Napoli vs Liverpool @Anfield - CL Matchday 6

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Buffonfan, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    How do players turning up for a game where they got bashed in the head continuously for 90 minutes make a difference? If was a tactical disaster, all we had to do was to score one goal.... that's it, just one goal - if they score 3 and go through so be it, at least we would have fallen on our backs.

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Context, idiot, context. Sarri would have won 2 out of 3 Serie A titles where it not for let's just call it VERY questionable refereeing decisions.

Only true Napoli fans adore Sarri. He is the best we've ever had but he is gone, so who cares now.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  3. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    No, you are being the scumbag. Criticism is fine if it's fair and well meaning. Wishing the coach not to do well to proof your point is another. I am just calling you out for what you are.

Retrosword repped this.
  4. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #104 RichardBarker, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    You blind? The same tactics win us in San Paolo against Liverpool and produce two draws against a superior PSG side. The midfield lost the battle. K2 lost his concentration + Ospina screw up lead to the goal. Tactic is one part, if the players don't show up, we won't win. They are not able to score and surrender the initiative to Liverpool.

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Again... WHERE ARE YOU READING THIS?

6. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    True Napoli fans support the club and the existing coach, not an "ex-coach". Yeah, so since you don't care anymore. So move on. Go support Chelsea. What a ridiculous post.

Retrosword repped this.
  7. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Go thru your past posts in this forum. Tons of examples from your quotes. I don't have time to waste to look them up for you.

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Leave him be.

I never called for Ancelotti’s head. I think he is currently the best coach we can wish for.

But fact is he failed for fwo reasons:
    1. Did not fox the mental issues in games where it counts (just like Mazzarri, Benitez and Sarri)

2. He prioritized a CL group where we were clearly inferior and sacrificed the league

Unfortunately, some cannot accept criticism and make up crap.

That does not mean I care about the nonesense Sarri says today (he is a moron for saying Serie A games are over after 2 goals and that PL atmosphere is better, he currently acts like a new rich) and it does not mean I like Chelsea. I hate all PL teams.

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Dumb individuals, who happen to be Napoli fans, yes. Giving so much to a club where it goes to the point where you want it protected, not mistreated and preserved is wrong? Who are you to tell me how to support my club? I have nothing against Ancelotti, but the mistreatment of Sarri is classless and disgraceful from MY club.

Go to Naples, ask them about Sarri, they won't shut up.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I agree, that's why I allow the emotion to flow for as long as possible if it is positive, and do the very opposite when it is negative. It is not wise to cling to negative emotions, so I better let them go as quickly as I can.

Tbh, I had also had the feeling that Sacki mentioned before the game started, in fact, that premonition had even also haunted me since the 2nd PSG match, because their quality simply showed. Still, I was hoping that we could score a lucky goal or sth and somehow get through with luck in defense as well. Sadly, we had a ton of luck in the back yet we failed to capitalize on it nonetheless...

Anyway, it's better to lose like this than to advance from the group without seeing this, becoming aware of this. We should thank Liverpool for teaching us a great lesson here and concentrate on the future. But I kind of dislike Liverpool for doing shit against PSG and screwing us up instead...

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If you stop all the insults you will see that is all Sacki and I have said.

We can criricize coaches but this is not a coach issue.

To win you need to buy champions with experience

12. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    You start to sound like a broken record. No insulting words is going to disguise your true nature. It just shows I have been proven right about you so you have to resort to insults.

Not bother to waste my time replying to you and Careca anymore. You two are biased scumbag "fans" that are happy to see the club fail just to proof your point. What's more annoying than loosing a key match is to argue with fake fans.

13. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    The insults go both ways. Sacki has scoped so low to insult my nationality. That shows he really has no proper argument.

14. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Kept season exiting until the end.

Ancelotti can do the same. But ADL wants the coach to ******** the league and gamble in CL. Makes financialy more sense.

Ancelotti gets 5 times more than Sarri. Sarri was fired so Ancelotti will do what ADK wants.

That is my only criticism.

I am blaming no coach. The problem is ADL.

Sacki repped this.
  15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    oh the irony here...

16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You called me names for no reason and have the guts to talk about scumbags? I disagree with you but I have never insukted you or any Napoli fan.

17. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    If we are in any other group not as challenging as this one, we will probably have qualified. Even for today's game, we are just playing way below par. We should have scored. We were capable of scoring. Just the players for whatever reason decided not to show up today. Maybe really a mental thing.

Good advise about not clinging onto negative emotion.:thumbsup: Easier said then done though with these two irritating morons here.

18. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Yes, I have the guts to call out fake fans like you when others won't. Yes, I do. Scumbag. I will call out anyone here that wish ill on the club while posturing as "critical fans".

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Factual right? We went to red star with our first team and didnt even win, this team has no real penetrating power, its mostly a matter of winning the ball and countering now...

20. O'Ghiattone

O'Ghiattone Member+

Jan 11, 2014
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    look at what happens when you let a gobbo open the thread

21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pathetic. No one can csll me a fake fan. You have no credibility.

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    :D:D:D:D

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Not asking questions is the dumbest thing a human being can do.

24. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Simple. They didn't show up on that match either. Just like Liverpool didn't showed up and loss 2-0. End of the day, it's how often they show up.

25. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Not advancing with a group of PSG and Liverpool isn't anything to throw a fit over. If we were in Inter's position then okay I can understand the meltdown but you guys needa relax.

3 things confirmed after this game.

1. Mertens can't be a player relied upon as a striker. Not good enough against physical opponents. He's great as a striker against teams where we will dominate and where they will sit back as he is crafty enough to unlock a weaker defence.

2. Ghoulam makes a huge difference in compared to Rui. Rui is a great sub to give Ghoulam a rest but Ghoulam really is world class as a left back, if he goes back to old form we'll have the best left back and centre back in the Serie A.

3. We don't have a world class centre mid. Hamsik is not the answer, he's been getting better but he is not the answer. He crumbles under pressure and that is when we need him most. Not that he deserves to be singled out because a lot of players played awful today but considering he is our captain he needs to be the one calming us down and putting us in the right mindset. Koulibaly deserves the captain band not him.