New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm not sure if you're being wilfully dishonest or if you are just naive, but with all of these things it's usually the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.newsweek.com/edward-snowden-facebook-surveillance-company-851428

"Facebook's data policies are exploitative and resemble the work of a "surveillance company," according to exiled National Security Agency (NSA) leaker Edward Snowden."

2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Still hasn't answered how it is equivalent to a social credit system :rolleyes:

phat and Pietro Calcio repped this.
  3. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006

Believe me, you don't have to tell me this. I've never trusted Facebook. And I know our smartphone apps, credit cards, internet providers etc. etc. all make money selling our data. Still doesn't equate to China's social credit system though. And the fact that these companies can be sued and forced to pay is reassuring.

phat repped this.
  4. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  5. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It goes to San Francisco

L'immortale, La Magica, Rosay and 2 others repped this.
  6. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's meant to reassure you. It won't stop it from continuing to happen though.

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #16157 Calcio Pauly, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Get off the internet. Stop using your phone . Continue to camp out in your mother's basement and trust me, no one will want to know what YOU are doing. You can violate as many cross walks as you want without a negative social credit score, or incarceration.

Or continue to troll and waffle in soccer sub forums and pretend, like you do with everything else, that you're making some massive difference.

L'immortale, Pietro Calcio and phat repped this.
  8. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So the house is voting on what? Trump's rhetoric? Are they for real?

9. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    The Clintons or the Royal family.

10. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    They said this would be worse than the Mueller probe...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Investigation Into Trump Campaign Finance Violations Is Over, Judge Says

But it is unclear if prosecutors plan to file additional charges in the case, which led to the conviction of Michael D. Cohen, the president's former ...

Trump team hails closure of Cohen hush-money case, as documents set for release

President Trump's legal team is declaring victory, as a federal judge said in a court order Wednesday that the investigation of hush-money ...

Federal prosecutors end hush-money investigation involving Trump

Federal prosecutors have closed their investigation into payments of hush money to two women arranged by Michael Cohen, President ...

Feds’ probe into Trump hush money payments is over, judge says

At issue is an investigation led by the Southern District of New York connected to Michael Cohen.

Sunlight Coming to Michael Cohen Campaign Finance Info

MANHATTAN (CN) – The first time a tranche of search warrants against former Trump fixer Michael Cohen became public, U.S. prosecutors ...

Judge: Michael Cohen campaign finance probe over

NEW YORK (AP) — Federal prosecutors have told a judge in New York they have concluded their investigation into campaign finance crimes ...

A federal investigation into campaign finance violations tied to former Trump attorney Michael Cohen has concluded, and a federal judge has ...

Federal judge orders docs released in Trump hush money probe as investigation ends

Prosecutors have ended their investigation into the Trump Organization's involvement in hush money payment to two women who alleged they ...

11. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    @falvo ...let it go man...." the act " is consuming you. You need to start doing some reading outside of mainstream news. Even if it's large conservative news it matters not. That's just controlled opposition. There are a few of us here , including myself , that could steer you into the material you should be reading. The material that won't even be discussed ( or touched with a ten-foot pole ) by conservative news. The material that everybody really needs to know....but doesn't.

I'm not trying to put you on blast . You know me . I'm the first one to defend you against all those little know nothing xbox fifa punks in the Roma forum , Italy forum and most of all against that finocchio DDR a few years back. But you are always talking about Trump vs. Pelosi and the Gang. Nothing new. The form is stagnant for a reason. So there is no use bringing up the same topic over and over ( especially when stagnant ) . There is a sea of political discussion we could be having if you would just divert your attention away a little bit.

This is like the only political Forum on big soccer where you can speak conservatively and honestly. So you might as well take advantage of it.

Go easy bro . Peace.

L'immortale and La Magica repped this.
  12. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Not like, it is the only forum for conservatives around here.

L'immortale and Pietro Calcio repped this.
  13. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes I am more of a conservative this is true. To tell you the truth however, I don't trust either party as they are all in cahoots with the media. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and sometimes even FOX. I don't trust any of them actually as they have been getting everyone hopes up since Day 1 of Trump's presidency.

14. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pietro Calcio repped this.
  15. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    L'immortale repped this.
  16. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    1151956062964203521 is not a valid tweet id

17. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That's funny

Maybe in the near future we could all Fred Flinstone it and punch holes through ours cars ....to literally....run our cars.

Yabba dabba dooooo!!!

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well that’s the real issue. How power is generated. People bring up hydrogen yet don’t realize how much power it takes to make it.

20. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    #16170 La Magica, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Trudeau "I am super duper happy with this progress, we're taking a step in the right direction and I'm proud to be leading the way"

21. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    I think that guy's going to win again.

22. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    1152374343046971394 is not a valid tweet id

L'immortale, phat, Rosay and 1 other person repped this.
  23. SaI'

SaI' Red Card

May 26, 2019
    Certaldo
    LOSERS

24. SaI'

SaI' Red Card

May 26, 2019
    Certaldo
    Also, I just wanted to say:

FCUK MEGAN RAPINOE

Pietro Calcio, Rosay and Rossonero23 repped this.
  25. SaI'

SaI' Red Card

May 26, 2019
    Certaldo
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: