New forum, new thread

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Right, well I'm off on holiday for the weekend :) catch you on the flip side, dudemeisters!

2. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    *starts several threads about how to resurrect 15yr old threads about how to tape socks to other socks whilst saying how much u like puma kings....*

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Not happy! :mad:

Can i also say i dont like this thread being up here i keep forgetting to look at it! hahaha!

Shall we see how many old threads we can open Case?! *evil grin*

appleCORR

4. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not happy we bottled a game that should have been a draw, but we played negative football by taking Anderson off..Fergie just play for a win there's no point in sitting back.

5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    yeaTERRIBLE day for english soccer....
    risky decision when u in a run of poor form to take from a team that really didn't play well midweek in a huge fixture...sum reason man u seem to be trying to score within the first 5 seconds of every posession, or just they can't keep it for 6.....
    anyone see drogs try and cheat (as ever) when vidic got ended? There was a real nice slowmo on sky sports where you could see vidic get chinned, vanny in background whincing, BUT the actual sickening thing is seeing drogs start to throw his body to floor as reflex from feeling the contact, then looks and realises no foul so stays up and see's how dude is...
    once again, just like the pool game, the ref had a hardon for drogs antics, and bought every moan and whail wheneva he wanted a foul for him....
    man u have a worrying inability to create and atm really don't look like many goalscorers, tho the cheatski groundstaff trying to keep evra etc off the pitch is on that mourinho ish....

now im no laaanduner so neva got why bigg calls cheatski the chavs (as in all honesty chavs round here tend to support goon), but MY WORD being there this morning made me see why- laaaandun cheatski fans dripping with pykey gold and "baaaaahahahaha" sheep laughs....

NOT HAPPY either, went down esp to cop the new jordans which dropped today only niketown have dropped the ball and didn't have em in. Very frustrating as im down on a list for this ish and REALLY out of courtesy should have gotten a call regarding this, they've been closed for 2 weeks until 2day due to unforseen difficulty with building work and have re-opened with barely anything open, but still that £25 for the train and 3 hours out of my day, and under the current system I gotta take time off work next week and do it all again :mad:
    not to mention I got sent round the world looking for size? in cov garden, and ran up the 190 stairs twice (clearly not fit anymore) just to cop the agassi's in my size... ended up spending £250 without buying what I actually wanted, NOT a good day...

oh and Brizzol C's self-destruction continues, at this rate will just make the playoffs, mebe.....

oh and did I not tell every1 this sub-forum was a bad idea? For the record I really do not like it either, and the lack of traffic in here seems to be indicative that peeps are sleeping in those extra clicks. Once again I thank you democratic process....

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    WOOHOO!

GO CELTIC!

All i need now is for Villa to beat Everton later on this afternoon and ill be happy! Oh and for Albion to win/draw tomorrow night and it will be even better.

appleCORR

7. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i love aston villa, its been more fun watching their matches over united recently (no im not swapping teams before you pounce on me). They actually ATTACK, which united need to start doing again. Also ashley young is amazing.

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ashley Young is a great player. He makes everything he does look so easy. But Villa are playing so well because of Martin O'Neil. He's a quality manager.

I agree with you though, the whole one up front for United just doesnt work. If you look at the game against Barca. Ronaldo had loads of breaks but just had nobody to thread the final ball through. We always play better with 2 up front.

appleCORR

9. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    To play one up front we need a drogba. not the diving cheating horseface of a cvnt drogba. but the one that can hold up the ball, make our crosses useful by adding presence in the air and finish in 1v1 situ's.

Ronaldo only scores goals when he drifts in and out of the forward position making him hard to mark, not when he is plonked in the CF position where defenders can keep an eye on him and muscle him to the floor if needed.

10. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ronaldo only scores generally against teams with slow full backs regularly!

u def need a target centre forward

11. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Problem is that target centre forwards that are man utd calibre are kinda rare, mebe 10 in the world and as far as I can think zero are available....not that Man U shud play one up top anyways, but hey!

12. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i think luca toni was a bargain for bayern, he wouldve excelled at utd i reckon

13. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    boruc is a legend! he needs his own clothing line!

14. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    SAF and Ruudje should have bottled their pride and just won a bunch more trophies. Stupid stupid egos.

15. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :D

Liverpool was really, really good. Cheap as chips, did some shopping and the girls...how they came up with the notion that Liverpool is home to the third ugliest girls in the country is beyond me!!!!!!! Also went to Goodison to watch Everton v Villa before it took me 9 hours to get home due to the trains being ********ed!!!

16. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

United has been soo lax since the Roma game...They just took their time no bloody drive in their game...Quit with these fancy formations and f00king play football FERGIE!!:mad:

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    BOING BOING!! :D

Glad that Albion are back in the premier league. Although, if they play like they did tonight then they'll come straight back down!

I dont have a good feeling about the game tomorrow. I think we really have to play out of our skins.

appleCORR

18. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    oooh seeing them barca fans on market street singing makes me feel so fired up for the game!!!

been looking forward to it all day:D

19. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FULLLLLLLLL SPEEEEEEEEEEEEED MOSCOW YOUR NOT STOPPING US NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'M F00kinG BUZZING!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    i was proper excited for the game 2nite and it was awesome! i thought brown and rio were outstanding! scholes was different class expecially in the first half, tevez was pretty impressive too. watching messi on the ball tho was just too good, he could become the best player of our generation imo.

21. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Messi is overrated honestly, today we saw some grunt from Ronaldo though from his defensive ability he's class...Messi is just a flipper :D

FULLLLLLLLLLLL SPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOSCOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

22. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    i cant agree with that. his close control and abilty to drift by 2 and 3 players, with anoher one hanging off his shirt is unreal. i hope we will see him in a confidant winning side soon, man utd in the summer? haha. he is a teriffic player and it makes me proper excited that he is only 20 and i should have up to 13+ years more of him to watch!

23. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    dev u watch footy? Im like the biggest crist fan alive and over the 2 legs it was sadly apparant that the lil lefty is the better player in the world, he pulls the strings in a team of stars and very rarely does anything below outstadning with the ball. Over the games Barca played much superior football and perhaps this helped Messi look so good-mebe if Man U had shown ability to keep the ball Cristi would have looked better, tho Messi had the distinct advantage of playing both legs. Dunno why Cristi was subbed off at old trafford, or why no-one came on for him, or why he stayed on the field....:rolleyes: Dunno whats been up but he's really seeming to be feelin sorry for himself of late and hasn't played well for a while, still doin some good things but even a month back when was scoring tap-ins regular wasn't doing much else to threaten...
    Rijkaard was spot on in postgame, english clubs do batten down the hatches unnecessarily in the CL- mebe coz we know we don't got the technical ability on the ball as the TOP TOP sides, but whateva reason we do tend to be more industrious (read german) than we oughta....
    Still concerned about a cheatski doublay mind, if Man U don't buck up their ideas they'll get nowt, tho if scouse get thru the one CL game u'd fancy man u over them (given their tactical nouse in europe under rafa boringtez) is a one-off final....

24. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.

not to be rude, but are you sure you know what you're talking about?

25. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I was going to say that!

Messi is a fantastic player. And he was the biggest threat for Barca last season. I was relieved when they brought him off!

appleCORR