :D even Usami will play 4th division match tmr for Bayern reserves according to some people ;)

14. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  15. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  16. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Akahoshi scored a goal from FK which gave his team three points
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuJFsjBwezE"]‪Pogo? Szczecin Warta Pozna? 2:1 06.08.2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Pogoń sits on the top of the table after season started so it seems like they really aim for returning to Ekstraklasa.
    As a side note I'll add that he plays in the same team with Edi Andradina (maybe someone remembers him?) who played for Gamba, Oita, Albirex and Consadole in early 2000s. As he's from Japanese football school in Brazil and played few years in Japan he knows Japanese so Takafumi shouldn't feel too bad on and off the pitch now.

17. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  18. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    No, you have to have some players of your academy in the squad and the stars are next to those ones.

19. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Are you sure?

Some of the players with * are in the first team according to wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevilla_FC

What about Jose Campana? He doesn't have a * and yet he was part of Sevilla's academy.

Your theory doesn't hold up.

Also Rodri is definitely not in the academy anymore. He's been playing with the first team since the 2nd half of last season when he was called up.

20. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I'm rather sure about what I am saying ... There's a number of academy players required. Maybe Jose Campana qualified but they already had enough academy players registered.

21. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  22. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I just had brain freeze today. Can someone give me difference between this thread and generic thread?

I may or may not merge them after considering the both side of the argument.

23. Flaight

Flaight Member

Mar 11, 2005
    Short answer is 1 is famous and the other is not so famous. Long answer is I think of them like woodworms and white ants. Woodworms are famous and everywhere but white ants are rare and not many peeps see them so subjects revolving around them are kinda separate and dividing them means they don't disrupt each other. Peeps can pick and choose that way but I agree technically they do the same thing and result in the same outcome which is to eat your house and your house come falling down on your head so you'd think why have both woodworms and white ants when they do the same thing? and that's basically where you're at. I understand that but it seems to be working just fine right now because people use common sense rather than reasoning to decide. IMO it's only when common sense begins to fail that you need to reason in communal places cuz otherwise you end up overthinking. Say talking about that little kid at Barcelona shouldn't mix with talking about Usami going to Bayern for example. You can mix them but I think convo will staggernate somehwere if you did that cuz peple talk over each other about so many different woodworms and white ants when they can just be separate threads but that'd be too many threads so we consolidate them into 2 threads. So it's not so much that we have 2 threads on a similar subject but more like we would end up with 50 more threads if we didn't deduce them to 2 threads but 1 thread would be overcrowded and confuse the woodworms and white ants. I don't know if that's a detailed enough explanation but there's the short and long of it.

24. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No..., I understand that. However, now that we have individual threads for the woodwarms, I just don't see the generic thread as "Threads for woodwarms" but rather "Thread for white ants".