New 2012 M'GLADBACH KITS

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, May 10, 2012.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  2. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  4. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully they hire soccer guys to design the uniforms. I love the look of our gear, but the quality seems lacking. For those of us in the US, UA would be good as it would put our club in their stores and outlets.

5. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Except the plastic logo press on's the Kappa is classy and very cutting edge....but i mean UA??? quality is superb but lets face it..they cant come up with our traditional look if their lives depended on it...we have to leave certain things to Europeans and others to Americans...this one for Gladbach should be left for European Designers ..all am saying!

6. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How these usually work is the manufacturer asks for parameters from the club, then submits 6 or so designs. The club picks what they like, don't like - hates, loves.

Then the company goes back and does it again.

The club always has the final say. Always.

UA has a boat load of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to spend, and if they want to give us enough to buy 1-2 more players, I'm down with it, surely way more cash than Kappa.

Back in 1995 I was working for Diadora. Adidas was king, Puma was #2 - Nike was #9 - they announced at the sales meeting that Nike has decided to enter the soccer industry full force. You see how that has grown in 20 years. Under Armour is the new Nike.

7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #158 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Back in late 90's they only produced a dozen work out tight fit work-out t's with this new materal ( nobody at least in canada even knew their name)...i was the only one in college wearing them ( i was 120 Kilo's/5-11 ripped and shredded of course and rocked those t's)...ppl didnt even knew this company existed...their website man...was literally 2 pages...with this new stretch material...i agree they came a long way...and quality wise for gym,fitness..bodybuilding it rocks...and if they can design traditional German style gladbach kits plus the BIG BIG bucks pouring towards borussia park and help us turn into a bigger better global name and club i am with you...i just hope...our german style does not sell out to the ugly US design ...i just hope our club management makes sure the kits follow the style and design consistent with our tradition!

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    151720_1.jpg
    PLEASEEEEEEEE....PLEASEEEEEE HELP ME OUT HERE...BECAUSE I CANT EVEN FIND RUDE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS PIECE OF HORSE SHIT PRODUCED BY KAPPA
    I mean ....am really mad guy's if u could see my face....so after successful seasons under Fvare and now finlly at ECL..This is what that Chump and Pillsbury Doughboy Max Eberl agrees to??
    Its not even bad enough to explain how bad it is....man ...man...at a LOSS FOR WORDS!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::speechless:

Would be nice for Womens Tennis tho...wayyyyyyy to go IDIOTS
    Plus we have all that history and designs in the past that should make Kappas work not easy..but make them understand where we started and how we followed up...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

cortisoljunkie repped this.
  9. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The picture looks really bad but I've seen them onfield already and there they don't look that shit quite standard if you ask me.

10. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish we had gotten Under Armour.

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Who would have thought..even i would agree UA could have done a better job!

12. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ok but it seems like they just did a last min job so the team would not go naked on the pitch the next morning:confused::mad::speechless:
    Do we all agree that each clubs kits should be consistent with the colors of the club and follow the blood line...some turn out great ( back to puma...man why cant we sign them?) some not so great:speechless:

But at the moment we have been one of the most exciting clubs in the Buli for a few seasons...and after 3 decades we achieved something incredible by entering the UCL....something is so wrong here that as i said i cant put it to words:mad::mad::mad:
    I mean look at that crap....its simply nothing..so bad u cant even compare it to anything worse in the past..and what is even more FUARKED up is the entire management and organization accepted this....so lets assume they designed 4-5 different kits....and out of all those designs ...THIS WAS THE BEST...omg i cant even believe what am writing here!
    Italians should get out of the Buli...even the colors are shit...its just simple NOTHING...wow i mean wow!
    :geek::confused::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

13. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The way it works is the club takes the best offer financially. If Puma offered less, the club probably wouldn't take it. Puma also has Dortmund, and that is a flagship club for them, so to offer a rival a deal is less enticing.

Lastly, the club approves the designs. Kappa will submit 3 or 4 designs, and the club picks one. Or they reject and send them back. Or the club merchandise person tells the company what they want to wear.

14. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not qualified to comment beyond the opinion that if they play well, I don't care if they wear pajamas-but I actually liked last year's uniforms-and just wish the club had concentrated on developing one new design for the CL instead of a total revamp.......

15. cortisoljunkie

Jun 24, 2014
    melancholy hill
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Can't even imagine how bloody retarded the 'rejected' designs must have looked then.

This top looks like a turtles armor :ROFLMAO: But I'm always enjoy a HGB rant ;)

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  16. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    TMNT.... ;)

17. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Man your comment topped min....OMG....BUAWHHHHHHH.....See this must show my state of comatose here....u nailed it on the head and beyond the universe..when you said "Can't even imagine how bloody retarded the 'rejected' designs must have looked then. " WOW..man at least these knew turtle armors made me laugh
    Speaking of animals and my endfless love for them..i take the comment from our Aussie friend as a good omen...if our D-LINE can hold like turtle armor...am all for it...and as LuckyS tricker said..they can plau in PJ's..but please not KAPPA PJ's:rolleyes:;):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::alien:

P.S. But Max Eberl does strike me as a turtle enthusiast and somebody that has zero taste anbd understanding of clothing...and he better stick to his scouting skills....they should have used one of the older players at he club such as Uwe Kamps or somebody from the golden days..to have the final say

cortisoljunkie repped this.
  18. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mr.Ken
    What does your wife has to say now?? Compared to those ASCIS COW design...those where 5 times better looking than these:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

19. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Moo?

20. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    @cortisoljunkie
    This can only be explained seamlessly by you so please dont hold back...and forget the politially correct disease the wolrd suffers nowadays ok?

What was your felling/impact after seeing the Turtle kits combined by Mo Dahoud's haircut??
    Was more like one of those breeds that are getting distinct or...???
    :thumbsdown::whistling:o_O
    Too bad we couldnt see type of boots Dahoud was wearing....then most likley i would have came up with the breed of the turtle?
    I would also suggest those type of boots for the team when wearing this turtle kits...you know how kids wear these runners that upon impact the inside of the sole lights up?

21. andrew74354

andrew74354 Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys my girlfriend is going to get me a Fabian Johnson CL jersey direct from the team, question what size should I have her order? I wear xl Nike replicas and xxl Adidas authentics. Should I go xl or xxl?

22. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most german sizes run smaller..... at least with the polos I've bought from the shop. But I have never purchased a shirt from the current supplier.

andrew74354 repped this.
  23. andrew74354

andrew74354 Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks probably gonna have her order the xxl I figured they are "European slim fit".

24. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I did recall that I do have a training top from Kappa, which I think is an L and fits ok. But it's stretchy.....