Not-so-famous Japanese Players Abroad \ Japanese players in minor leagues

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Gamba 2005 Pt 2 redded, Jan 1, 2006.

1. dantasu

dantasu Member

Portuguesa Santista
    Brazil
    Dec 8, 2009
    Santos
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Akahoshi did well in Latvia... is he doing well in Poland?

and I really wanna know where is playing Kimitoshi Nogawa ex-Canon...

2. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    First Division isn't top tier league here - don't fall for that rather poor marketing. Above it is Ekstraklasa. Akahoshi was tried at one of the clubs from Ekstraklasa, the biggest surprise of the season, Śląsk Wrocław (they finished second with a spot in European League qualifiers) but they (coach Lenczyk and his assistant) weren't pleased enough with his performances to offer him a contract (that would probably mean the biggest money he could make so far in his career, maybe there were communication issues, who knows). Then he went to Szczecin for trials as one of the players from his manager's pack and the deal was immediately done. From the start he grabbed a starting place and now he became the fan favorite. I don't know precisely but he probably missed only 2 games when he was suspended this year. If he'll keep his performances on this level he should soon end in Ekstraklasa (with Pogoń which is aiming for it next season) or with another club. Yesterday he made a great build up for a goal for his team. Stan Valckx, the sports director in champions Wisła Kraków, Akahoshi surely cought his eye. And here's how he celebrated his 25 birthday with two goals (three weeks ago). So he's doing very well in Poland :) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwFIgPPbEoE"]YouTube - ‪Pogo? Szczecin - Górnik Polkowice 4:2‬‏[/ame]

3. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  4. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks.
    Akahoshi was one of the most lively in the weird charity match between Dortmund and the Japan-selection and Kroth who sat on the bench that day looked very interested to make contact with him.

5. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  6. ROJIBLANCO_f89

ROJIBLANCO_f89 New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    http://i54.tinypic.com/3538hty.jpg

This is an extract for the new on Mundo Deportivo.

According to Spanish press, Hiroshi Ibusuki is been targeting by Sevilla. Sevilla’s technical director, Monchi, has been following Hiroshi during these season, and he even signed an agreement with Girona to sign him in case the Sevilla Atlético (Sevilla’s reserve team) would had make it to Second division, but it wasn’t the case. However, Sevilla is still on negotiations with Girona, and if they accept a price much lower than his 6 M recession clause, it will be a done deal.

He must be very happy with this interest from Sevilla, cuz one of his idols is Kanoute, I think he is going to stay for one more season, and it will be a great chance for Hiroshi to continue his development.

7. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So they want to buy him for Sevilla FC not the Sevilla Atletico.
    At least he has a good 3-4 years before too much is expected from him. Tbh it'd be good if Sevilla buy him and loan him immediately back to CE Sabadell.

So then he can get some time again in Spanish Segunda division before going to Sevilla (cause lets face it he's not ready to start for a team like Sevilla).

8. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The problem is that whatever he doies, he needs to do it quickly. Both Girona and Sabadell had reinforce their rosters with good forwards, and I dont know if Hiroshi will still have a place. Sabadell got two guys, one of them, Manu Lanzarote, who has been signed as a star and is very good for Liga Adelante. Girona, tough they had lost many of their forwards, got two very good attacking players, Gaizka and Dani Nieto, a great prospect loaned from Espanyol. So I am not very confidence about Hiroshi's chances for being a starter at Girona. He still got chances in Sabadell, he knows the team, is highly appreciated by the fans, but u know, is know Segunda B anymore, people want new faces for a new project.

I think the best move for him will be Sabadell, and if not possible, going to some first division youth team.

9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Well he can't play regional football anymore. 20 is a good age to start. Sevilla why not. He won't make it as a starter but he'll see some time on the pitch I guess.

10. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm quite disappointed to see that neither Sabadell nor Girona see him as a starter next season.

He was Sabadell's top scorer last season and he has down well his last two seasons. I can't believe that Girona still won't give him a chance after two 10+ goal seasons.

11. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yes, I am disappointed too. But second division here in Spain is quite tough, nearly any team keep a basis squad and all are crazy every season to sign new, experimented and exciting players. And it's even harder for Hiroshi, considering he's a 19 years japanese guy. Anyway, good luck for him! He deserve it.

12. Flaight

Flaight Member

Mar 11, 2005
    There was a chap who used to upload his or rather his team games and I've only seen those but I have to say he left a distinct lackluster impression.... but I don't want to judge him so I'll leave it there. His height will allow him to progress up to a certain point. ONLY up to a certain point. Anybody got a first hand account of him last season?

13. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKZdO9kMbgo"]YouTube - ‪IBUSUKI Hiroshi ???? Centre d'Esports Sabadell‬‏[/ame]

Technically good and height is not really a factor.

Similar to Mike Havenaar

Scored 10+ goals the last 2 seasons and a couple for the U-20 NT.

Great player

14. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    The move at 4'20 is already sick when executed by a 175cm player, so when it's a guy who's 195 ... His skills are way better than Havenaar's IMO.

15. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He is also better in definition skills than the other strikers of his generation. I remember some words from his coach in Girona when he first arrive there saying that for 4 or 5 shoots he made, one is goal. Most important of all, he is different. He see himself as a Kanoute kind of striker, and it will be great for Japan NT, if he can reach the expectatives, to be able to pick a tall, tall, technical and pure striker.

By the way, one of the best spanish football journalist (mainly international football), Axel Torres, happens to be a fan of Sabadell, and Hiroshi was his favorite player. He even has his picture as wallpaper in twitter. For a guy who is that used to follow young prospects, that have to mean something...

16. Flaight

Flaight Member

Mar 11, 2005
    Guys RE Hiroshi thanks for restoring my confidence which was in tatters :)

17. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Where will he end up then?

18. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    its a matter of time. He'll have his choices so we'll see. I'll try to give u guys any new about Hiroshi and his future team.

19. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    http://www.vavel.com/author/edualbert/
    Bad news for Hiroshi. Tough Girona has lost four forwards, they don’t seem to trust Hiroshi and they’ll listen any offers. The newspaper also point out that Girona is trying to sign for new attacking players, beside Hiroshi, one of them could be Toché, from Cartagena, and an ex from Atlético de Madrid. Apparently, they will use the fresh money from Ranko to reinforce their attack. Really bad news.
    The future could be a filial, and some had ask for him, like Sevilla, Villarreal or Real Madrid, but nothing really serious. Girona doesn’t need to hurry, cuz he is young, he doesn’t have a big salary, he ended a very good season in Sabadell, and they don’t have forwards. I think we’ll have to wait until August to see any move, once they have their roster more or less closed.

20. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He needs to be playing at least at Liga Adelante level from now, he's 20 already.

He'll be fine as I'm sure he'll at least get some J2 offers.

21. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    This is why especially now, young Japanese players have absolutely no need to FORCE to Europe, they can mature and do fine in J-League until the day some "serious" club REALLY wants them and than they leave, but fo fair money.

22. Flaight

Flaight Member

Mar 11, 2005
    Yeah well but hey it's better than coming back having done nothing :) I would've thought this will live with him for the rest of his life unlike for exmaple for Sho Ito.

23. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I think he should try to play in Spain instead of returning to Japan, especially now, that he still got some reputation here. BTW, I had seen lot of matches of J2, even on the field, and excluding some teams, most of the J2's teams had not even the level of Segunda B. Its gonna been much better for him to play a Segunda B team like Castilla o Sevilla Atletico than Thespa or Tottori, with all my respects.

24. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Giroja just singed two new attack players, Benja and Juanlu. Too bad for Hiroshi! Indeed, I have a friend in Catalunya and he told me that the Girona's fans don't trust in Hiroshi and he is going to be traspased for sure, cuz his contract expires next year. I have no idea why if Girona dont trust in his potencial, he got a buy-out clause (recision clause? I got no idea about how do u say it in english sorry...) of 6.000.000 €, the biggest in the team.

25. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Minimum Release Fee I think is what you mean. But aren't these exagerated sums usual in Spain? Ienaga's price is 19 mio. I believe...

However, what does Ibusuki say here?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkSMMEiKXro"]‪C.E. Sabadell a l'Ajuntament - " Les paraules d' Hiroshi " ( ?????????? )‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]