Napoli vs. Parma @Stadio San Paolo - Matchday 6

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Sep 26, 2018.

1. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Wednesday game! What does Carlo have in store for us today in this busy schedule? We have Parma, Juve, then Liverpool in the next week. I want to see the same formation but with Ruiz in for Rog and Rui in for Luperto. Maybe Hysaj gets rested for Malcuit.

Parma have four Napoli players on the roster: Inglese, Ciciretti, Grassi, and Sepe.

Match Preview
    : https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/preview/125120

Last season: Not played

Stat fact: The 2-2 draw at the Tardini in May 2015 wrecked Napoli’s Scudetto hopes and came when Parma had already been relegated. That is the only draw in the last 11 meetings between these clubs, home and away.

Napoli (probable): Ospina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Callejon, Allan, Hamsik, Zielinski; Milik, Insigne

Suspended: None

Parma (probable): Sepe; Iacoponi, Bruno Alves, Gagliolo, Gobbi; Rigoni, Stulac, Barillà; Gervinho, Inglese, Ciciretti

Suspended: Calaiò

Euphorius Thor and Sacki repped this.
  2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I hope Rog gets another start - he was decent against Torino.

3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Yeah, but decent is as far as it goes, and I expect more from him. I personally like Luperto a lot.

Sacki repped this.
  4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Karnezis; Malcuit, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian, Allan, Diawara, Zielinski; Milik, Insigne

5. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    too defensive for me. would've like to see Merten or Verdi in for someone.

6. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Insigne's shot to goal ratio has dramatically improved:ROFLMAO: 1-0

Sacki repped this.
  7. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Malcuit with an impressive debut so far

8. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Good half. Diawara & Maki's best half in a while. Ruiz and Malcuit both impressed. Milik is not involved enough. I'm concerned by the lack of goals. They are parking the bus. It's going to be interesting against superior teams like Liverpool & Juve.

9. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Beautiful goal Milik. While the bus wasn't parked.;)

10. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That Milik is so garbage

11. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Stinky Milik

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    the team is becoming cock strong again.

cipro repped this.
  13. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I want to see Malcuit over Hysaj more please. In 90 minutes I saw an attack from the right that doesn't exist with Hysaj. Also, he made some great tackles. Mario Rui looked bad on the left in comparison. I really hope Ghoulam can come back and be what he once was.

Sacki, RichardBarker and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You know what’s amazing is it’s taken this long to play Lorenzo in a central role... like how Zeman did at Pescara...where he scored a shit ton of goal...

15. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Milik vs. Parma

[​IMG]

Il Ciuccio and Sacki repped this.
  16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  17. Matt.Pianella

Matt.Pianella Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Toronto till i die
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Really impressed with 3 things today
    1.. malcuit! Hated this transfer but man oh man is this be far and improvement on that flank. Very physical which we have a big problem with . And he can move the ball .I would love to see him and ghoulam as our starters moving forward.

2 .. maksimovic and Fabian Ruiz may have to be our first choice players instead of albiol and hamsik. Maksimovic is quicker I feel and adds a better presence in the air. Also Ruiz moves the ball faster than hamsik. And I really think as the year goes on he will start to score as well. Only thing I don't like about him is he's far to dependent on his left foot.

3. CARLO wow he's starting to show why he's won so many trophies. This squad rotation and ability to change tactics according to what team he's playing is really going to help us going forward.

cipro repped this.
  18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Malcuit was absolutely wonderful, I hope he will be able to keep it up in the future! That would be the greatest answer to all those who were angry at the board for his acquisition. Ruiz was good, Rui was awful. Maksimovic did very well. But can smn please explain wtf happened to Zielinski? That guy can save us with two magnificent goals but with this lack of consistency he will never be able to become great. Yesterday he was not good at all, it was a terrible performance, and against Parma!

Overall, I am happy with our performance, but tell me sth, Matt. How can you judge which players should be part of the core and which should not based on some performances against Parma? They were bad, it almost looked like they didn't even want to try, and for some reason Gervinho wasn't playing. It's too soon to say, imho...

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don Carlo might start banging his wife in Napoli instead of Canada now.

20. Matt.Pianella

Matt.Pianella Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Toronto till i die
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Tbh you are right. cant really say who's good and who's not from one game. I just said this based on the characteristics of the players. For me malcuit has the most potential to be the best fit because he's physically better and looks like he can deliver the ball. Still early though I agree

21. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Yeah, and I think we have all had enough of Rui. :D