Need Opnions on an Idea

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by waseem, Aug 15, 2002.

1. waseem

waseem New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Hi

I have an idea to create a hooby site where soccer clubs from all over the world can enter club detauils etc ie ground, league etc after setting up an account (for free).

Now these clubs can be anyone of anysize, the can then enter fixtures and results as the seasons progresses and goes along. this is done my logging in and entering info, mybe other stuff too dont know yet

my question is before i start as this is a hobby site is it worth it , or will no one want to bother using it, put urself in the position of say somone who works or plays for a small club and basically u getting a free website and you can even update information ? would u spend time doing it or ditch the idea ?

My mate reckons im wasting time and no one will use the site, and no club will join it etc , i think ti will make a great community type site.

Also any ideas of wot to add would be good , or even a website name

if this is the worng forum i apologise

Thank you

MWA

2. mr magoo

mr magoo New Member

Jul 19, 2002
    South Shields
  3. Boro_lad

Boro_lad New Member

i would be up for doing that. I would do one for the boro....

4. benine

benine New Member

Jul 22, 2002
    Chicago
    People dont take to kindly to ideas or forward thinking round these parts. You best keep walking, stranger...

5. Boro_lad

Boro_lad New Member

benine your not exactly been here a million years yourself.....

6. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    How about a site for the strangest and most fanciful rule changes. We have to think outside the box.....:D