New Rules - Mexicans Abroad

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by TallTowerMan, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Mexicans Abroad player/coach threads are primarily for fans of the subjects. Criticism for the sake of criticism (such as mocking posts) or continued off-topic posts will no longer be allowed. Here will be the sequence of actions taken for those that don't follow the rules set forth:

1. Deletion of posts.
    2. Formal warnings.
    3. Infractions.
    4. Forum Ban from Mexicans Abroad. This will prohibit you from posting in ANY of the threads in Mexicans Abroad.

2. Estevo

Estevo Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    The I to the E!
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks and props to Aguilas Del America, who had already established these. We modified them a tad, but have been (overall) the same rules for the last few years.

OG Junglist repped this.
  3. Estevo

Estevo Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    The I to the E!
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Just refreshing this to let you guys know we have a new mod in Mexicans Abroad.

@...In my defense welcome to the madness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Please keep discussions futbol, I as other forum members DO NOT want to read who Carlos Vela is banging or how Salcido looks better with dread locks etc... (You get my point) if you want to discuss that pleases do soHERE.

2. Interviews, Reviews, Articles, etc.. are welcome as long as you give the person or website credit by providing the source link. Also DO NOT post the whole article just quote a small part/paragraph from the article then the link.

3. Absolutely NO disrespecting each other. I will not tolerate name calling or other acts of trolling.

4. No misleading thread titles just put "Official 'XXXX' at 'XXXX' thread [R]". Do not forget to put the [R] at the end of the thread. No misleading posts, if you think a player might be transferred to a new club, post a source or link, or be clear and say it's just the way you feel, don't waste other people's time.

5. DO NOT start new threads after each game. Each player has its own thread so make sure you post any related news of the player in its own thread.

6. Remember you may only start a new thread once the player has officialy signed for the team. If you have any transfer rumours please post them here:
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20428826#post20428826

7. If any of our guys game is being shown live/pre recorded on the tube or If you have any official streaming links please post that info HERE. You may also post that info on the own players thread.

8. Try not to post any 'four word responses' exp. "He did good" or "He is horrible". Try to add to the subject as much as you can. Please no "I mosco that" or "I agree" responses.

9. Do not bring club rivalries into the Mexicans Abroad forum, leave your club loyalties at the door.

Like I said, I am hoping each one of you follows the guidelines. If by any reason there is a problem or a suggestion, please do not hesitate to PM one of the Mexicans Abroads Mods.

OG Junglist repped this.