North Korea (Korea DPR) Football Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by ChaDuRi671, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    out of curiosity, why Jung Dae-Se instead of the old Jong Tae-Se?

Radu Razvan repped this.
  2. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Seems like Andersen only managed bundesliga clubs for like a year. Stielike has more experience in national set ups (esp. Youth in Germany).

I'd say Stielike has a slight edge in CV.

3. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It actually doesn't really matter. Jong Tae-se is not the old way to say. There are just 3 ways to write his name: Jung Dae-se, Chong Tese, & Jong Tae-se.

I just prefer to write Jung Dae-se because that's how his name sounds like in Korean.

Radu Razvan and Dax repped this.
  4. CanadianGook

CanadianGook Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Too bad he couldn't break it in germany. Having said that, japans his home and he probably lives a very comfortable life there despit being north korean.

5. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yes, and he will not play again for NK

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Pak came from the bench and scored against Young Boys

7. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    North Korea tied their 2nd friendly against Iraq 1-1 and won UAE 2-0.

http://www.vg.no/sport/internasjona...r-andersen-og-nord-korea/a/23774868/#comments

Jorn Anderesen is currently testing out some 17-18 year old players. The average age of the test squad is close to 22 years old. The only experienced player is GK, Ri Myong-guk.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Short interview with Andersen. He hopes to send some North Koreans abroad to play in the Europe.

http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/joer...r-nordkoreanske-talenter/a/23771300/#comments

Chingoo, killaorca and Seol Korea repped this.
  8. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Damn they're doing good. I thought they should have made it to the final round but they lost to the Philippines -_-.
    With the new manager, I'm sure they can do a lot better.

9. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    I wonder how much they be paying him

10. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  11. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks to this bunch of retards, Fiorentina has released the player.
    He wasn't getting paid btw. He did not have a professional contract, he had youth contract ("giovane di serie"). However the club got scared because once he would have turned 20 he would have needed to be contractualized. Hope they're happy to have ruined a kid's dream, I'm sure Kim's plan all along was to steal him 30k to build a nuclear weapon.

Blue and White Army repped this.
  12. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Pak assisted the first goal against Basel today.

This was his last one instead:

he's scored 3 in 6 matches so far, this season.

GoYoungrokba repped this.
  13. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    why is this?

14. dramacool

dramacool New Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    lol the national team did in fact have one manager from Hungary in the early 90s who got his salary in the form of a duffel bag of cold cash.

>> Drama4u

15. dramacool

dramacool New Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  16. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    North Korea U17 women's team wins their 2nd World Cup. Congrats to them.

17. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Do they invest a lot (relatively speaking) into their women's program? Or is football popular amongst female North Koreans?

18. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #268 edlee1992, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    they have insane cardio b/c their mentality of over training. And they are though as nails and buckle less under pressure.

the womens game rely more on physical attributes.

chook90 repped this.
  19. Kaptah

Kaptah Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    Congrats to North Korea for U17 World Cup but it is dimmed by the fact they are becoming another Laos in men's matches. Their U19 unarguably fixed the match vs UAE U19, probably also vs Iraq (but of that I am not sure at all). I think they are systematically now whoring for money in football, at first I thought it is just teams coached by Jong-Su Yun (U23 and U16) so for players safety I thought this is not a good thing to discuss but U19 is coached by another coach so I think it is becoming systematic just as in Laos.

During 2015-16 I am absolutely sure of the following matches manipulated by teams under their FA:

U23 (Jong-Su Yun was head coach in all matches)
    2015/03/09 22:30 Jordan U23 3-1 North Korea U23 (friendly)
    2015/03/11 22:30 Saudi Arabia U23 2-1 North Korea U23 (friendly)
    2015/03/29 17:00 Cambodia U23 1-4 North Korea U23 (AFCU23Q they won this match but past 30 minutes they were only trying to make Cambodia score, according to odds Cambodia were favorites to score the 5th goal almost immediately after North Korea took 4-0 lead)
    2015/12/20 21:00 Uzbekistan U23 4-2 North Korea U23 (friendly)
    2015/12/23 23:30 United Arab Emirates U23 3-0 North Korea U23 (friendly)
    They played the final tournament U23AFC probably without crime. Some other friendly matches may have been fixed but because the odds history sites I know have already deleted the live odds from these matches I have to rely on my memory and can't be sure of the others.

U16 (Jong-Su Yun was head coach in all matches)
    2016/09/23 21:30 North Korea U16 1-3 Uzbekistan U16 (this is the famous goalkeeper incident, you may argue it was not for money because North Korea probably qualified for the World Cup U17 because of this mistake, I would however say it was also for money, because of the odds movement)

2016/09/29 21:30 Iran U16 1-1 North Korea U16 (not entirely sure it was manipulated)
    -this is the semifinal of AFC U16 championship and I think North Korea tried to fix this match (O2.5 = at least 3 goals, was sensationally low throughout the match, especially on 90th minute it was estimated to be around 50% even if the match was tied with no apparent need for either team to find a winner). The odds movement can be backed up by watching the dying minutes of this semifinal: , look at the chances on around 2:09:05 and 2:12:50 and how NK defenders push each other out of the way and jog behind Iran players. In my opinion they tried to fix it for "at least 3 goals" and the money was played for bookmakers but Iran poor finishing cost them a lot especially after they lost the penalty shootout anyway.

U19 (Song-Ho Ri was head coach)
    2016/10/21 00:30 Korea DPR U19 1-3 United Arab Emirates U19
    (also I heard that the match vs Iraq would have been fixed but I didn't notice anything with odds, Korea defending was funny, also I have heard rumours of the senior national team, for example the 5-2 loss to Vietnam, but I think they are just rumours)

So I am absolutely sure of 7 matches manipulated by teams with 2 different coaches so it can't be only Jong-Su Yun (maybe he was contacted in Asian Games by same match fixer who manipulates Laos matches)

I have absolutely nothing against North Korea and I used to be their football team's fan until I realized this.

20. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Throwback.

21. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Congrats to the North Korea U20 Women's NT for winning their second U20 World Cup.

[​IMG]

zdrstvte repped this.
  22. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  23. pak_sakoorgtloh

Jul 2, 2013
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
  24. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    if they were sure of his potential they would have kept him at all costs. probably were leaning towards releasing him anyways

25. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    except the part where contractually they couldn't, you mean? It doesn't matter if they weren't sure.