New USA fan clubs

Discussion in 'Everton' started by spider_kin, Sep 8, 2010.

1. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hello.

I'm too lazy to go find the old thread asking about supporters clubs in the US. So here's the news.

Boston Evertonians (look them up on facebook) is an officially affiliated supporters club. Dermot is doing a great job up there and their numbers are growing very nicely.

Here in NY I am looking to take EFC-NYC (http://www.efcnyc.com/) official as well.

If you are interested in joining either, they are both free for the time being. Contact me to join EFC-NYC - I need 30 people to make official, per EFC rules. contact Dermot for Boston by searching boston evertonians on facebook, or contacting me and I will forward him your information.

thanks everyone. As always, if there are groups, get togethers etc. that you think other blues will like to know about, feel free to let us know!

2. KATref

KATref Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Stow, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dermot is doing an excellent job here in the Boston area. I never knew there were so many Everton fans around til he moved here!

3. KCWizEric

KCWizEric New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Lawrence, KS
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got your email and will give you a shout out on the next Followtonians Podcast. See if we can get some people to respond.
    Good luck. But don't let StickyToffee see what you are trying to do. He will just call you a stupid american.