Next Roma Manager?

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by La Magica, Sep 22, 2011.

1. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I will keep this short.

I have seen enough of LE to realise he wont change. He is to stubborn for that. He is willing to watch it all go wrong because he believes in himself so much he wont change the side. No balance in the side, no width, no pace. etc The thing is, he has the players to fit his ideas but he decided to play players out of position and this totally destroys the football he is trying to play.

I could go on but I will be here all night. People can say, give him a chance, I was all for that but I just feel he is to set in his ways and will keep making the same mistakes over and over again. It was a gamble and its not paying of, the sad thing is, LE has only himself to blame.

2. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    If Luis Enrique goes mid-season then he will be replaced by Delio Rossi. It's pretty obvious, I'm sure Delio is already thinking out his formation.

3. AsRomaNewEra

AsRomaNewEra New Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Someone kick this Joker LE out of my beloved club please

4. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    One or two performances like that and he will not come close to making it to Christmas. Delio Rossi is not the answer long term but will have to do for now I guess.

Lets hope Zenit crash and burn in the champions league. Bring back Luciano

5. ryo2mja

ryo2mja New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    then he will be fired in years time and we will be still left searching our soul.

6. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    AND have a swath of players we don't want that need replacing.

7. AsRomaNewEra

AsRomaNewEra New Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Please someone kick out that pathetic Joker out of my beloved club :(

8. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    he wont get the chance to buy players, he may at best be a stop gap.

Anyone like my pic, he is our saviour. The guy who really deserves to lead this club to success after all the shit he went through :cool:

9. SoCalYid

SoCalYid Member+

Jun 11, 2011
    BigSoccer :)
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Meh, besides Osvaldo I think we could work with everyone else. Playing Osvaldo sort of ties your hands with other positions.

Does the hypothetical new manager have to be Italian?

10. tomer48

tomer48 Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    im ready to give up LE but not for delio , im sry this unexpirienced mangers are not for us ... we need someone with alot of expirience let it be anceloti or spalleti btw what do you guys think about Frank Rijkaard?

11. ryo2mja

ryo2mja New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    om ********ing g. you serious.

12. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Marco van Basten and Louis van Gaal are also available. :)

13. tomer48

tomer48 Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    yes im.

14. ryo2mja

ryo2mja New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    you obviously dont give two shits about him cause if you did you would realise hes happy at zenit. when he comes back he should not join us for what we did to him. its not like its going to be any different this time around is it.

15. RomaRomaRoma

RomaRomaRoma Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Denmark
    Club:
    AS Roma
    No thanks to Rijkaard. He was just the front guy at Barca, Ten Cate pulled the tactical strings. Sort of like Klinsmann and Löw.

16. porreca

porreca Member+

Jan 17, 2010
    UK
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This is a long term project we are not changing managers any time soon, who is currently free to hire that's worth anything mid season? I can't think of anyone but Ancelotti, however,I don't see him being able to do much with the type of players we bought this summer, he is not known to work mcuh with young players in need of nurturing.

The only manager I'd like to see back and that could do something with the players we've recently purchased is Spalletti.

17. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I know he is happy, how does that mean I dont give to shits about him? I would love him back here, like a dream....shoot me

18. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Damn, this is funny. A month ago everyone was calling for patience and was up for giving LE time to work things out, BUT, at the first sign of trouble, you all turn against him and plan for a replacement. I guess Roma fans will never change in that aspect. :D

19. ryo2mja

ryo2mja New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    exactly

20. tomer48

tomer48 Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    first sign? more like third sign dont you think so? lol its not just roma its any normal team who have qualty and cant win siena just look at inter....

21. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I guess everyone here would manage his club like Zamparini. And you laugh at him ... :)

22. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I was to Rag, but its his constant picking of players out of position and refusing to change. He is stubborn and will he ever change? He is shooting himself in the foot

23. ryo2mja

ryo2mja New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    well he could bring him along with him. its not like hes doing anything worth while.

24. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I don't know what the problem is with Bojan, so I won't go there, but I'm sure he picked Borriello over Borini because the kid still can't play that much in a week. He played 60-70 minutes on Saturday, another 30 today and we're expecting him to play on Sunday. As for Perrotta, I'm sure he's just temporary on the right back, because of Cicinhos injury and LE not trusting Cassetti in that role.

And, besides, what were you expecting from tonight? Just get it in your head that we won't score more than 1-2 goals a match for some time, things just go that way. If anyone expected to see us score a lot today then he is sadly misguided.

25. tomer48

tomer48 Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    do you think osvaldo borini or borrielo are good where they are? its just not there position no metter if you will let them play there 10 more games it just wont work