News about Polish Players [R]

Discussion in 'Poland' started by karny9, Dec 28, 2005.

1. NumberSoul

NumberSoul New Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Yeah pretty weak goal, for his potential I expected much better from him and usually he tends to always be in a good positioning epically from Roma game I noticed, problem with him he tries to be everywhere.

Janczyk actually did pretty well for CSKA to bad they lost.

2. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    He's young though and he won't make that mistake again

3. Marbur66

Marbur66 New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Canada
    Do you think his development will be hurt because he chose to go to the Russian league...? Hopefully not, he's a dynamite talent. I watched him at the U20 WC in Canada this summer and he was the only player who stood out on his squad.

4. karny9

karny9 New Member

Nov 20, 2005
    Toronto
    It's a tough situation to put yourself into especially as a young player. He had some problems there at the beginning, especially with the other Brazilian strikers, but I think thins have settled down since. Although the main reason for him starting yesterday was injuries to other players, its hard to imagine anywhere else in Europe where he would be able to start and play a full 90 minutes in a Champions League game. Very valuable experience and it can only help him.

5. Polski_Rob

Polski_Rob New Member

Oct 12, 2007
    for me kuszczak is a superb goalie, but in england they dont really favor him for some reason, they rather have foster to be the next #1. the "future england goalkeeper" its funny they say that to any good keeper they have, they said that about kirkland..and where is he??

6. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Pisczcek....well I think his time in Berlin may becoming to an end soon. He just doesn't seem to offer anything to our side. I don't think he's good enough for any other 1. Bundesliga side either.

It might be possible that we can see Jutkiewicz on the bench for Everton against AZ Alkmaar, a meaningless game for Everton, as we have already clinched top spot in our group.

7. Smoga

Smoga Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Sad, he really hasn't been a part of Beenhakker's plans either, outside of that one game against Russia. Do you think he just "doesn't have what it takes" or is it that he hasn't been given a chance?

8. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Both I think, but he seems to be a distinctly average player. In the first half, he's had many substitute appearance, but also a fair share of starts (I think 5, or somewhere along that lines), but he just looks average. Its tough to judge. I hope he does better, but it remains to be seen if Favre will give him the chance. Favre has also used him at times at RM and at striker, and he's been unimpressive in both positions. Seeing as we are getting a striker in Raffael (FC Zurich), it seems unlikely we will see Pisczcek play more of a role in the side.

9. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what the heLL ever happened to Mila?? :confused:

10. marek

marek Member+

Lechia Gdańsk
    Jun 27, 2000
    Club:
    OSP Lechia Gdansk
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Rasiak loaned to Bolton till the end of the seaon

11. karny9

karny9 New Member

Nov 20, 2005
    Toronto
    Matusiak back at GKS for the rest of the season

The Rasiak deal really came out of nowhere...Somewhat of a speculative move from Bolton's point of view but hopefully Rasialdo takes full advantage of it.

12. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  13. Luckie

Luckie New Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Moenchengladbach
  14. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
  15. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
  16. Smoga

Smoga Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Brooklyn, NYC
  17. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Definitely, he needs to be playing as much as possible, and unfortunately so far at CSKA he was either sitting on the bench or not in the squad at all. Hopefully he will get a chance at Lokeren, score a bunch of goals and earn a permanent move to decent club out west.

18. WhiteStar Warriors

Mar 25, 2007
    St.Pete/Krakow
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Frankowski is going back to Jagiellonia Bialystok too end his career

19. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
  20. M.J.

M.J. New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Calgary
    Friend of mine, who is Polish, told me that Michal Misiewicz was approach by Polish Football Association with proposition of representing Poland under 21. Does anyone know anything about it?

21. batch

batch New Member

May 27, 2005
    Wigan
    Club:
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wigan Athletic boss Steve Bruce has told young Pole Tomasz Cywka that he has a big opportunity to cement his place as Latics fourth striker following the departure of Henri Camara to Stoke

Cywka and his compatriot Tomasz Kupisz are out of contract this summer but Bruce is keen to tie the pair up and make them part of his future plans for the club. Cywka has been in good form for the reserves this season and has moved into a striker role rather than the midfield position that he was originally signed as. Bruce told reporters:

'The kid has now got the opportunity to show me that he can be our fourth striker. He's done well in attack playing for the reserves.

'He's got a big chance for the next three months, and it's good for me to be able to give a young player this experience.

'We'll be sitting down with him and the other Polish boy in the next two or three weeks to get them tied up on new contracts.'

22. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Jelen and Dudka both registered on the score sheet for Auxerre today, in a 2-0 win.

23. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Fabianski made his first regular season start for Arsenal today in a 4-1 win at Wigan Athletic.

24. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    2 goals for Jelen in a mid-week fixture vs. Grenoble.
    AJ Auxerre 2-0 Grenoble
    Ireneusz Jelen (37)
    Ireneusz Jelen (74)

25. johnmatrix

johnmatrix New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland