News from Brasil Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    - Ronaldinho Gaucho about to make a move to Corinthians. After months of talks of his mercenary manager brother Assis. Flamengo owns him almost 4 million in non paid wages (like he didn't know Flamengo never pays his people). Anyways, he said "now I'm mengao", but is soon to move to Corinthians.

- Teams getting ready for 2012 season, state tournaments to commence soon. A few transfers (mostly within Brasil) no big names signed by anybody.

- Teams to watch this season:

Corinthians - Maintained their base from last year and are about to sing RG.

Internacional - D'alessandro, Damio and Dagoberto. The DaGOL trio will storm Brasil in 2012.

Santos - A mature and now experienced Neymar will really shine in 2012.

SPFC - A Luis Fabiano in full form should cause lot's of trouble.

Vasco - If they can find a decent forward they will be on top of the charts.

Fluminense - Has a great team on paper, but they always choke.

Cruzeiro - Horrible last year, should be mid of the table this year.

Palmeiras - Same as Cruzeiro.

State tournaments to begin soon. We are going to see how thing will shape up.

2. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Didn't Fluminense win the Brasileirao in 2010? Some chokers!

Ronaldinho Gaucho SINGING for Timao? He is probably a better singer than player!

3. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Brasileirao is the small league and it's rigged anyways. That doesn't count for anything. Libertadores is where is at. And in that tournament they are chokers, same as CUrintians.

Also, Colorado is preparing for 2012, LD is flying in training and him and Dagoberto are amazed by how easily they can play together. Let me tell you, is LD's time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFx8jnjexGY"]Leandro Damião - It's My Time [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

4. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    So, we can trash Inter-RS's Brasileirao triumphs in the 1970s then? They mean nothing?

5. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Yes, I saw LD's first Selecao goal at Fulham. Your biggest challenge is to keep him.

6. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That's Time immemorial, way before that crook Ricardo Teixeira and other vile elements like Globo and money polluted our footbal. That was a way different time. Clean jerseys that players used and played for love. Now you can't barely see that teams symbol as all you see in the jersey are sponsor. As the jerseys got polluted, so got football. It's all about money now, and people will go anywhere to win, stealing, cheating and bribing like CUrintians and others do. What valeu does a "triumph" like that has? Paying refs and having the tv, stjd and cbf behind you? They can shove that cup all the way every single year for all I care. I want to play the Brasileirao to get a spot at Libertadores and win Libertadores, Recopa, Mundial. There we can play a far game and can win like we've already done multiple times and they have none. There's a reason for that. They can't any favors at conmebol. Simply as that.

7. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    No challenge whatsoever. Plenty of people have knocked asking for Damiao. They all walked away empty handed. Colorado is one of the best managed clubs in Brasil. Players are happy here, their are paid on time, every time. And they make good money. D'alessandro is making 200 thousand dollars a month. So is Damiao. He wasn't going to make that much more in Europe. They are paid well here. Also, the fine to take him was bumped with with his salary when they signed a new contract last December. Want to get LD, simply pay the 60 million Euros fine for him and you can have him. Now 60 million Euros is no pocket money. If anybody wants to pay, fine. Take him and we bring both Pato and Nilmar back. Two for one. I'm telling you, LD isn't going anywhere.

8. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Perhaps you will be free of Teixeira soon. Isn't Romario trying to get him out?

9. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Romario is trying, but it goes way deeper than that. STJD is completely corrupt. CBF as a whole would have to changed. Nike would have to be kicked out because they do play a role there. As they sponsor players and whenever they aren't called up, Nike looses money. The entire system must be destroyed and rebuild.

10. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STGkBzNDUKc"]Tha Doggumentary World Tour: Snoop Dogg Meets Ronaldinho in Brazil - YouTube[/ame]

11. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  12. Daniel96

Daniel96 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Australia, NSW
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Neymar and Ronaldo 9 got invited to some Snoop Dogg show, did they end up going? or hasnt it happened yet?

13. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Manchester United is trying to sign Damião, pretty dissapointing to me and i'm not even an inter fan.

14. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They won sign LD as they can't afford. LD is ours and will stay here.

15. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    ..............if Zidane can get transferred no one is untouchable. Fact.

16. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    60 million EUROS.

I wish they would come and pay that. We bring Forlan and Nilmar to play with Damiao and Lucio for our defense.

17. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    If ManU or Arsenal offered 20 to 30 Million in their currency, would Inter reject it?

18. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Inter rejected 30 from Tottenham and 40 million from Fiorentina. And that was last year when his fine was 50 million. Early this month LD got a raise and the fine was bumped up to 60 million. What shows we are not desperate to get rid of him. Inter has money in the bank. We are one of the richest clubs in Brasil today and we have more socios than anybody this side of the ocean. LD isn't going anywhere, unless people pay 60 million Euros (very unlikely) he's staying. But if they do pay, we are not hurting either because we can put that money to good use. It's a win win situation for us.

19. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Good. As I always stated. Let us keep our craques in Brasil!!
    And now Vagner Love retruning to my querido Mengao!

20. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England

21. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    35 thousand last night, and the stadium currently can only seat 40 thousand. Also the number of socios is relevant as they pay a monthly fee and there's a guarantee money flow for the team.

22. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Told you - 35 is not 40!

23. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hey, 35 were home fans, 5 thousand were visitor seats, they don't come to the game is not our fault.

24. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Zagallo last Sunday

[ame="http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Noticias/0,,GIM1779256-7823-ZAGALLO+REPASSA+A+SUA+TRAJETORIA+NO+FUTEBOL,00.html"]Globo Vídeos - VIDEO - Zagallo repassa a sua trajetória no futebol@@AMEPARAM@@midiaId=1779256&autoStart@@AMEPARAM@@1779256[/ame]

25. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Where is my old sparring partner, CG?