New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How come you don't have answers to real questions.

2. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Isn't this illegal? Planting a spy inside the white house? If that's the case, they could put anyone in there with a bias for the president and accuse him of anything.

3. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This presidency has been riddled by treachery it's disgusting.

4. jeremys_dad

jeremys_dad Member

NYC Football Club
    Apr 29, 2007
    The Big Easy
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. jeremys_dad

jeremys_dad Member

NYC Football Club
    Apr 29, 2007
    The Big Easy
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Deleted User x repped this.
  6. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The president is a public official, everything he says and does should be on the public record. So no I don't see it as illegal.

But saying that I see this whole scenario for Trump as a big nothingburger, the media is making a big deal out of it to draw attention away from Biden's blatant corruption. Imagine if Trump and Trump Jr had done what the Bidens have done in the Ukraine.

I never cease to be amazed how easily it is to make liberals go along with whatever manufactured outrage is the flavour of the month in the media.

7. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I can’t believe no other president never said or did something of the sort. How come now all of a sudden we are hearing this? This is just a scam to go after Trump nothing more. They couldn’t get him on Russia so now they are going after him on this. By reading his tweets , I don’t think he will take this lightly.

8. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Keto/Paleo diet causes premature aging:

9. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  10. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  11. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The homeless problem here in sf is out of hand. This also shows the hypocrisy of the people who live in the city. They all vote for taxes that are supposed to take care of homeless people but when they show up in front of your house well.... “opinions” change.

phat repped this.
  12. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How can the Dems get away with this crap?

upload_2019-9-30_6-17-36.png

13. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Has Trump ever mentioned the Bidens corruption in the Ukraine in his tweets?

14. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006

Israel has a longstanding and well documented history of spying on the U.S. But try telling that to your average Neo-Con Zionist Christian aka Republican voter. They refuse to believe it.

Pietro Calcio repped this.
  15. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    A couple of your heros

[​IMG]

- Skinny Fat
    - Moobs and skin flaps around the tit area
    - Toothpick arms
    - Bald
    - Yellow teeth
    - Poor vision
    - 46 years old, looks like 67

[​IMG]

Yeah...healthy!! :thumbsup:

phat, Pietro Calcio and Rosay repped this.
  16. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Pietro Calcio repped this.
  17. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think he did after that intiial post....

18. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The video I showed you compared the change in appearance associated with the diet. Was that concept too difficult for an anti-science asshat like yourself to grasp.

Dr Klaper is 72 years old. He can run rings around that fat slob 68yo Cordain that is too scared to show his face anymore. Why didn't you find pictures of vegan doctors in their 90s to make your glucose deprived point.

Show me a picture of a living paleo/keto promoter over 70 years old or a professional athlete who has done it long-term. LOL. Has it never occurred to you that if there isn't anyone noteworthy who has made a success of it that its just a weight loss fad and a scam. Use your head.

19. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Anti science from a vegan :D. Right you already exposed your lack of understanding on nutrition many times already fat makes you fat fan. If you want a reality check check out the videos showing the decline of vegan gains over the past few years since starting his youtube channel. Yes thats what happens to you when you deplete your body of essential minerals and vitamins long term.

Klaper the blithering idiot is 72 and looks like death. Thats not how your average 70 looks who supposedly eats healthy.

Speaking of athletes, the number of vegan ones who are breaking down and ruining their careers is ever growing.

vegan athletes 1.jpg vegan athletes 2.jpg vegan athletes 3.jpg

Deplete the body of the essentials and where will the body go to find them..use your head if you still have the functioning brains cells left.

Dem vegan bones keep getting weaker and the list of these broken athletes will only keep growing. Hopefully you figure this out before you do serious damage to yourself. :thumbsup:

phat repped this.
  20. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    @totti fan described beautifully. Just like his reply to me. He doesn't actually understand anything, just repeats like an insane person. A hypocrite believing in a marxist utopia. All he (they) do is use descrimination for their respective needs hidding behind a veil of supposed "diversity" and acceptance.

Pietro Calcio and La Magica repped this.
  21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]

phat and Falc repped this.
  22. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

I guess we need to cut him some slack. His brain is not going to function when hes starving himself of the essentials. The vegan communist. His brain is full of gravy.

totti fan.jpg

majspike and phat repped this.
  23. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ok so a vegan athlete sustained an injury. Wow, I guess that's checkmate to you then galaxy brain. Omnivore athletes never get injured right?

Given your lack of a response to my question it's clear that the keto diet is a stupid and dangerous diet given that no-one reputable can confirm it works (long-term or for athletic performance).

Regarding bone strength. Where do you get your calcium from. Meat is not a good source and you've said you don't eat dairy. You must get it from plants which once again makes you look pretty fvcking stupid right now.

24. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL

https://venezuelanalysis.com/news/14198

Half of Venezuela's social housing system has been completed, President Nicolas Maduro announced Wednesday while celebrating the construction of two-and-a-half million homes in the capital of Caracas.

"Today we reach the milestone of 2 million 500 thousand homes. We thank God. You have to see the effort made by the builders in the country,“ Maduro said during a nationally televised broadcast.

The goal of Venezuela’s Great Housing Mission (GMVV) is to build at least five million homes by the end of 2025.

"All Venezuelans are going to have a decent, beautiful, and proper home. We will achieve it with the Homeland Plan 2019-2025. I am finishing the constitutional mandate left to me by Comandante Chávez. The minimum goal is five million homes so that all Venezuelans have decent, fair, necessary, proper housing," the president said.

The homes are attributed through the Carnet de la Patria, or Homeland Card, a state-regulated mechanism for accessing social programs, and the city of Lagunillas in Zulia State was the venue where the midway point of this mission, to provide homes for impoverished or disadvantaged Venezuelans, was reached.

25. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's been pretty much conventional wisdom for quite a while now that eating fattening foods make you fat. Fat per gram has a higher caloric density then either carbs or protein. If you believe that subjecting the body to a caloric deficit will lead to weight loss irrespective of the mix of carbs/protein/fats I agree. Problem is fatty foods are less nutritious (What essential nutrients are in fat?) and more calorically dense, ie fattening. Most people find it difficult to restrict calories, ie have only 2 meals a day. LOL.

What is it I'm saying here that is controversial?