News: Un argentino en Gaza

Discussion in 'Colombia: News' started by BigSoccer Bot, Jan 6, 2009.

1. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    Isidro Naón es argentino y juega en un equipo del ascenso de Israel. Se tuvo que mudar de Ashkelon, ciudad ubicada a 20km de la Franja de Gaza, a Tel Aviv por el "infierno" que estaba viviendo. "Caían entre 20 y 25 bombas por día", contó. Un relato desgarrante...

More...

2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The Israeli association decided to stop all the activity of the clubs due to the war. Because the idiot arabs from Hamas who uses their civilians as a human shield...:mad:
    The israeli people needed to tolerate 8 years!!! of bombing their cities while the world is watching and doesn't say anything. While we decide to finally attack back, suddenly the whole world is angry that we simply try to defend our people, something which every normal country would do.

The arabs are manipulating the media very well, showing the world exactly what they want to show them and suddenly acting like the poor people but while Israeli and Palestines innocent people are killed, the cowerd Hamas, and Nasralla, Hizballa leader, are just like Bin Laden-hiding in caves and let their people to die because of their cowerdness and stupidity.

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    esa gente como que se esconde en escuelas de pelaitos bajo nombre ONU
    hamas debe ser eliminado, pero el pueblo palestino si merece un rinconcito para vivir en Paz.....Me parece que esta vez Israel hace lo correcto = selfdefense!

ojala todo se arregle rapido y no mueran mas infantes o mujeres.

pibe10- hay mas colombianos en futbol de israel? culma y quien mas?

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree with you. No one in Israel doesn't want to continue with this war but listen to this: As I write you at this moment, Hizballah in Lebanon decided to attack us again and they bombed our North country just now in the morning...you understand??? Even if we want to make peace with them they can only understand violance. Israel gives humanitary services for the innocent people in Gaza between the attacks but Israel isn't the problem of the Palestines, Hamas is the problem and some of the palestines say that also. Hamas uses women and children as a HUMAN SHIELD and don't care about their citizens while we are protecting our citizens who suffer 8 years of bombs. We all want it to stop-for everybody, but the world needs to fight against terorism and not attack Israel...Since you have so many Arabs in the world it looks like everyone is against us. I'm proud that Colombia is one of the fewest country who support Israel (we help your army to release Ingrid Betancourt, and she thank us for that), while Venezuela with idiot Hugo Chavez who kick our embessador from his country and people in Ecuador are protesting against us.

As for football-for 3 years now, John Jairo Culma is one of the best foreigns in Israel, playing in the league leaders, Maccabi Haifa. I also herd that they want to trial Wilman Conde in the next days.

We also have Ivan Garrido, ex Bucaramanga, who plays for a small club called Bnei-Yehuda Tel Aviv. He started very bad, like his team, but now he plays well and the team also doing good.

Another major club-Maccabi Tel Aviv, are interesting once again to sign Fabian Vargas since last January and from what I herd he wanted to come but his wife afraid from the Gaza war.

Jorge Lopez Caballero played last year in Maccabi Netanya but was very bad and didn't continue this year.

many fans know that I have much knowledge regarding Colombian players so when every club decide to trial or to sign any player they ask my opinion jajajaja :D

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    peace be with your family and friends!

6. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Muchas Gracias parcero!!

7. hanzellmo

hanzellmo Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bogota
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thats funny i've heard the exact same thing from jews, but in the other way around.

Do you mean humanitarian aid like last year, when Israel cut off supplies letting inocent Palestinians die? not even letting them go to get medical treatment abroad or like this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28554801/

8. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Since I'm living in Israel, I'm not expecting you to belive me since you are probably belive everything you hear in the news. Before Israel hurt one innocent palestine, the Palestiniens hurt many Israeli innocent, not including kidanpping 3 soldiers which started Lebanon war in 2006. When we do provide them humanitary coredor for food and medical equip. the Hamas uses it to continue throwing missles at us....How bout that??? :mad:

Let me give you an advise. You are a Colombian I guess, and when Israeli here that Colombia is just drugs and violance cuz this is what he see in the news, me and other Israelies who know a different Colombia explain him that Colombia has kind and nice people and only small part of it is the bad part just like any other country in the world. It doesn't matter who told you that crap, we do know that the easiest thing to do is just to belive the small and "poor" side hear which are the palestines who co-operate with Hamas and then crying when we defend our land...Tell me Mr., how would you feel if Venezuela would attack Colombia from the north and Ecuador would attack from the South?? you think that Uribe would let his people to die???!?!?!?!?!?

I would be more then glad to explain you everything you want instead of hearing lies in the news.

and EFER- Thank a lot for the support man :D I'm going to sprade this pic in our internet sites dedicated with love to Colombia, one of our fewest friends in the world!!

9. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It's difficult to be surrounded by nations who want to destroy your very existence. You really need to be read more on the conflict to understand what Israelis have to deal with. Muslim world has been harvesting this hate for generations that is ripen a Muslim extremist who want to kill all infidels.

*Note* I said Muslim Extremist and I do not believe all Muslims are extremist (DUH!). It will be totally ignorance by me to say such a thing.

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ps ahora, no digan q los israelitas son las unicas victimas......

11. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Aja explicame porque Israel tiene la culpa?

12. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pepino you are very wrong and Minus is right. From a person who lives in the country like Minus said "surrounded by nations who want to destroy you, I can tell that the Palestines are evrything BUT victims!!
    Tell me something, I guess you are from Bogota. Let's say that since 2000 Ecuador, Venezuela, Peru and Bolivia, who all wants to destroy Colombia, throw missles at your country and won't listen to your warnings and when you decided to react (I guess as a president you need to defend your people), suddenly these country crying for the UN that you attacked them when all you really did you simply self defense. I don't think that Uribe would let it to happen. Imagine that Ecuador attacks you from south, Venezuela from the north and with the support of Bolivia and Peru. Now tell me if you are the victim or they are the victim cuz I just told oyu the same situation that happens in the middle east.

What do you say if I told you that Hamas shoots missles at us from Civilian villeges!!! schools!! and basically uses his own people as a HUMAN SHIELD!!! I DON'T THINK THAT ANY COUNTRY WOULD ACCEPT THAT SITUATION AND i DON'T THINK THAT ANY COUNTRY HAS THE RIGHT TO CRITISIZE US.

It's easy to see the Arabs as the poor people because they are so many Arabs around the globe (check it) so obviously that everyone of them will protest against little Israel. I serve this army, I know this conflict from very close and for a long time, but the world prefer to see a different image!!

where were the Russians who critisize us 2 months ago when they killed thousends of Georgians??? where were the Turkish, who almost murdered one of our basketball club who came to play there, when they killed Armenians without mercey??? I can give you example of almost any nation in the world, so as i said, no one has the right to criticize us.

When we make Humanitary truth for 4 hours everyday to supply food and medicine for the palestines civilians, the Hamas uses it to continue throw missles at our cities. We need to deal with them, with Lebanon and Syria from North and with Jordan from east. Lucky that all we have on west side is the sea. and we didn't talk about Iraq and Iran who support all of them with money and weapons.

I understand that it's not easy from someone like you from the outside to understand all the conflict but if you want I would be glad to explain you. I'm very proud that the other nation that I love very much (Colombia, of course) is support us, one of the fewest friends that Israel has, and we also help the Colombian army like we did in Ingrid Betacourt's rescue from the kidnappers.

Minus, thanks for explaining also our side, unfortunately not so many people around the world understand it like you do, maybe I'll ask our goverment to give you the explanation mission for us hehehe :D.

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    no tiene la culpa del todo, pero tampoco son unos santos ni justifico lo q hacen....

14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pepino, I don't know if you read my previous comment, ALL the blame is on the Hamas. Israel is the only victim here. Not the Hamas, who is a terorist organization and not the Palestine civilians who chose the Hamas to lead them and let them bomb us from their villeges. We done mercey on these people after so many innocent Israelies died!! If it's us or them, I choose us.