Pre-match: Napoli vs Milan @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    We didn't play as well as we usually do from an offensive perspective but defensively we didn't let them have any chances. Mertens wasn't that good today, if he'd have scored that 1 on 1 I say the game finishes 3 or 4-0. Jorginho didn't run to support as much as he usually does but he didn't play bad. I liked Mario Rui out there, he was visibly frustrated with how he played when he came off meaning he knows he can do better which is a good sign.

35 points after 13 games, can't complain considering we've played Inter, Milan, Roma and Lazio with the later 2 away from home. Just Juventus remains of the top 5 and we play them at home so we need the 3 points there. Juventus is our main rival and they need to play Roma and Inter. Thankfully we played Roma before they started coming together because they look a lot better now than when we went over there.

I'm hoping we can get to 50 points by the end of 19 games. We just need to take it 1 game at a time. Let's pray Sampdoria can take some points away from Juventus tomorrow

JCNapoli17 repped this.
  2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He would be amazing from day one. Sarri doesnt need to do anything. I dont judge strikers on that Milan team, it looks like they got way bigger problems.

3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Andre Silva and Suso are amazing. Both would be big additions but I can't see us getting either one unless Milan are in as bad shape as what is being rumoured...

If we took Silva it would be funny because they took him from Porto due to Porto's bad financial shape, just to lose him to us for them being in bad financial shape lmfaoo

cipro repped this.
  4. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I like rui, the last time we had a fast full back was zuniga and we used to wreak havoc down his side. I had the same prediction as @JCNapoli17 , do not know why he get subbed off. Throwing hysaj to the left and maggio to the right hurts our shape, just keep Rui out there as he's our only capable lb

5. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Sarri keeps saying that after the injury Rui still only has about 60 minutes in his legs.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Rui is actually still injured. He's still recovering from a serious case of sex offender moustache.

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    its better not to rush a player and have him get hurt again. Glad we won.

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The bigger question is why we bought an unfit player.

9. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    There's a difference between being cleared to play fit, and game fit. Rui is cleared and has been cleared to play, but the only way you can get in better shape game wise is by playing ... If 60 is all he can handle right now it`s better not to overwork him. He didn`t play badly so I don`t think Sarri just wanted to make that sub, more of a case that Rui couldn`t find it in his legs to continue. It`ll get better the more he plays

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Is Tonelli still alive ?

11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Do you know anything about your team?

12. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    we shouldn't have arrived 2 months in with a cover being unfit.

13. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I agree 100%, but you never really know how game fit someone is until they play in the game, his first start for us was 2 weeks ago right? We should've used him more in the beginning as a sub instead of bringing on Maggio

14. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yep, exactly. Its not just Rui either. But Ounas hasn't even started a game yet, he couldn't have started against Chievo? better starting Hamsik every game who leaves us with 10 v 11 instead?

Retrosword and Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.