New to the site

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by 1thunder, Nov 8, 2011.

1. brenbo

brenbo New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    i cant post in other forums, i just joined
    can someone tell me why.

2. Danizaca

Danizaca New Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's because you are new in the forum and you must participate in some threats and debate. Later you will be able to post.

3. Danizaca

Danizaca New Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well.. Hi ! I'm new at the forum haha. I'm from Argentina. I LOVE football. ♥

4. gracezhang

gracezhang New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Club:
    Abha
    Hi there thanks for having me

i am new to this site.。。。

5. Welshcoach

Welshcoach New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hi everyone, my name is Ryan, I run Top Tots Soccer School , we are based in south Wales however we are looking for coaches to run various clubs and half term soccer camps in various locations all across the UK. It is paid work. Players will be between 3 and 11. Only requirement is that you obtain your own equipment before starting the work and that you have/ able to obtain a CRB before starting work. If anybody has any questions or is at all interested, please give me a message on ryanmorris@toptotssoccerschool.co.uk . This oppourtunity is only open to uk coaches.
    Thanks

6. Ribeiro dos Reis

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  7. tfcstar101

tfcstar101 New Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Club:
    Toronto FC
  8. Martha39

Martha39 New Member

Mar 14, 2012
    [​IMG]Hello all. I'm a big fan of the game too!

9. Defran19

Defran19 New Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Hello I am new and love playing soccer.

10. TouchMint

TouchMint New Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Tempe, Az
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hi all I am new here too.

11. JeffUreta

JeffUreta New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    hello guys im new here i hope i learn a lot from this community.

12. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Come at me, newbs.

13. firzakhan

firzakhan New Member

Apr 20, 2012
    warm welcome

14. hao ren

hao ren New Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    yeah, i'm coming! :D

15. echo201

echo201 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    I am also a big fan
    Cheer up and do not let your kids down
    Come on

16. Cantug91

Cantug91 New Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Hello friends,i am from Turkey.I'm Goalkeeper and i am young talented.My match video is watched 66 nations from all over the world.I hope this forum friend watch my video and comment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8jdwimOJ4&feature=g-upl&context=G22251c9AUAAAAAAAAAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8jdwimOJ4&feature=g-upl&context=G22251c9AUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

17. Belieber92

Belieber92 New Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sup love soccer, im from alameda, california :)

Love USMNT, Real Madrid and I watch MLS, but don't really follow anybody.
    My parents are Irish so support Ireland too

18. echo201

echo201 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    12 de Octubre

Welcome to here,my dear freinds.Hope you will enjoy here

19. HunterBran

HunterBran New Member

May 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Paranavai
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys,I am also new here.I am Hunter Bran from U.S.A.I like to play online games,watching movies and televisions shows online so much.

20. l3e0wu1f

l3e0wu1f New Member

May 8, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just signed up as well. Hey everyone! :ninja:

21. al Sefati

al Sefati New Member

May 9, 2012
    San Diego, California
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    hi I am new as well. I didn't have enough permission to post new posts so i thought I just drop a reply here.

22. John Mille

John Mille New Member

May 22, 2012
  23. popstyle2012

popstyle2012 New Member

May 23, 2012
    Club:
    AD Carmelita
    A women's wardrobe is not complete without the need of a pair of shoes that make her really feel on best in the world. they are able to punctuate an outfit, getting it from regular to outstanding.

24. soccersupremacy

soccersupremacy New Member

May 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hey guys, this is SoccerSupremacy here. I am new to this site. I am a huge soccer fan so I have decided to create a soccer website of my own.
    Check out http://soccersupremacy.com/ for soccer cleat reviews , pictures of leaked cleats, and many other soccer related information.
    Also follow me on Twitter soccersupremacy and send me pictures of your cleats and I will post them on my website. Thanks!

25. Kharkov2012

Kharkov2012 New Member

May 26, 2012
    Kharkov , Ukraine
    Club:
    FC Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi everyone,
    I just found this forum . I have seen the BBC news online this morning and I had to try put English fans right on a few points. So here goes.
    I am an Englishman , living in Kharkov , Ukraine , for over 3 years now. I don't speak Russian (as that is the language here , not Ukrainian ) My business is here and I'm married to a local lady.
    In the city of kharkov (Kharkiv) there are 11 different universities , with over 40,000 students , many are foreign from Africa , and in the years that I have lived in the city centre , I have never seen any fighting , druggies in the Parks , drunks sleeping out , no used syringes , empty beer cans , or anything like I was used seeing in English towns and cities. I have 2 teenage step daughters and they are safe to walk home at night in the dark. Something I would never allow in the UK.
    Kharkov is the 2nd city of Ukraine , with over 2 million people , living and working here. It is not some city in the middle of nowhere , as the Dutch football guy says.
    The BBC is doing a terrible job in advertising Ukraine . For the English team not to be staying in Ukraine is just crazy. And for coloured players and families not to be coming is just daft.
    I would feel a lot more unsafe travelling to London and most other British cities than being in Kharkov.
    The improvements to the city over the past 2 years have been ; new airport , new stadium , 2 new 5 star Hotels , new trains , trams , buses , roads , in fact the whole infrastructure has been improved .
    Yes I agree when I first arrived here from England I didn't know what to expect , but I have been pleasantly surprised how friendly the local people are. Like I said , I don't speak Russian , but that is not a problem here. Most people I do business with speak English . Many shops , restaurants have English speaking staff. Yes it is different than England , but all the better for it I think.
    I have experienced more personal freedom , not Big Brother style watching you. No security cameras on every corner , including on your wheelie bins. You are a lot freer to do what you want than in the UK.
    Yes , you need to respect the local Police , and yes you can pay them cash so they forget your minor driving offence , and yes there is a corruption problem in Ukraine . But show me a country in the World where there is not Govenment corruption ?
    Come to Ukraine and enjoy the football , plus experience a different culture.
    Respect the law and keep your nose clean and you will have a great time.
    I have over 110 Dutch clients arriving , but only a few English ! What a shame that English fans and the Team are being put off by incorrect publicity .