Naturalizados

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Otro naturalizado

Ailton ya inició trámites para nacionalizarse mexicano. Dice que lo hace para asegurar su lugar con los Pumas el próximo torneo, pero no descarta jugar con la Selección

Por CÉSAR JUÁREZ

MÉXICO (Récord) -- El brasileño Ailton comentó ayer que inició su trámite para ser mexicano y dijo que no lo hace para participar con la Selección Nacional, sino para mantenerse con los Pumas, pues el próximo torneo sólo serán admitidos cuatro extranjeros y un naturalizado por equipo.

"Voy a naturalizarme por lo que sucederá el próximo torneo y yo quiero ser el uno (naturalizado), no quiero irme para atrás, tonto no soy. Estoy arreglando mis papeles con el afán de estar en el equipo, nada con la Selección, que quede claro", señaló el volante.

Sin embargo, admitió que no cierra la puerta para que a futuro pueda integrarse a la Selección, aunque reiteró que no es el principal motivo de su naturalización.

"Si se da la posibilidad (de ser seleccionado) qué bueno, si no, ni modo. ¿A quién no le gustaría jugar en la Selección del país que está? Hablan de Zinha, pero si me dicen de un jugador mexicano que tenga las características de él pues& casi nadie las tiene; si se trata de aportar, está bien.

"Además, los naturalizados no están tratando de ganar dinero, sino de ayudar al país. No sé porque se hace tanto berrinche por eso", expresó.

Señaló que es bueno que los jugadores nacidos en México se quejen de la posibilidad de que un naturalizado integre la Selección, pero sugirió que primero deben demostrar que son mejores: "Hay que hacer lo posible para estar dentro de los mejores, siempre y cuando sea bueno para la Selección Mexicana, si no, que se haga a un lado".

Como comentario final y sin que sus palabras sonaran a critica, el brasileño señaló: "Si se ve la tabla de goleo, todos los que están en los primeros lugares son extranjeros".

JUGADOR POSICIÓN EQUIPO
    Miguel Calero (Col) Portero Pachuca*
    Flavio Rogerio (Bra) Def. central Monterrey
    Darío Franco (Arg) Def. central Morelia
    Pinheiro (Bra) Lateral izq. Atlas*
    Zinha (Bra) Medio Toluca
    José E. García (Uru) Medio San Luis
    Gabriel Caballero (Arg) Medio Pachuca
    Walter Gaitán (Arg) Medio ofen. Tigres*
    Rodrigo Ruiz (Chi) Delantero Santos
    Alex Fernández (Bra) Delantero Monterrey*
    Andrés Silvera (Arg) Delantero Tigres*
    Ailton (Bra) Medio ofen. Pumas*

*En proceso de naturalización.

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    [sarcasm] I dont know, maybe they are right. maybe they do love the country and want to help the country and league. I mean, 2 years is plenty of time to fall in love with a country and totally forget about the one back home. Maybe its not all dollars and cents with them and its love for country. Just like those many artist (singers, actors, actresses, etc) who come to Mexico and want to help out and say things like, "Como Mexico no hay dos".. [/sarcasm]

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    An UNAM player being Nationalised heh lets see what Hugol says about this.. Most likely he will just look the other way and try to justify it, heh..

4. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    He already did........

go to www.espndeportes.com

5. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Ailton for Mexico?
    What happened to Qatar? ;)

6. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    That Ailton also played in Mexico :)

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    damn dude.. you are just ass bad as those reporters that go striaght to UNAM's facilities after a Lavolpe win.

Actually, yesterday and the day before... he did say that the the FMF needs to be more suspicious and draw up statutes regarding naturalization.

He also did say that many execs use this naturalization thing as a money making scheme.

I dont know why people think he is so xenophobic. He is not. His wife is Spanish. His assistant coach is an Argentinean. HE is just against foreigners who come to Mexico and steal money and go on and on and on about how great things are done in their country. I think its a legit reason. If an argie or colombian or anybody for that matter just comes here to criticize and goes on how they do things the right way in thier country... then why not go back rather than be surrounded by stupidity?

Im tired of foreigners coming in and say that player development is a joke and that their countries produce more.. then why does Mexico NT have the edge on them adn still passing them up?

Im tired of foreigners coming here and say that our players are stupid for not sticking together and form strong unions? Even with strong Unions, players go months without getting paid in SOuth America? They go panhandling to the fans and the fans give what little cash they can scrounge. What do they have to complan about in Mexico? Why start a Union when unions have lost thier time and place because they look out for themselves and not who they are suppose to represent.

Im tired of them saying Mexican players lack ambition because we dont look abroad? Did they forget why they had to look abroad? IS is because they were dying of starvation in thier crap countries?

Im tired of them critisizing our federation when we generate in a months time what they make in a year.

Im tired of them coming in and critisizing the officiating and saying it infant. Yeah.. coming form leagues that have used instant replay during an important match?

I dont mind foreigners (players, execs, etc) that can add something to the league, but dont BS us and paint us a picture with a brush. Thats like Jack Warner coming in and telling us how to run our league? What makes in competant when he cant even run his own?

I couldnt believe Lavolpe saying we liked the mediocrasy because we dont want naturalized players? I started to laugh when i heard that last week. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black

Blu. and LGRod repped this.
  8. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Hugol respeta decisión de Ailton de nacionalizarse

What a clown this Hugol is turning out to be.. When a player in his club becomes nationalised he respects their "initiave" when a player in another club does it its trickery to take away the spot of a Mexican player !!! Oh the Outrage..

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=219305

9. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: Hugol respeta decisión de Ailton de nacionalizarse

:eyesroll:

is he against Velibor Milutinovic ? Is he against Ricardo Ferretti? Is he against Jose Cardozo? Is he against Alex Aguinaga? Is he against Evanivaldo Castro?

whehter you like those coaches/players or not, they have been succsesful in Mexico and always make Mexico there home. THey dont attack Mexico every opportunity they get and are grateful for being in Mexico. They criticize Bora in Honduras because in 7 trips he has made, 5 of them have been to Mexico to be back with friends and family.

Those type of foreigners are welcomed. Ones like Lavolpe, Basile, Chicho Serna who criticize and leave with $$.. those are the ones i dont like.

But where does it say that he likes foreigners on the nat team?

10. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: Re: Naturalizados

Originally posted by ************

you are just ass bad as those reporters that go striaght to UNAM's facilities after a Lavolpe win.

Hugo has brought it upon himself. I remember him talking about Nationalised players being in the MNT and how he would never call them up. When the BIMBO stars game was played in L.A, Mexicans vs Foreigners Hugo was in charge of obviously Mexicans and guess what. Rodrigo "el Pony" Ruiz and Dario Franco were in the Mexicans squad. Hugo was asked in the press conference what he thought about the nationalised players in his squads and he avoided the question. I guess his conviction was not strong enough when there is money involved. He is doing the same now.

I dont know why people think he is so xenophobic.

I dont think he is Xenophobic but he does use Nationalism as a shield.

HE is just against foreigners who come to Mexico and steal money and go on and on and on about how great things are done in their country.

Which is one of the Clubs that brings in the most foreigners and pays them the most ? Even the Flops ? Where is Fantik now a days ? If you want to clean up the MFL start in your own house first.

Im tired of them saying Mexican players lack ambition because we dont look abroad?

This is true. There are few players with the mentality of Marquez and Torrado. I know it is slowly changing with more and more players trying it. I would like to hear Luis Perez talk about making it to one of the top three leagues. He seems content at Monterrey !? That is being Complacent if you ask me..

Im tired of them coming in and critisizing the officiating and saying it infant.

Beenhakker says what :)

I couldnt believe Lavolpe saying we liked the mediocrasy because we dont want naturalized players?

I liked the part he said about when Mexicn Clubs are missing a certain player they allways look abroad.

11. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: Re: Re: Naturalizados

Hugo has brought it upon himself. I remember him talking about Nationalised players being in the MNT and how he would never call them up. When the BIMBO stars game was played in L.A, Mexicans vs Foreigners Hugo was in charge of obviously Mexicans and guess what. Rodrigo "el Pony" Ruiz and Dario Franco were in the Mexicans squad.

And did he call them up? No, Franco and Ruiz were not chosen by Hugo. And his response was, "no es bronca mia, me pidieron y estoy tratando de ayudar"

Hugo was asked in the press conference what he thought about the nationalised players in his squads and he avoided the question.

And what did the FMF say to anybody who refuse to participate? What sanctions would be used? DO you remember?

I guess his conviction was not strong enough when there is money involved. He is doing the same now.

There is a time and a place for everything and sometimes silence is the best answer.

See are are twisting his words. He has never spoken about eradicating naturalized players. HE has never spoken about not hiring foreigners. HE has spoken out about non-Mexicans on the Mexican national team.

Thats the difference. They criticize him for playing foreigners in PUMAS. Hello... its club. He can use them. But his problem is when the statutes say only 4 can play but because of some loop holes, you have 7-8 of them on a team.

I dont think he is Xenophobic but he does use Nationalism as a shield.

you are reaching.

Which is one of the Clubs that brings in the most foreigners and pays them the most ? Even the Flops ? Where is Fantik now a days ? If you want to clean up the MFL start in your own house first.

See what I mean. you twist things into something else.

Morelia... YESS.. MORELIAAA... Tv AZTECA the ones who cater to Mexicans... have more foriegn player in thier espense reports. they own players in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, etc.. than any club .. but if they want to make money off loans... so be it.. thats no what this is about.

This is true. There are few players with the mentality of Marquez and Torrado. I know it is slowly changing with more and more players trying it. I would like to hear Luis Perez talk about making it to one of the top three leagues. He seems content at Monterrey !? That is being Complacent if you ask me.

There is nothing wrong with staying home if the financial issue is not a problem?

So I guess your grand father was more ambitious than mine because he went to the US and mine are both in Mexico..

I liked the part he said about when Mexicn Clubs are missing a certain player they allways look abroad.

I especially like the part where he says he leaves an imprint on his players and that he has debuted more players than any other person in Mexico... but yet... where are the young players he seeks? Didnt he debut them??? Wheres the school he leaves behind? him and his disciples have 23+ years in Mexico and onyl have 1 title to show for...

12. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Naturalizados

Originally posted by ************

And did he call them up? No, Franco and Ruiz were not chosen by Hugo. And his response was, "no es bronca mia, me pidieron y estoy tratando de ayudar"

He still avoided the Question.

And what did the FMF say to anybody who refuse to participate? What sanctions would be used? DO you remember?

What did happen to Cardozo ?

There is a time and a place for everything and sometimes silence is the best answer.

The Bimbo stars were selcted by the people who sent in Votes so if two nationalised players were selected by the people to represent the Mexican Stars what does that say about the Mexican people view on nationalized foreigners..

See are are twisting his words. He has never spoken about eradicating naturalized players. HE has never spoken about not hiring foreigners.

He has he critized players that have gotten their nationality. He even said how he never got Spanish citizenship. Then he was aksed about Torrado at which point he just avoided the question..

HE has spoken out about non-Mexicans on the Mexican national team.

Yes just look at how many there are right now..

There is nothing wrong with staying home if the financial issue is not a problem?

Nothing wrong there but he is a young player that has the qualities to become an even better player. Marquez and Torrado were the same at one point and they decided to go abroad. Its part of the mentality..

So I guess your grand father was more ambitious than mine because he went to the US and mine are both in Mexico..

My grandfather didnt come to the U.S but his did go to Mexico..

I especially like the part where he says he leaves an imprint on his players and that he has debuted more players than any other person in Mexico...

He probably has.. who knows..

13. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Naturalizados

He still avoided the Question.

And what would you have wanted? For him to say "Pony, Franco, you cant play?"

THe press would have been all over him regardless. THey would have said, "jesusss, cant Hugo just keep his mouth quiet for once. Its an all star game!! Its a show for the kids and he has to bring in football politics into it"

You know damn well thats what would have been said.

Everybody and I mean everybody, including Hugo, has to pick their battles. What was the point in saying that?

What did happen to Cardozo?

A legit doctors note? Nice try grasshopper. Do a google search.

Tired of doing your HW

The Bimbo stars were selcted by the people who sent in Votes so if two nationalised players were selected by the people to represent the Mexican Stars what does that say about the Mexican people view on nationalized foreigners.

Wrong. Grupo Bimbo made the ballots and told us who to choose from?

A true ballot has every position and every player.

You asked me what does it say when mexican people vote for naturalized foreigners? Gee.. I ask you this... Why have a vote (ballot) in Mexico for a game that will be played in the US? Why vote for other people living in another country? Why have a company who wants to have this event in the US allow naturalized players? Could it be not to appear xenophobic to the sallie, argie, hondo, guatie.. becuase bimbo may want thier money as well?

He has he critized players that have gotten their nationality. He even said how he never got Spanish citizenship. Then he was aksed about Torrado at which point he just avoided the question.

I sayit once and ill say it again... "hugo habla, pero que tanto le preguntan"

Yes just look at how many there are right now.

and how many times has Lavolpe thought about doing it? But he knows he will have Hugo donw him.. AND GOOD FOR HUGO. Hugo wasnt in favor of Aguirre when he went for Caballero.

Nothing wrong there but he is a young player that has the qualities to become an even better player. Marquez and Torrado were the same at one point and they decided to go abroad. Its part of the mentality.

If they want to go.. fine...

but dont say they dont leave because they lack ambition. Because i would say 99.9% of the foreigners that go to Mexico did not come because they have an adventerous heart. They left to get a bigger paycheck.

How can some foreigners say we lack ambition for not wanting to leave.. BUT YET... these same foreigners have opportunities to go to Europe... but dont leave? OR they leave but want to come back to Mexico? Isnt that being a hipocrit?

Didnt Aguinaga have a chance to leave? Didnt Cardozo? Didnt Abreu? Didnt Estay? Didnt Pavon? Didnt Medford? But why go back to Mexico?

My grandfather didnt come to the U.S but his did go to Mexico..

DOnt avoid the point.. So your grand pa went to Mexico and your pops to the US... is it because they were to ambitious?

I understand traveling is fun and educational... but no one choses to leave thier country FOR GOOD unless they really have to.

Talk about ambition? IS it more ambitious to play in the COpa Libertadores or play in Mexico's 2nd division. About a month ago, a colombian decided to leave his club (who happen to participate in the CL) to sign with a mexican team in the 2nd division?

Im just tired that they complain about the Mexican player not leaving. lets not fool ourselves.. they left because of $$..

Diego Latorre is playing in the send division. he said he is a lot better off playing in Mexico's 2nd division than Argentina's first... ambitition? And this is coming from a guy that use to say that a couple years back....

14. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Hugo talks too much but what I like is that TV Azteca is always bitching about how players always say the same thing but when Hugo says something and its controversial, they always get at him because they hate him. Hugo sometimes talks too much and he uses it as a shield to distract from the players. And guess what? It works. You never see the players get pressure or questioned and thus they have built one of the best squads around. While you have team like Cruz Azul, who only is missing doing an orgy to try to unite the players, there is nothing like that in UNAM.

15. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    http://www.esto.com.mx/040605/futbol/30futbol.asp

Informó que la nacionalidad que adquiera el todavía colombiano no influirá en los planes del equipo. "En este mismo año saldrá su carta de naturalización".

El paso que dará Calero tiene una lógica conclusión: renunciará a la Selección de Colombia.

16. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    i wonder why the author would say that logical conclusion would be for him to quit the Colombian national team?

does anybody know if Colombia allows dual citizenship?

17. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this thread is supposed to be about naturalized players, but somehow it turned into Hugo talk. although Hugo was an awesome player and is a great coach thus far, the guy talks so much s**t and is a real hypocrite. as for naturalized players, besides Gabriel Caballero and possibly Zinha at the moment, whe else has played with the national team??

18. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I have dual citizenship.

It seemed to me that the author thinks that Colombia has no chance of making the wordl cup so he thinks that Calero should quit the national team.

19. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    is the Colombian press counting them out of Germany 2006?

20. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  21. gorila

gorila Member

Arsenal
    Dec 21, 2012
    Jugadores nacionalizados en mexico

Leandro augusto
    diego olsina
    alfredo moreno
    vicente matias vuoso
    lucas ayala
    daniel luduena
    mauro cejas
    antonio naelson zinha
    federico villar-jugo para argentina
    Damian alvarez
    javier gandolfi
    jose maria basanta-jugo para argentina
    aquivaldo mosquera-juega para colombia
    dario veron- juega para paraguay
    luis gabriel rey-jugo para colombia

En proceso de nacionalizarse

lucas lobos
    lucas silva
    Emmanuel villa

http://deportes.terra.com.mx/futbol...5ff7da476541d310VgnVCM5000009ccceb0aRCRD.html

22. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Do not want.

MX92 repped this.
  23. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    RIP "deleted user"

Gone but never forgotten

Don Boppero 3000, Overachiever and LGRod repped this.
  24. ElMatador64

ElMatador64 Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Chaco should get his papers by the 2013 Apertura also.

25. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    Who is dat deleted user?:eek: