New 2012 M'GLADBACH KITS

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, May 10, 2012.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Does anyone have any clue how our club places the orders and designs ?Is it entirely in the hands of lotto? Even that being the case.Our tradition and official kits have always had more black and green.Every year we are drifting apart more from our traditional and official colours !
    This is very wrong.At least this season and finally advancing into europe you expected something more like our older kits displaying more black and green.This sucks IMO
    What does everyone else think the reason might be?

www.fotobahn.com

2. BeMassiveSoccer

Jul 27, 2007
    Relegation Zone
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    I just don't want the yellow Postbank square anymore. Couldn't they change the background color to match the jersey?

3. BeMassiveSoccer

Jul 27, 2007
    Relegation Zone
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
  4. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [​IMG][​IMG]

One off my All - time favourites ,minimalistic perhaps..but thats why its so "perfect" and "EPIC"..but IMO it still stands out after almost 3 decades...and its fresh.The more i think the more i get baffled .How can keep our kits every year "White" and plain and a very slim narrow greenish trim .The kit of a club is all about showing its traditional colours!

www.fotobahn.com

5. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am thinking about an EFFENBERG Black & Green "GLADBACH" jersey,game worn of course with number 10 and monchengladbach logo on reverse, god please show me a sign and send me an approx "PRICE" ??

Gave up on The "PUMA ERDGAS" long time ago...very sad:(

;):cautious::unsure::devilish::alien:

www.fotobahn.com

6. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Since i have officially given up on a PUMA ERDGAS specially one with the number 7, These kits where my next fav...its also a game worn one.Glad i could find it:)

www.fotobahn.com

7. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    i lived near gladbach in the late 70s and remember watching them play in the shirts shown here, correct me if wrong but that is bertie vogts, who is the other guy, i think i should know but cannot remember

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes its VOGTS next to another GLADBACH legend, no other than "Donn Heynckes " born and raised in GLADBACH, or you are just passing thru ?:D

Welcome to the GLADBACH thread, will u be supporting "DIE FOHLEN" along with the rest of us this season fighting in EL?
    ;)

We share the same memories,i grew up watching them in these kits..actually the first ones where manufactured by ERIMA and only had a vertical line, but these pumas and a bit later in the 80s the ones below WHERE HAMMER KITS, the best ever...sad that our new kits have gone towards less GREEN & BLACK which is still a mystery to me why?
    [​IMG]

And below the ERIMA

[​IMG]

www.fotobahn.com

9. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    as a kid my Dad was with British Luftwaffe based at a Brit military hospital at Wegberg, we lived at at Erkelenz, Dorthausen and at Wegberg which is close to Rheindahlen, anyways we often went to watch gladbach
    We were there from 76-79 and i have the fondest of memories, in fact i think i saw Kevin Keegan play when HSVvisited

10. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You are very lucky, you where there when gladbach history was in the "MAKING".You sure must have great memories and remember the glory days..with players such as BONHOF & SIMONSEN, WIMMER, DEL HAYEH...and the list goes on..maybe u even remember my fav borusse of all time GUNTER BRUNS:)
    We must be close in age,i see you are a GUNNER's Fan....you must remember when we last met and GLADBACH won both legs ,back then Effie was playing for us again.I think it was 97ish

11. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Dieter Bonhoff was a great player
    And the blond forward del haye
    Great memories
    Gladbach were very popular amongst the British troops, many of whom were Liverpool fans, both teams had glory days back then

12. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We still have a very close and strong friendship with LIVERPOOL :)

BTW you mean Reiner Bonhof

Video is for you, Its a simple clip i put together..nothing flashy !
    YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE :)

13. Lascho

Lascho Member+

Sep 1, 2008
    Hannover, Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    The great Joachim Stadler! Worn by him? Might be a bad omen... His greatest game:

I was there, and couldn't believe my eyes.

Welcome to our forum! Did you know that our new stadium is more or less located at Dorthausen?

14. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Yes

Google maps has updated me

Btw i am watching team canada play team usa and they speak of rumours that a canadian player, olivier occean, may be signing for gladbach in the summer, are you hearing this

15. Lascho

Lascho Member+

Sep 1, 2008
    Hannover, Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    There have been rumors some weeks ago, but I don't really believe it. He doesn't fit our profile.
    However, there have been press reports yesterday that David Hoilett already had his medical at Gladbach, signed a 4 years contract, and will be introduced to the public this week, so it looks like we'll definitely have a Canadian forward next season.

16. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Hoilett played in Blackburn last year, looks like a promising player

17. NotHelmut

NotHelmut Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Peoria
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From BBC Sport this morning.
    Blackburn winger Junior Hoilett, 21, whose contract expires this summer, looks set to join German side Borussia Monchengladbach.
    Full story: The Times

18. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Well as the "UNDERCOVER MAYOR" of Monchengladbach, i was hoping you would find me a nice PUMA vintage jersey...but my hopes have faded away and i jumped at the first ORIGINAL JERSEY that i could find with logo name and number fully printed on back ...and of course would FIT MY SIZE, and yes that CLIP is all over the net the guy didn't play much for borussia but he was an OK player!

www.fotobahn.com

19. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you go back to our first championships in 1970 and 1971, the home jerseys were quite similar to the current ones, excepting that there was no sponsor, of course.

20. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

They are comparing him to Marco Reus and the perfect replacement, well I must have been living under a rock here in Canada because I know nothing of him,but hey if he can even remotely fill Marco's shoes even 70% of it...I'd be smiling:)

www.fotobahn.com

21. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    dont think he has played for Canada yet, seems there is a canadian jamacian tug of war for his services

22. NotHelmut

NotHelmut Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Peoria
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The third Sunday in June (the 17th in 2012) is Father's Day in the U.S. A time to celebrate being the dear old dad! I was absolutely overwhelmed when I was presented with the new Gladbach jersey as a present. Thank goodness for my son to take the time to make the day extra special! It was a great day all around with my family, but the jersey was a complete surprise.

23. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Very thoughtful son,is he also a colt fan or ?

www.fotobahn.com

24. NotHelmut

NotHelmut Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Peoria
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

25. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I ment Colt as in GLADBACH fan ( Fohlen) not Indianapolis ..that was my fault:):alien::D

www.fotobahn.com