Napoli vs. Milan @Stadio San Paolo - Matchday 2

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Yes, and that was it. Because you didn't state it like this, but more like he will never be able to do it, which is premature to say at this stage.

Moreover, you keep talking about Jorgi as if no team could actually exist without him, as if there was no chance for a team that doesn't have him to do well.

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I thought it was relevant bringing him into a discussion about Hamsik as a regista.

How? When?

3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    This appears to me to kind of underline your vision of the immutability of the situation that we have been discussing, quite non-insinuatingly, but rather clearly and bluntly. And as I have said, I think it might be true, yet I intend to wait and see how it all plays out, without feeling the necessity of glamorizing Jorginho as if he were God.

I still find it too harsh on Marek, those words saying that he doesn't try hard enough and that he doesn't put his heart into it anymore. Now this is not directed towards you, as I do not remember all those who have expressed such thoughts, but I think they are utterly crazy. His absolute disappointment after the last season shows it all, he could barely take it without disintegrating into dust...