Pre-match: Napoli vs Milan @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    It's a big fcuking game because it's our next chance to gain 3 points.

I know the game is after the international break but let's get things started a little earlier this time in comparison to other match day threads where I made it the day of. Players will be rested, maybe only Insigne and Jorginho will be a little tired but luckily for us if Italy goes through those 2 will be extremely high on themselves for contributing to bringing Italy to the World Cup. Equally, if Italy fails, they will both be hungry to prove something and who`s a better opponent then Milan at the Stadio San Paolo with 60,000 cheering for you?

It`s a little early for lineup predictions but I`m gonna go with the usuals.

Reina
    Hysaj-Albiol-Koulibaly-Rui
    Allan-Jorginho-Hamsik
    Callejon-Mertens-Insigne

I`m praying Maggio doesn`t get the start with Hysaj on the left. That kills the little extra our fullbacks do and puts a lot of pressure on the mids to supply the attack,

Il Ciuccio, cipro, Sacki and 1 other person repped this.
  2. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Hamsik has given an interview for a Slovak newspaper, I thought some people would be interested in a short highlight of the important things.

The next qualification is almost two years away, thus some of the players over 30 have been thinking about retiring from international duties. When the players came to the assembly, one of them told the coach when asked that he had already decided to end his international career, the other asked for a month to talk it over with his family, while Hamsik immediately answered that he is a youthful 30-year-old and that he still wants to play for the national team.

According to Hamsik, Napoli don't take the draw against Chievo too seriously, but they consider it one of those matches that happen over a long season and although it was a shame to not break the game, there is a bright side in the fact that we didn't lose it. In spite of that, Hamsik mentioned that we want to win the next game, of course.

He also talked about the necessity of beating Shahtar if we want to think at least remotely about getting out of the group. He also said that he has some rituals after games, like going into ice-cold water after a game for 10 minutes, plus he also uses compression stockings. I really like the fact that he said that usually he cannot sleep after a game, as the emotions and adrenalin are still in him.

Last but not least, he's not too worried about Diego's goal record, and although he admitted that he's been used to scoring more goals and providing more assists in his career, he believes that it will come, and chooses to concentrate on the success of the team.

Hopefully in the future he will not be able to sleep due to good emotions only!

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Must win

Sacki repped this.
  4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Great to see everyone excited

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  5. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Are you crazy, we're probably all so excited after this shit break that we can barely write. With neither Slovakia nor Italy making it the international break hurts tenfold at the very least. I totally need a win tonight to make my mood less morose after all that shit.It's too funny how people like Ventura can get their hands on so much money without actually doing anything worthwhile...

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Our projected lineup

G Donnarumma; Zapata, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Kessie, Montolivo, Rodriguez; Suso, Calhanoglu; Borini,Kalinic

Ack :confused:

After this weeks international debacle, just do me one favor and not take away too much more hope from our young guys in the back there.

Good luck, even though you won't need it.

7. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Milan: G Donnarumma; Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Borini, Kessie, Montolivo, Locatelli; Bonaventura, Suso; Kalinic

cipro and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  8. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hope Sarri doesn’t sub off Rui after 60 mins again

Retrosword repped this.
  9. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I lost my boner after the offside flag & I couldn't recover it when VAR gave the goal. Happy nonetheless. 1-0. Insigne

10. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If there was VAR two years ago we would have won the title.

Insigne4BalonD'or, cipro and Sacki repped this.
  11. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    But this year we might just be good enough to have pulled it off even without VAR, although this Milan is so bad that the ride we have given them so far is not of all that much consequence, I guess. But still, we've been really, really good so far. The only problem is that our opponents are doing great as well, while Juve is always a threat.

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We have to win. Milan are not playing very well, under these circumstances I hope we can create more big chances in the second half than we managed in the first.

Insigne4BalonD'or and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  13. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    We have to concentrate and be careful, Milan will have to open it up and we have to use that to our advantage instead of letting them push us back and giving them any unnecessary opportunities. But this Milan looks kind of dispirited, in fact, they look so apathetic that I am not quite sure whether they will be able to motivate themselves to even try. But we cannot underestimate them and stop playing, if we manage to do that I am confident that 3 points will be ours tonight. ******** yeah.

14. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Maggio is coming on. Fudge.

15. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Superbike goes vroom vroom

16. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Zielinskiiiiiiiiii. 2-0.

17. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Albiol curses out swole ref as finish the game 2-1. Forza Napoli

18. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Dont know what to so say, it was like Milan showed up fully believing they'd lose. Defence was good though,

3 points, next.

19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Very poor performance.

We have been pathetic against Roma and Milan after going up. We did not get any passes together. There was no confidence.

Maggio and Hysaj does not work. Why did we buy Mario Rui when after 3 months he cannot even play more than 60 minutes? Sarri should keep Hysaj on the right and try someone else on the left.

Not a good game at all. We are not convincing and Mertens has also been very disappointing.

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    give him time. he was really good in the 1st half

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lol bad performance winning in Rome?

Smh dry gooch

22. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We did fine. 2-1. 3 points in the bag.

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No. But we lose composure at the end and it is because of nerves.

24. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    According to rumors, we have been eyeing Andre Silva if Milan don't make the CL. Anyone think Sarri can turn him into a star?

25. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I agree, we are still definitely mental. We could have easily won this game 4 or 5 to 0, yet we apparently still desire to make a drama out of the show. Today it was so plainly visible that one could not overlook it even if he were blind... I am especially worried about the effectivity of our game, as we had quite a lot of good chances and attacks in general in this game, enough to score a lot of goals.